• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I knew my this thread was going to cause controversy through exactly what you just said. If read properly I am saying every regimen drug is a multiple choice thing. But because the PPH is regarded as a well researched document and that whatever comes out of PN's live conferences is gospel, then someone like me could be called a heretic. I have loads of time on my hands and have a fondness for researching things. I actually worried myself with that I was not reading things properly. My guess is that someone threw a symptom at him and then just gave a blase answer for each symptom without much regard to interactions or even worse, what the cocktails of drugs do together in total without factoring in any other drug. That's why i somewhat educated myself on human digestion.
I saw those self same videos. I had the same impression. He was almost ad libbing. It may be controversial to say this but controversial is good. In the quest for truth one should question everything.

khw777

khw777

Just trying to catch a bus!
Oct 18, 2019
Stan you may have already mentioned this information. I don't remember reading about it. How do to measure the right amount of SN. Do you teaspoons.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Stan you may have already mentioned this information. I don't remember reading about it. How do to measure the right amount of SN. Do you teaspoons.
Based on the fact I was doing this for an international readership I purposefully avoided making a statement on that. The best way is using scales and you can get those cheap online. Tablespoon sizes vary from country to country so me saying that a particular amount of spoonfuls works for me in the UK could be under or over for other countries.

khw777

khw777

Just trying to catch a bus!
Oct 18, 2019
Based on the fact I was doing this for an international readership I purposefully avoided making a statement on that. The best way is using scales and you can get those cheap online. Tablespoon sizes vary from country to country so me saying that a particular amount of spoonfuls works for me in the UK could be under or over for other countries.
Thank you!

J

JSauter

Experienced
Oct 14, 2019
I saw those self same videos. I had the same impression. He was almost ad libbing. It may be controversial to say this but controversial is good. In the quest for truth one should question everything.

PN also mentions cyanide is a relative peaceful death. Wasn't for Michael Marin.

Last edited:
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
PN also mentions cyanide is a relative peaceful death. Wasn't for Michael Marin.

that is had to watch - yes certainly does not look peaceful, quick thou. I mean if he passed soon after.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
THIS, so much. I cannot escape the feeling that so much of what he comes up with is just like throwing spaghetti at a wall to see what sticks.
It is. But it's the nature of the beast. He doesn't exactly have a handbook to go by. We do, but it's made up of educated guesswork!

Reactions: autumnal
L

Ln42

Jun 13, 2018
I type this in another thread but thought I would also post it here

I'm going to say something a bit controversial. Nitschke does a great job at a high level in respect to promoting pro-choice, I have no doubt about it. My problem is when he actually goes into detail about some methods. PN did a tweet a few years ago and the 'Sodium Salt methods'. He described SN as, and I quote ' a very poor substitute to N'. But yet in the PPH he gives it a high score as well as saying in his last live conference that he would do it. So what is it? One or the other?

After doing a fair bit of research on the regimen I question the validity of how they recommend you prepare yourself with a list of medications to give yourself. The latest inclusion is the use of a drug called propranolol to minimise the fast (but not painful) heart rate you might get. Watching the video where he mentions it, an audience member asks for the dose. You can see his face searching for a number. "2gm" he replies. Researching that drug, that is an overdose. The maximum a doctor will prescribe is 1.2gm over a 24 hour period. What you are doing with that recommended amount is giving yourself an overdose. Guess what one of the symptoms is for a propranolol overdose is? Nausea! So all that effort to take antiemetics could be undone by another pointless regimen drug.

Thank you Stan, I really appreciate your research into this and 2g does seem ridiculously high!

Reactions: Stan
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
In lieu of duct tape, will a ball gag suffice? Should I use a clothespin so that the vomit doesn't come out of my nose?

I missed my mouth and put the ball gag in my eye

Nosepeg

• Yay!
Reactions: Shu
Science Is Scary

Science Is Scary

Evidence is the path to the truth. Maybe.
Oct 17, 2019
I am not sure I quite understand people are worried about symptoms and adverse reactions- this would be relevant if you were taking a medication at a normal dose and wanted to know side effects, or had accidently injested a small amount of SN & wanted to find out what it cause, but as the whole idea is to take enough (as in far beyond the recommended therapeutic dose) in order to cause death, you are in a sense 'by- passing' the symptoms that might occur by just taking a little bit of SN - if it is just to know how you may be feeling during the process- this has aleady been v.well explained in the initial thead.
The symptoms determine the peacefulness of the method. And peacefulness is something some people may find helpful when choosing a method. I brought up the FDA label so more symptoms can be added to make the existing list more complete.

The current FAQ mentions: "People are talking about symptoms that you have not listed, why? Answer: Those people may be fear mongering, the list above can been seen by searching Hypoxia on the internet"

I'm not trying to fear monger here. There are simply more potential symptoms, such as abdominal pain, that are not mentioned in the current guide.

Last edited:
Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
Are your chances of vomiting less with SN than with N? You only need to drink like 50-100ml of water. But one or two bottles of N is plenty of bitter liquid.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
The symptoms determine the peacefulness of the method. And peacefulness is something some people may find helpful when choosing a method. I brought up the FDA label so more symptoms can be added to make the existing list more complete.

The current FAQ is a bit flippant on the issue of symptoms: "People are talking about symptoms that you have not listed, why? Answer: Those people may be fear mongering, the list above can been seen by searching Hypoxia on the internet"

I'm not trying to fear monger here. There are simply more potential symptoms, such as abdominal pain, that are not mentioned in the current guide.
Happy to include stomach pain as a potential symptom in the next version in a few weeks once all the comments are in.

Just as a personal note, saying 'its a bit flippant' did not go down well with me, had to walk away for 10 minutes as my first reaction to that wasn't going to be pleasant and that alone would have taken the spotlight away from the subject. What I have noticed here on this forum, when someone gives an ambiguous message then people come up with a number of variations what it could mean. Sometimes a message has to be blunt or direct to ensure it's clarity. I always appreciate when someone can improve on what I wrote, as I said its a resource for everyone. But perhaps lean a bit more towards constructive criticism next time.

Science Is Scary

Science Is Scary

Evidence is the path to the truth. Maybe.
Oct 17, 2019
Happy to include stomach pain as a potential symptom in the next version in a few weeks once all the comments are in.

Just as a personal note, saying 'its a bit flippant' did not go down well with me, had to walk away for 10 minutes as my first reaction to that wasn't going to be pleasant and that alone would have taken the spotlight away from the subject. What I have noticed here on this forum, when someone gives an ambiguous message then people come up with a number of variations what it could mean. Sometimes a message has to be blunt or direct to ensure it's clarity. I always appreciate when someone can improve on what I wrote, as I said its a resource for everyone. But perhaps lean a bit more towards constructive criticism next time.
My apologies. I have edited that part out. Thank you for considering other symptoms.

Last edited:
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Are your chances of vomiting less with SN than with N? You only need to drink like 50-100ml of water. But one or two bottles of N is plenty of bitter liquid.
I think I have referred to the nausea question as a bit of science that I can't, but wish I could answer with absolute certainty. People have followed a strict AE regimen and still vomited their SN. Dignitas in Switzerland give a stat dose of AE before they give their version of N, but seeing a video of them taking it, its a considerably smaller quantity of liquid than what you would get from A, something like a shot glass full or thereabouts. The way I normally respond is that you tend to know your own reaction when drinking something unpleasant. Some will just grimace and some will retch.

I know that answer was pretty useless but just didn't want to leave you feeling ignored I guess

Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
I think I have referred to the nausea question as a bit of science that I can't, but wish I could answer with absolute certainty. People have followed a strict AE regimen and still vomited their SN. Dignitas in Switzerland give a stat dose of AE before they give their version of N, but seeing a video of them taking it, its a considerably smaller quantity of liquid than what you would get from A, something like a shot glass full or thereabouts. The way I normally respond is that you tend to know your own reaction when drinking something unpleasant. Some will just grimace and some will retch.

I know that answer was pretty useless but just didn't want to leave you feeling ignored I guess

It's not useless. It's enormously helpful. I think the SN skepticism has unfortunately reached a new high even though newer cases of SN show that it actually works. I've drunk full bottles of straight up vodka and tequila in the past, and never vomited. I highly doubt SN is more vomit inducing than tequila, especially with the meto.
I just reread the chapter and the book suggests marijuana (smoked) as a possible alternative to a meto. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I just reread the chapter and the book suggests marijuana (smoked) as a possible alternative to a meto. What do you guys think?
I actually bought some. It has mild AE properties in comparison, so it does not hurt for sure. But I am doing it on top of the AE instead of replacing it.

Are you lost too?

Are you lost too?

Operator, well let's forget about this call
Oct 18, 2019
I think I have some ideas to the answer I'll receive ... but anyway I'm trying lol .. if anyone can help me in any way,(besides all the good material in this forum) I would be very grateful!

One of my prescribed drugs (antidepressants - buprion) has major interactions with meto, increasing the chance of seizures.Naturally I find this scary. But, I'm considering stop taking the buprion for the regimen (And all my other stuff acryally - lithium and trazodone, maybe not the eszopliclone Cause it's for sleeping) . Wouldn't this be a better option than not doing the regimen?

I know quitting anti depressants cold turkey is really bad. But since I'm doing it to ctb ...

thanks

Last edited:
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
One of my prescribed drugs (antidepressants - buprion) has major interactions with meto, increasing the chance of seizures.Naturally I find this scary. But, I'm considering stop taking the buprion for the regimen. Wouldn't this be a better option than not doing the regimen?

I know quitting anti depressants cold turkey is really bad. But since I'm doing it to ctb ...
I can only give you an opinion, not fact. You could come off your meds, replace them with Meto and still possibly vomit. I would suggest staying on your meds. Why make the last few days really bad, could make things worse for you. But again, only my opinion

Are you lost too?

Are you lost too?

Operator, well let's forget about this call
Oct 18, 2019
I can only give you an opinion, not fact. You could come off your meds, replace them with Meto and still possibly vomit. I would suggest staying on your meds. Why make the last few days really bad, could make things worse for you. But again, only my opinion
so the option would only do the stat ?

oh I understand only now why you suggested not stopping the meds: doing so is almost a guarantee of emotional and physical pain. And doing the 48h is not a guarantee I won't puke.

Reactions: Stan
Bombasflower

Bombasflower

Oct 28, 2019
May I just say how wonderful this thread is, the work you've put into this, nice and understandable.

Thank you :) . It makes me feel relaxed to see a clear post with information after lurking and reading in the SN megathread.

H

HatiusFlavius

Nov 3, 2019
@Stan I have risperidone, what does 4,9nM mean? I never seen that measurement, is that nanoMolar? How do I use the risperidone to prevent myself from throwing up? I'm taking 2.5mg once a day

L

Leaving soon

Nov 6, 2019
Some of you may be on antipsychotics as part of your mental health treatment. If you are any of the below, there is no need to take any antiemetic as they already function as an antiemetic.

I take 25 mg of quetiapine every day before sleep. How should I organize my pre-SN schedule? Would this variant (on the pic) be correct? I replaced 3 * 10 mg of meto with quetiapine

Amazing guide btw

UPD:
And another little question. Will there be a big difference if I accidentally use more / less water than needed? For example, 75 ml instead of 50 ml. Sounds like a stupid question, I know. Just kinda anxious

Attachments

• 2019-11-07-184830_1366x768_scrot.png
    2019-11-07-184830_1366x768_scrot.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
BleedingHeart

BleedingHeart

Student
Nov 5, 2019
I take 25 mg of quetiapine every day before sleep. How should I organize my pre-SN schedule? Would this variant (on the pic) be correct? I replaced 3 * 10 mg of meto with quetiapine

Amazing guide btw

UPD:
And another little question. Will there be a big difference if I accidentally use more / less water than needed? For example, 75 ml instead of 50 ml. Sounds like a stupid question, I know. Just kinda anxious
I have questions about Quetiapine dose in place of meto too just as you've shown here. I have a leftover bottle of 25mg Quetiapine I was thinking of using myself and I could start taking it maybe the week before in place of meto but I question if the low dose 25mg Quetiapine is truly enough as antiemetic or if should try to get meto. I'm curious as to Quetiapines' antiemetic properties in comparison to meds made specifically for antiemetic purpose. Maybe someone with medical knowledge could weigh in...

Reactions: metalchic_74
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
I have questions about Quetiapine dose in place of meto too just as you've shown here. I have a leftover bottle of 25mg Quetiapine I was thinking of using myself and I could start taking it maybe the week before in place of meto but I question if the low dose 25mg Quetiapine is truly enough as antiemetic or if should try to get meto. I'm curious as to Quetiapines' antiemetic properties in comparison to meds made specifically for antiemetic purpose. Maybe someone with medical knowledge could weigh in...
I have a similar question—wondering about Quetiapine and Olanzapine dosage and timing...

Reactions: BleedingHeart
daikon

daikon

trash golem
Dec 26, 2018
Thank you very much for the guide. I have .5mg klonopin that I take for anxiety. Do you have a recommendation of how much to take and when? I have about five pills left, and I thought it'd be good to take them at the same time as the painkillers.

Also, I read on the megathread that taking too much SN might make you throw up. I have a 30gm bottle of SN, and I'm a very small person. Will taking an extra 10 grams shock my system too much?