• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Sleep is my only shelter. Although I've been dreaming a lot about suicide for the past days (most likely because I spend a lot of time on SaSu lmao), it's the only time of the day when I feel a little relief from the daily pain.
But as I grow older, I sleep less and less, and always at later hours. Sometimes I fall asleep only after my partner has left for work. It's living hell. I just need a fucking break.
And I don't sleep much. 4 hours per night at best. I wake up 3 or 4 times a night, sometimes for an hour or more.
I just wish I could sleep forever.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate, I've been sleeping less as well and it's so exhausting. I wish I could sleep forever as well. Permanent sleep sounds really blissful to me

teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
this would be my worst nightmare!! sleep is the only thing i look forward to everyday. i sleep 10 hours a day. i need my sleep :(

i take benadryls to sleep more on my days off. maybe that would help you? it's not healthy for you though

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
this would be my worst nightmare!! sleep is the only thing i look forward to everyday. i sleep 10 hours a day. i need my sleep :(

i take benadryls to sleep more on my days off. maybe that would help you? it's not healthy for you though
I used to be on a shitton of sleeping aids and it never did anything. Melatonine, zopiclone, cyamemazine, loxapine, benzos. None of them ever worked.
Pregabaline helps a bit but I only take it every other day, otherwise the tolerance grows way too fast.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Fell asleep at 7, slept for 3 hours. Another day is going on now... fucking hell.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I just wish to sleep permanently as well, I find it so incredibly dreadful how it's often difficult to even fall asleep temporarily as I see sleeping as the best way to pass the time as it's the closest to not existing after all. Being conscious and aware only causes me to suffer.

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I used to be on a shitton of sleeping aids and it never did anything. Melatonine, zopiclone, cyamemazine, loxapine, benzos. None of them ever worked.
Pregabaline helps a bit but I only take it every other day, otherwise the tolerance grows way too fast.
Pregabalin destroyed my sleep completely. I've been taking it for 3 years and I can sleep 3 hours at night at best. Be careful