• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

devilsnjd

Feb 16, 2024
Hi all,

I have been waiting for 30 days for my MDS order, and no longer have the confidence that it will arrive to me. It most likely has been seized by Canadian customs, and the tracking number has not budged since February 20th (see second attachment).

My desire to CTB is resolute at this point, and I have a window of 48 hours where I will be alone, and have the opportunity to end this once and for all. If I do not get it done by then, I will either be forced to involuntary psychiatric treatment for a 3rd time in my life, or kicked out of my condo and have to roam the streets or rent a hotel with my car. I do not want either of those to happen, so I am scrambling to find an alternative to the SN that I doubt will arrive shortly.

This brings me to my niche method (see first attached picture):

A) 200 capsules of caffeine * 200 mg each = 40 grams of caffeine

B) 100 capsules of ephedrine hcl * 8mg each = 800 mg ephedrine hcl

C) 11 olanzapine (zyprexa) 5 mg pills = 55 mg olanzapine

D) 27 zoloft (sertraline) 100 mg pills = 2.7 grams zoloft

E) I have access to beer/scotch, and coffee/redbull

Does anyone know any of the interactions between caffeine/ephedrine pills and zoloft/olanzapine?

Olanzapine does act as an anti-emetic and I have a high alcohol tolerance.

I get that this won't be nearly as peaceful as SN, and will probably suffer a heart attack.

Any information or opinions are welcome.
Any thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_0667.jpeg
    IMG_0667.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0668.png
    IMG_0668.png
    219.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
It's caffeine that will do the job - here's an article https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-60570470

Ephedrine will raise your blood pressure. Does that add to the efficacy of the caffiene?

i don't know if that many olanzapines will put you out or not, as if so that will be more pleasant. But maybe the caffeine works quickly.

Don't bother with the zoloft it doesn't add anything. if for any reason you survive, it will just give you serotonin syndrome which doesn't kill you.

D

devilsnjd

Feb 16, 2024
It's caffeine that will do the job - here's an article https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-60570470

Ephedrine will raise your blood pressure. Does that add to the efficacy of the caffiene?

i don't know if that many olanzapines will put you out or not, as if so that will be more pleasant. But maybe the caffeine works quickly.

Don't bother with the zoloft it doesn't add anything. if for any reason you survive, it will just give you serotonin syndrome which doesn't kill you.
Thanks for the reply.

From my limited knowledge the ephedrine coupled with caffeine should speed up the process and the point of the olanzapine is to fall asleep if possible.

Agreed on the zoloft. What about alcohol or is that overkill?

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Me no doctor...i did find this 'Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of OLANZapine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating.'

Searching the combo of alcohol and caffeine - there will be nothing about the quantity of caffeine that you will need to take, so the articles are about the combo at a lower dose: https://www.healthline.com/health/caffeine-and-alcohol#takeaway

D

devilsnjd

Feb 16, 2024
Me no doctor...i did find this 'Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of OLANZapine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating.'

Searching the combo of alcohol and caffeine - there will be nothing about the quantity of caffeine that you will need to take, so the articles are about the combo at a lower dose: https://www.healthline.com/health/caffeine-and-alcohol#takeaway
Thanks for responding, appreciate it.

Caffeine/ephedrine and olanzapine…need to think about it and research more…

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
Just curious, do you have the caffeine and ephedrine for ECA stacking?

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
Yes, for workout related purposes
Did it help with weight loss at all? I've been considering trying it but am nervous after reading about.

Also, sorry I can't help answer your initial question. I have seen some existing threads where very knowledgeable people tell you how certain drugs may effect you. Maybe they can be of help.

D

devilsnjd

Feb 16, 2024
Did it help with weight loss at all? I've been considering trying it but am nervous after reading about.

Also, sorry I can't help answer your initial question. I have seen some existing threads where very knowledgeable people tell you how certain drugs may effect you. Maybe they can be of help.
I didn't take it for weight loss purposes per se, so cannot really comment on that. I took it to boost my workouts and to negate the unwanted weight gain from olanzapine. Most people on olanzapine gain 10% weight at minimum.

Reactions: bipbapbop
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think that chances of being successful with this combination is low. You might have best chances with Olanzapine but the amount you have may only knock you out not kill you.

When you have 48h alone, have you considered CO with charcoal?

Reactions: cryone
cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
Sorry, but I really don't think this will work. I tried to CTB with caffeine tablets, similar to the ones you have, and I started violently puking within ~30 minutes of taking the first tablets, before I could finish getting all of them down. Without antiemetics, you will not be absorb enough caffeine from caffeine tablets to kill you, and OTC anti-nausea meds are not sufficient. I know some people have had more success with caffeine powder, but still I really don't recommend it. Caffeine overdose is truly an awful experience. You'll be vomiting, shaking, having panic attacks (which reduces success rate), possibly seizing, and probably more, for days without sleep, and you won't die. The only upside is that you're unlikely to cause permanent damage when you fail—unless you have issues with kidney function, in which case your kidneys might fail from elevated CK levels caused by muscle cell death.

See someone else's experience here:

TL;DR: Bad idea. Sorry.

D

devilsnjd

Feb 16, 2024
Sorry, but I really don't think this will work. I tried to CTB with caffeine tablets, similar to the ones you have, and I started violently puking within ~30 minutes of taking the first tablets, before I could finish getting all of them down. Without antiemetics, you will not be absorb enough caffeine from caffeine tablets to kill you, and OTC anti-nausea meds are not sufficient. I know some people have had more success with caffeine powder, but still I really don't recommend it. Caffeine overdose is truly an awful experience. You'll be vomiting, shaking, having panic attacks (which reduces success rate), possibly seizing, and probably more, for days without sleep, and you won't die. The only upside is that you're unlikely to cause permanent damage when you fail—unless you have issues with kidney function, in which case your kidneys might fail from elevated CK levels caused by muscle cell death.

See someone else's experience here:

TL;DR: Bad idea. Sorry.
Thanks for the reply, appreciate your viewpoint. Olanzapine does double as an anti-emetic to not puke, and was wondering if the ephedrine would be the kicker for the caffeine. Been reading up on caffeine + ephedrine all night. Still on the fence.

Reactions: theendisnigh5