• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

gorb

Sep 22, 2023
I know it's not the smartest way to ctb and really painful. My options are limited. So im desperate and not looking for something peaceful. This is the only option i have left. The lethal dose of caffeine is around 150-200mg per kg of your weight. So if im 60kg around 12000mg would be lethal. Each caffeine bottle contains 90 pills each one pill contains 200mg caffeine. The bottles are quite small, i would be able to easily chug down 3 whole bottles. In total that would be about 54000mg caffeine and im gonna do it at night so i don't get found too early.
Some cases of people overdosing on caffeine pills:
In one case, a 21-year-old man had bought two bottles of 100 caffeine tablets on the day he died. The bottles were empty when he was found. In the second case, residues of 100 tablets were found in the stomach of a 31-year-old man. Both men had previously attempted suicide. In the other two cases, the background is uncertain. A 54-year-old male addict was found dead in a nursing home. On the same day he died, he had bought 250 caffeine tablets at the pharmacy. When he was found, there were 150 tablets left in the bottle. In the fourth case, a 47-year-old woman, who had previously tried to commit suicide, had taken 100 tablets

Most people that failed and survived had taken less than 20000mg or they got help.
Has anybody here tried ctb n failed taking more than 20000mg caffeine?

also here is a picture for size reference
20231016 131923

Last edited:
G

gorb

Sep 22, 2023
The lethal dosage is supposed to be between 10,000 and 14,000 mg.
I've never tried it myself.
yeah, but i heard that your body might try to vomit it out to get rid of excess caffeine. i'm thinking if eat more than the lethal dose, i wouldn't be able to vomit it all out unless i get medical help.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I never tried myself no... Why is it supposed to be painful?
You could try and get antiemetics for the vomit. And painkillers for the pain?

In any case I think you should think it through very carefully before doing it and have a solid plan.

G

gorb

Sep 22, 2023
I never tried myself no... Why is it supposed to be painful?
You could try and get antiemetics for the vomit. And painkillers for the pain?

In any case I think you should think it through very carefully before doing it and have a solid plan.
Idk i havent tried overdosing on caffeine before, but everyone says it's painful. im planning to take 2-3 painkiller around 3 hours earlier. I couldn't find antiemetics anywhere. I dont have time to order online and wait for em to arrive either. This is really stupid and might not work, but im planning to tape my mouth and then wrap my mouth tight with cloth. So i wouldn't be able to vomit it out.

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
This is really stupid and might not work, but im planning to tape my mouth and then wrap my mouth tight with cloth. So i wouldn't be able to vomit it out.

I don't know how caffeine OD works. If it knocks you unconscious then I guess it could work.
But if people say it hurts maybe it stops your heart, and if you start vomiting and the vomit can't get out because of the tape, and you drown in your own vomit? A piece of cloth in your mouth won't prevent vomiting...
I mean, again, I don't know how it works but I'd suggest you to do some more research, for your own good. Or maybe wait for somebody else who is more informed than me on caffeine OD who will help you.

cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023
Idk i havent tried overdosing on caffeine before, but everyone says it's painful. im planning to take 2-3 painkiller around 3 hours earlier. I couldn't find antiemetics anywhere. I dont have time to order online and wait for em to arrive either. This is really stupid and might not work, but im planning to tape my mouth and then wrap my mouth tight with cloth. So i wouldn't be able to vomit it out.
I think taping up your mouth would be a bad thing. You will choke on your vomit.
Wishing you well

G

gorb

Sep 22, 2023
I don't know how caffeine OD works. If it knocks you unconscious then I guess it could work.
But if people say it hurts maybe it stops your heart, and if you start vomiting and the vomit can't get out because of the tape, and you drown in your own vomit? A piece of cloth in your mouth won't prevent vomiting...
I mean, again, I don't know how it works but I'd suggest you to do some more research, for your own good. Or maybe wait for somebody else who is more informed than me on caffeine OD who will help you.
i meant wrapping a bunch of cloth tight around my mouth, not putting a piece of cloth in my mouth lol. But im still not sure if it will be effective

claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
what are the symptoms that you will be feeling until you die that will make it so painful? I guess maybe a huge heart ache since it's caffeine?
also, you didn't need any kind of prescription right?

Reactions: MortalityScares
G

gorb

Sep 22, 2023
what are the symptoms that you will be feeling until you die that will make it so painful? I guess maybe a huge heart ache since it's caffeine?
also, you didn't need any kind of prescription right?
People that overdosed on caffeine had different symptoms. Some of them i heard were panic attack, stroke, rapid heart beat, hallucinations, nausea, and someone even described it as feeling like being stabbed in the back with knife. I also heard a case about a body builder accidentally overdosing on caffeine. He felt a sharp pain in his heart and collapsed. His wife were there with him and instantly called for help. His mouth started foaming and he died before the ambulance arrived. So im assuming it all took maybe around only 30 minutes, maybe within 30 minutes he died.
And yes, caffeine pills are easily accessible anyone can buy it easily. no prescription needed.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
It sounds an awful way to go, but honestly I wish you well and hope you find the peace you deserve.

Reactions: Ashu and gorb
claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
People that overdosed on caffeine had different symptoms. Some of them i heard were panic attack, stroke, rapid heart beat, hallucinations, nausea, and someone even described it as feeling like being stabbed in the back with knife. I also heard a case about a body builder accidentally overdosing on caffeine. He felt a sharp pain in his heart and collapsed. His wife were there with him and instantly called for help. His mouth started foaming and he died before the ambulance arrived. So im assuming it all took maybe around only 30 minutes, maybe within 30 minutes he died.
And yes, caffeine pills are easily accessible anyone can buy it easily. no prescription needed.
I remember taking a couple pills for work a couple times. I felt severe fast heartbeat and I thought that if I didn't wake up and eat and run or walk I might die (even though that wouldn't happen).
I worked in sales and I had to be sat in a table. but I bacame kind of addicted even tho it kept happening almost every day.
also, I self harm, so maybe I had an addiction to that panic sensation too.

kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
I actually had a superdose of caffeine once, I took 800mg to go to work because I had lost the night, what happened is that I was freaking out for 7 hours, panicking, extremely fast heart rate and a sense of loss with reality, everything seemed surreal. Didn't even went to work.

I imagine the letal dose would amplify these symptoms, but the panic is really overwhelming, so if you do decide to do like that, make sure you can't contact anyone.

G

gorb

Sep 22, 2023
I actually had a superdose of caffeine once, I took 800mg to go to work because I had lost the night, what happened is that I was freaking out for 7 hours, panicking, extremely fast heart rate and a sense of loss with reality, everything seemed surreal. Didn't even went to work.

I imagine the letal dose would amplify these symptoms, but the panic is really overwhelming, so if you do decide to do like that, make sure you can't contact anyone.
Yeah im planning to do it tonight around 22:00 - 23:00, so i don't get found too early. it's 19:13 right now for me.

fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
update:
don't try this i have been nauseous and vomiting for two days straight. i didn't die or feel any pain. But i couldn't eat anything pr drink. i just been throwing up since then. It's a very uncomfortable feeling.
Damn gorb... I'm so sorry. I'd advice to see a doctor though I understand you'd probably have to tell them that is was due to an attempt... hope you feel better soon, and thank you for documenting.

dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
update:
don't try this i have been nauseous and vomiting for two days straight. i didn't die or feel any pain. But i couldn't eat anything pr drink. i just been throwing up since then. It's a very uncomfortable feeling.
Did you take the entire 54000 mg?

Reactions: MortalityScares
M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
Did you take anti-emetics? Kinda need to know.