• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sleep hours

• +8

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • 7 - 8

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • 5 - 7

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • 3 - 5

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • 1 - 3

Votes: 1 3.2%

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
ansiedad

ansiedad

Alone
Dec 29, 2020
Hey there!

How many hours do you sleep?

In the last month I only slept 3 - 4 hors day...
Its so bad thing :notsure:

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
In severe depression that lasted 4 months, I slept for 2-3 hours. There were days when I slept for 0 hours. It's better now. I was prescribed antidepressants and an antipsychiatric drug. But I gave them up. The body will cope with it sooner or later. Give him time.

• Hugs
Reactions: ansiedad
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
I've struggled with both insomnia and hypersomnia and easily take the latter over the former - lately I've been sleeping between 10-16 hours and it's great, so much time given away to oblivion I just wish I could sleep forever!! Sleep quality isn't so good n I often wake in pain just to drift off again and escape into crazy dream world...
Love sleeping so much; it's the closest to oblivion I've been able to get so far.

• Hugs
Reactions: Makko and ansiedad
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
if anyone answers -1, please tell me. I could understand even 0, but well, -1?

• Yay!
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Honestly it varies wildly between days like sometimes I can sleep for only two hours and other days I can sleep for 12. I guess that sorta averages out to about 6-7 hours. There's also plenty of days where I had no sleep.

Last edited:
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
6-7 hours. I'm a bit sad because I'm having cool dreams lately and daydreaming isn't the same but I can't afford to stay in bed all day if I'm not going to die soon.

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
I'm fucking jealous of people who voted 5 or more

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
My sleep disorder sucked so much that I could barely sleep 2-4 hours a day.
Now, about a month ago, my psych gave me new pills, quetiapine, and I sleep like a normal human being again as long as I'm not too anxious about the following day! (you know, it's just impossible to turn off your brain sometimes)