• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

*KNAZ*

*KNAZ*

The only way out is through
Oct 23, 2019
I bought Zantac, then researched what the antacid was actually for and realised myself it was overkill for the job. Sometimes the PPH go too overboard on the regimen drugs in my opinion and having these potential negative drug interactions causes (quite rightfully) concern.
Finally someone said it. Yes these additional meds seem to me to be over kill no pun intended. It complicates things and may not even prevent vomiting. No guarantees. May or may not reduce risk. That's why I planned to have extra SN water on hand to gulp down more.
Yeah I have a question. Depakote is mentioned once in the whole forum in relation to SN. It increases the amount of GABA productions i.e. it has a calming effect + prevents seizures.
Should I take it ? Unnecessary risk? Drug interaction with meto and acid reducers says merely: increases drowsiness.

What if I took Tylenol + Depakote with the antiacid and the stat dose? Wayyy too much risk?

Sorry
Waaaaay too much.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I should have added that I am no longer using Zantac and will be using the cheaper simpler option
i got Zantac- as was the initial recommedation - it was dirt cheap- sounds simple to take (if i can get more sn)

F

FallenX

Fallen
Oct 23, 2019
Can you illistrate with some detail on the concern for an otc acid reducer with domperidone? if you get the most simplistic antacid to reduce the HCL in the stomach it is a fairly benign medication. anything more that medically changes the way the stomach behaves is excessive for the goal that is trying to be achieved

Might take 30 years for me to complete if I am really unlucky

This is from the Domperidone product info
""Do not take medicines that neutralise or reduce the amount of stomach acid, such as antacids. Do not take medicines that neutralise stomach acid or medicines that reduce the production of stomach acid within 2 hours of taking MOTILIUM. This is because sufficient stomach acid is required to ensure that MOTILIUM is properly absorbed by the body."

Zantac and Tagamet are acid reducers.

Last edited:
Reactions: gomenasai
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
i got Zantac- as was the initial recommedation - it was dirt cheap- sounds simple to take (if i can get more sn)

Zantac is simply Ranitidine.

It's a trade name. You can get supermarket own brands for half the price.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
""Do not take medicines that neutralise or reduce the amount of stomach acid, such as antacids. Do not take medicines that neutralise stomach acid or medicines that reduce the production of stomach acid within 2 hours of taking MOTILIUM. This is because sufficient stomach acid is required to ensure that MOTILIUM is properly absorbed by the body."
OK, well you are looking at an information sheet that comes with the drug rather than the condition you will be when it comes time to take it. If you follow the fast as recommended your stomach will be empty. The pain killer tablets would have had no competition for the stomach's attention and will already have been passed to the small intestine and making its way into your bloodstream. 15 minutes later you are taking your antiemetic dose. Exactly the same thing, stomach can work exclusively on the tablets and move them on in minutes. 15 minutes after that, you take the antacid. Those other two medications will already be on their way around your system. So I am not saying the leaflet is wrong, I am saying you are not looking at the whole context of your digestion at that moment in time.

C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
Hi thanks so much for this guide. A few quick questions:

1) What is the shelf life of SN? could I buy it now and keep it sealed for years and have it still effective?

2) I would think that benzodiazepines would reduce risk of seizure, would you agree?

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
SN has an indefinite shelf life if left sealed. Also, lab grade is preferable to food grade. I don't know where you're getting some of this info...?

Reactions: *KNAZ*
F

FallenX

Fallen
Oct 23, 2019
OK, well you are looking at an information sheet that comes with the drug rather than the condition you will be when it comes time to take it. If you follow the fast as recommended your stomach will be empty. The pain killer tablets would have had no competition for the stomach's attention and will already have been passed to the small intestine and making its way into your bloodstream. 15 minutes later you are taking your antiemetic dose. Exactly the same thing, stomach can work exclusively on the tablets and move them on in minutes. 15 minutes after that, you take the antacid. Those other two medications will already be on their way around your system. So I am not saying the leaflet is wrong, I am saying you are not looking at the whole context of your digestion at that moment in time.

I see your point but the peak concentration of Domperidone is 1 hour after you take it. So once the acid reducer is in your stomach it will begin effecting the absorption of Domperidone. That's why they put the 2 hour guideline because it will reduce bioavailability and the overall absorption of Domperidone. That means less of a dose gets to your bloodstream and higher chance of vomiting.

Is the best option to skip the acid reducer or does it really have a vital role to play in making SN method effective? I can't tolerate meto so I'm kinda stuck here.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I see your point but the peak concentration of Domperidone is 1 hour after you take it. So once the acid reducer is in your stomach it will begin effecting the absorption of Domperidone. That's why they put the 2 hour guideline because it will reduce bioavailability and the overall absorption of Domperidone. That means less of a dose gets to your bloodstream and higher chance of vomiting.

Is the best option to skip the acid reducer or does it really have a vital role to play in making SN method effective? I can't tolerate meto so I'm kinda stuck here.
if I had a choice I would skip the acid reducer.
SN has an indefinite shelf life if left sealed.
Chemtrade suggests that under proper storage conditions, the shelf life for dry sodium nitrite is at least 3 years. While sodium nitrite may cake, clump and harden within 6 months of the manufacture date, the chemical assay will remain within manufacturing specifications for at least 3 years.

GreyMonkey

GreyMonkey

Heartbroken
Aug 20, 2019
Great job.

My input is I think a slightly more comprehensive description of the acid reducer would be useful.

A lot of the other threads promote heavier ones and a description as to why it's not necessary and some examples of one's that are good enough will likely alleviate a lot of potential questions on that topic.

Reactions: *KNAZ*
F

FallenX

Fallen
Oct 23, 2019
if I had a choice I would skip the acid reducer.

Yeah. I think that's what I will do. Very good chance I will be successful if I fast 8-12 hours before, do 2 days regimen of Domperidone 10mg every 8 hours and then dose of 20mg 1hr before SN then 25 grams SN in 50-100ml water?

I had a more specific question, can I PM you?

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Great job.

My input is I think a slightly more comprehensive description of the acid reducer would be useful.

A lot of the other threads promote heavier ones and a description as to why it's not necessary and some examples of one's that are good enough will likely alleviate a lot of potential questions on that topic.

Thanks. I have cut and paste the section regarding why having low HCL is a good thing for SN. Does it not cover everything?

The purpose of antacid has nothing to do with quicker absorption of SN. In your stomach there is something called gastric juices, one of the components of this juice is hydrochloric acid (HCL). When SN mixes with HCL, it converts to regular salt (NaCL). There isn't enough HCL in your stomach to convert all the recommended dose, but it will reduce it. Therefore less SN gets passed to the small intestine where the process of actually transferring it into bloodstream starts. The stomach only prepares the food for digestion, it does not absorb it into the bloodstream. So the purpose of antacid is to help reduce that conversion so more SN moves into the small intestine.

You may see that there are conversations regarding complex medications to reduce the amount of stomach acid. It is not necessary. Regular stores and pharmacies will sell easy to obtain medications that cure indigestion and excess stomach acid.

After research, it was found that proton pump inhibitors (PPI) were not useful for the SN process. Nor any other drug that changes the behaviour of your stomach producing acid. You only need something that reduces the stomach acid quickly.

Yeah. I think that's what I will do. Very good chance I will be successful if I fast 8-12 hours before, do 2 days regimen of Domperidone 10mg every 8 hours and then dose of 20mg 1hr before SN then 25 grams SN in 50-100ml water?

I had a more specific question, can I PM you?
The level of fasting is your choice, sure you can pm me

Reactions: Notf1xable
Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
Might be an idea if an admin could grant permissions for Stan and other method thread posters to permanently be allowed to edit posts on the first page so new questions and fixes can be changed if necessary.

Thanks for taking the time to write this Stan; I hope it will save you from the never ending influx of questions answered at least 10 times :pfff:

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Does
Might be an idea if an admin could grant permissions for Stan and other method thread posters to permanently be allowed to edit posts on the first page so new questions and fixes can be changed if necessary.

Thanks for taking the time to write this Stan; I hope it will save you from the never ending influx of questions answered at least 10 times :pfff:
Does SN stand for Stan Nitrite ?! OR Stan (k)Nows? ;)

Last edited:
GreyMonkey

GreyMonkey

Heartbroken
Aug 20, 2019
Thanks. I have cut and paste the section regarding why having low HCL is a good thing for SN. Does it not cover everything?

The purpose of antacid has nothing to do with quicker absorption of SN. In your stomach there is something called gastric juices, one of the components of this juice is hydrochloric acid (HCL). When SN mixes with HCL, it converts to regular salt (NaCL). There isn't enough HCL in your stomach to convert all the recommended dose, but it will reduce it. Therefore less SN gets passed to the small intestine where the process of actually transferring it into bloodstream starts. The stomach only prepares the food for digestion, it does not absorb it into the bloodstream. So the purpose of antacid is to help reduce that conversion so more SN moves into the small intestine.

You may see that there are conversations regarding complex medications to reduce the amount of stomach acid. It is not necessary. Regular stores and pharmacies will sell easy to obtain medications that cure indigestion and excess stomach acid.

After research, it was found that proton pump inhibitors (PPI) were not useful for the SN process. Nor any other drug that changes the behaviour of your stomach producing acid. You only need something that reduces the stomach acid quickly

I find I still wanted to ask questions, namely what I mentioned in my other post and feel sort of confused from all the other info I've read.

And I'm pretty intelligent and tend to be judicious on the question front so I'm just offering input that it may be others feel the same.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I find I still wanted to ask questions, namely what I mentioned in my other post and feel sorry of confused from all the other info I've read.

And I'm pretty intelligent and tend to be judicious on the question front so I'm just offering input that it may be others feel the same.
I fully accept that there will be a big period of adjustment with what is already is in the forum's consciousness, especially when they refer to certain pages of the PPH and see a difference. As stated in the introduction, I am aiming this for an international community. If I used specific brand names for indigestion relievers only found in the UK, I would bet that people from America would try and source it not realising it already exists under a different name in their local store. People here have shown me they get hung up on names of things.

The regimen as it stands does not help people already on a litany of medication for existing MH issues. This information hopefully will help to give those the option of what to pick and choose as they identify interactions with their prescriptions and the regimen.
in a few weeks this thread will be the same shithole as previous one lol.
though I admire your effort immensely, Stan
good job!
Thank you, I admire your optimism of weeks, I am thinking hours or days.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Better do something juldi juldi.

56 posts in three hours . . . . . this rate will overtake the SN Megathread in 12 days

trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Hello Stan great megathread and I hope I can ask some questions there that crossed my mind.

I will use the SN (purity 99+%) I ordered meto that is on the way.
1. But in this thread I saw even olanzapine could work and I have it, but meto is probably still better or should I try to combine them?

I'm not sure about your other questions, but don't take both olanzapine and meto--bad drug interactions there.

J

Jengator

Student
Sep 24, 2019
So to be clear, what's required is SN and an antiemetic.
Is the pain killer and antianxiety necessary?
Is the antacid required also? What are some brands of antacid? Thank you.

Qverty7455

Qverty7455

Student
Sep 28, 2019
I don't know why it should be ruined...ppl with try to ask questions that are not in the main topic...the difference between this and the previous one is the previous don't have so much useful info on the first page so people had to scroll 180 pages to get what they wanted and maybe even after that they weren't able to find the asnwer so I thought ppl will ask questions there and you can add it to the FAQ so next time ppl will find it there right on the first page