• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LunarCharm

LunarCharm

I’m ready to go
Jul 2, 2023
this is just me venting/ranting about the past few days for me.

I feel like oddly, I've had a harder time falling asleep. It's currently 2am for me, and I haven't slept more than 3 hours in the previous 24 hours. I don't know what's keeping me awake.

I dont necessarily feel the normal exhaustion I feel anytime I'm in bed, but I also don't feel wide awake; my eye lids hold the tiniest of weight to them, but not enough for me to feel the need to full close them. My body is too hot, and my thoughts are racing far too much, for me to even consider attempting to lay down in silence with shut eyes.

I have to wake up at 6:30 am too. I don't know how well I'll be able to function.
The last time I slept, it was so short that I didn't really have the capacity/energy to remember my dreams in the slightest; but prior to that I dreamed about my ex boyfriend.
I think that's made me kind of scared to sleep. I don't want to see him again; and be subjected to that pain. It's only been about a month and a half since the break up.
I'm so tired. But not at the same time.
I guess that's all I have to say, maybe I'll try to do that. Lay down in silence, with closed eyes.
goodnight.

I

inutil

Apr 22, 2024
They're just things you need to learn to deal with, maybe it was the first time you ended a relationship, but it certainly won't be the last, life is made up of comings and goings.
You're just depressed and disappointed, try fluoxetine, it really helps you sleep, it's one of the oldest and safest antidepressants there is, even pregnant women can take it and any doctor can prescribe it.
A homemade solution would be lettuce stem tea, I don't know what it's called in English, that thick part of the lettuce that they usually throw away, boil it in water, add sugar and drink a glass.
Another option is star anise, I also don't know what it's called or if it's available where you live, it's a spice, add 6 to 10 to make a cup, boil it and drink it like tea.
I'll put a photo of him.

xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
real. i hate it so much because i always feel so heavy weight in both my eyes and back, and tired in the morning yet at the same time for the life of me i can't sleep to gain a bit of energy back. i tried sleeping pills but they never work that well, being flat out drunk does make me sleep but it just makes me even more tired when i finally get sober. i have been thinking of ctb by sleeping pills but i dont wanna risk any potential permanent damages. i hope you get some good sleep soon.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Can relate, but I have the opposite problem. I have what's called terminal insomnia, where I fall asleep just fine, but I can't stay asleep. Sometimes after going to bed at 9 p.m. I wake up at 1 a.m. and then I'm just awake for the rest of the day. I also have middle insomnia where after about three hours of sleep, I start waking up every 30 to 45 minutes. By the time I get to my job at 8 a.m., I can be so tired because sometimes I've already been awake for up to seven hours.

I've tried melatonin. I've tried antihistamines to knock me out. I try to have good sleep hygiene, but I'm with a partner who does not enable that at the moment. It's also exacerbated by my depression, anxiety, and seasonal changes. The only thing left for me is highly addictive sleep medications, which I'm not willing to take. I feel you! 🫂

I

inutil

Apr 22, 2024
Can relate, but I have the opposite problem. I have what's called terminal insomnia, where I fall asleep just fine, but I can't stay asleep. Sometimes after going to bed at 9 p.m. I wake up at 1 a.m. and then I'm just awake for the rest of the day. I also have middle insomnia where after about three hours of sleep, I start waking up every 30 to 45 minutes. By the time I get to my job at 8 a.m., I can be so tired because sometimes I've already been awake for up to seven hours.

I've tried melatonin. I've tried antihistamines to knock me out. I try to have good sleep hygiene, but I'm with a partner who does not enable that at the moment. It's also exacerbated by my depression, anxiety, and seasonal changes. The only thing left for me is highly addictive sleep medications, which I'm not willing to take. I feel you! 🫂
This happens to me too, if I manage to sleep at 10 pm I wake up 4 hours later and don't sleep anymore, a medicine that helped me a lot was zolpidem together with quetiapine, it was what I liked taking the most, I used it for 3 years without Missing a day doesn't cause a hangover and provides a good quality of sleep.
The best zolpidem is 5mg sublingual, sometimes I take two of 5, I take quetiapine and 30 minutes later I take zolpidem.
With this combination, even if I wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, I can go back to sleep and feel rested the next day.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
This happens to me too, if I manage to sleep at 10 pm I wake up 4 hours later and don't sleep anymore, a medicine that helped me a lot was zolpidem together with quetiapine, it was what I liked taking the most, I used it for 3 years without Missing a day doesn't cause a hangover and provides a good quality of sleep.
The best zolpidem is 5mg sublingual, sometimes I take two of 5, I take quetiapine and 30 minutes later I take zolpidem.
With this combination, even if I wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, I can go back to sleep and feel rested the next day.
Did you get any side effects from using Zolpidem for so long and so frequently? For me Zolpidem caused me memory issues and trouble concentrating and I was only taking it in case of insomnia

Reactions: Forveleth
AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I have intermittent periods of sleeping way too much, and not sleeping enough/at all.

Quetiapine 25mg knocks me out but makes me not able to function next day so can't use on work nights.

Sometimes listening to YouTube sleep aids and meditation stuff helps me fall asleep (and STAY asleep). Not always, sometimes my brain just refuses to shut up no matter what I do.

Insomnia is really awful and has such a knock on to make depression even worse, so I feel for you. X

Reactions: Forveleth
I

inutil

Apr 22, 2024
Did you get any side effects from using Zolpidem for so long and so frequently? For me Zolpidem caused me memory issues and trouble concentrating and I was only taking it in case of insomnia
No, it just stopped working, but it was the best combination I've ever used.
I have intermittent periods of sleeping way too much, and not sleeping enough/at all.

Quetiapine 25mg knocks me out but makes me not able to function next day so can't use on work nights.

Sometimes listening to YouTube sleep aids and meditation stuff helps me fall asleep (and STAY asleep). Not always, sometimes my brain just refuses to shut up no matter what I do.

Insomnia is really awful and has such a knock on to make depression even worse, so I feel for you. X
I took 200mg and it didn't even tickle, as it was making my heart race I started taking 100mg, but it doesn't make me sleepy or have any effect, it just keeps me asleep when zolpidem makes me sleep.

Something very important to consider is the manufacturer of the medicine, it makes a lot of difference, sometimes one brand causes a hangover and another doesn't, even though it's the same quantity.

AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
No, it just stopped working, but it was the best combination I've ever used.

I took 200mg and it didn't even tickle, as it was making my heart race I started taking 100mg, but it doesn't make me sleepy or have any effect, it just keeps me asleep when zolpidem makes me sleep.

Something very important to consider is the manufacturer of the medicine, it makes a lot of difference, sometimes one brand causes a hangover and another doesn't, even though it's the same quantity.
I've been a pharmacy industry slave for years :) I'm just really sensitive to quetiapine. The efficacy as an off license sleep aid doesn't go up much after about 50mg dose. But for me, not only does it (usually!) knock me out it also has this weird ass side effect where I wake up hungry in the middle of the night. I sleep eat 😑 I'm not really fully awake but I can go and cook, eat and pass out again and not really remember it much in the morning! I read up on it and apparently it's quite common. Dr thought maybe after I had been on it a while it wouldn't hit me so hard but I've never built up a tolerance.

Had a few different brands but with quet, I just seem to be really sensitive to it. If I took a higher dose I'd probably accidentally burn the building down thinking I was Gordon Ramsey at 3am 😂

W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
I have insomnia too. I have been dealing with sleep deprivation ever since I was 16 or 17. I'm 28 now. I have pulled so many all-nighters, I've stayed up for 30 hours or more so many times and even 48 hours sometimes. Now I have memory problems.

I

inutil

Apr 22, 2024
I have insomnia too. I have been dealing with sleep deprivation ever since I was 16 or 17. I'm 28 now. I have pulled so many all-nighters, I've stayed up for 30 hours or more so many times and even 48 hours sometimes. Now I have memory problems.
As the sleep process is not yet understood, it will take some time for us to find a cure.
Perhaps the technological singularity will be able to resolve this in our time.
But try different remedies, at least for the days when you have more difficulty sleeping, try one a month, I've been to about 15 doctors.

Reactions: Werewolf.
W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
As the sleep process is not yet understood, it will take some time for us to find a cure.
Perhaps the technological singularity will be able to resolve this in our time.
But try different remedies, at least for the days when you have more difficulty sleeping, try one a month, I've been to about 15 doctors.
Nothing an all-nighter won't fix! Ha. But.. That's my problem. I never seek help. For anything.