• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Since my SN is solid i'm just going to swallow 15g in peices then make 3x 10g in 50ml and drink one so i don't vomit it all.

Fuck all this messing about with capsules.
It's solid? It should break apart pretty easily.

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
It's solid? It should break apart pretty easily.
Yes, it does.
Salty liquid taste makes me vomit due to strong gag reflex.
Thats why swallowing it in peices is easier for me.

Last edited:
reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Ah.. sounds nasty. How long do you think it will take you to down all of it? It wouldn't be good if you started to feel dizzy and delirious while still consuming the SN.

Reactions: Meditation guide
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
So you need 25
@Silentkiller23q is either a troll or
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
So you need 25
@Silentkiller23q is either a troll or :ahhha:
giphy.gif

Yes it's scientifically impossible to squeeze 25,000mg =25g into 4, 000 capsules as they only hold 1000mg each so you would need 25, 000 capsules. There have been a case where someone CTB using 25 capsules but there is uncertainty as they dissolve at different times, so could prolong your suffering, I would either use water or a rizla bomb as it will release all the SN at the same time.

Cheers

Geo

S

seeya2020

Nov 9, 2020
You make a good point. Someone recently did this with capsules. It took about 15 or 20 minutes before he felt any symptoms, namely nausea, then he stopped posting so I assume they did the job as intended. It was in his stomach at any rate. He had a finger heart rate monitor on and showed his heart rate increasing.
Can you link to the thread please?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Can you link to the thread please?
Here is one of them:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-capsules-us.42954/

more:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-sorry-im-back-sucks-to-be-here.52380/page-2#post-953552

Last edited:
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
I think how we are getting mixed is weight vs. volume. You use 25 grams of weight for SN according to ppeh. Scales can be helpful. Versus the capsules are measuring volume. That's why it takes fewer than instinct tells you.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Someone made a good point about using capsules: you may start feeling nauseous and dizzy before you finish swallowing all the capsules. I also would need a lot of water to get the 33 capsules down. It would take me at least ten minutes.
I wish the person who used this method had given more details.