• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

intelcorei2duo

intelcorei2duo

Jan 13, 2023
I couldn't find a LD50 for dermal SN toxicity but dermal LD50 of nitrates equals to 5g/kg.
I just ponder it'd easy to submerge the body in a oversaturated SN solution in a bath with a ratio 1:100(1kg of SN per 100L for example) and wait when salts in the brine absorb through skin. There's no documented cases nonetheless i read that sum1 had died from taking alcohol baths

• Wow
Reactions: Trilucid
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I couldn't find a LD50 for dermal SN toxicity but dermal LD50 of nitrates equals to 5g/kg.
I just ponder it'd easy to submerge the body in a oversaturated SN solution in a bath with a ratio 1:100(1kg of SN per 100L for example) and wait when salts in the brine absorb through skin. There's no documented cases nonetheless i read that sum1 had died from taking alcohol baths
I suppose this is something that someone on here could try and document. People die from alcohol baths? I remember when some people would bathe in wine, was a weird consept.

Reactions: born2win
born2win

born2win

Time is a flat circle
Jun 5, 2022
youre actually on to something here haha no joke milk and alcohol substance can at least get absorbed in the epidermis as well as in our anus. This one havent been tested however

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Hmm, interesting. Scary though- I'm getting images of toxic shock syndrome popping in my head. Think I saw a nature documentary of an eel that got too near a brine pool. Didn't look like a peaceful death.

Wonder just how much we absorb through our skin- into our bloodstream anyhow. Seeing as SN kills by altering our red bloodcells, I imagine it would have to reach as far as our bloodstream- not just our different layers of skin.

Stupidly- I've never thought that intensely about it- like- I know we need to wear gloves when handling chemicals but I never really imagined them entering our bloodstreams if we didn't. (Unless we had a cut.)

Imagine it would have to be quite a bit of SN to fill a bath. Not fun for the poor sods who have to clean it up afterwards either.

Reactions: jessisme
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
There's threads floating around of people mentioning sn mixed with DMSO. Maybe it had something to do with being absorbed in the skin? Can't remember.

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
i prefer to absorb my SN telepathically thru my third eye chakra

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: Valky, mayumi, Kalkofnsvegur and 5 others
K

kaput-and-done

Hurting
Jan 15, 2023
Would you not also float on top if that much "salts"? Sorry if dumb

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Valky and Red Desert
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
There's threads floating around of people mentioning sn mixed with DMSO. Maybe it had something to do with being absorbed in the skin? Can't remember.

• Informative
Reactions: WeepingWillow
WeepingWillow

WeepingWillow

One with endless night
May 11, 2020
Probably would be pickled in the process. Interesting concept though to be sure.