• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I've lost three major chunks of time, I don't know if it's day or night sometimes. Surely this is affecting my mental health but I don't have the means to fix my schedule. I've just slept for over 17 hours, and I'm dozing off again. I took three Xanax before I slept , and just took a half of one . I've got a medium tolerance . What's the longest you guys have slept? Is it possible for me to just doze off into a permanent sleep? 😴
I also had some of the most vivid dreams ever because I forgot to take my setraline
But it felt like my dreams were super real, I even woke up and checked my closet because I thought someone could still be inside it, and I remembered someone's shoes from over five years ago that I would never surface this memory myself. I hope I can go back into a dream , dreams are always better than reality , I hate how I can't pick and chooS when I dream though , I've tried lucid dreaming but the pressure applied to trying just makes it fail . It's like a thing if it happens , I just gotta embrace it 😂. I'm hopping to sleep for as long as possible, I'm thirsty and hungry though so in the morning I will have to eat again and return to sleep. I wish I could forget the past, even when my conscious mind does, my subconscious mind floods me with dreams and thoughts . What is going on inside me ….. ~_~

I hope everyone dreams of exactly what they want , dreams offer us a brief escape from what's really going on. (
Nightmare's are not what I'm referring to ) unless you enjoy nightmares no judgement here

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I think 18 hours was the longest I've slept for before. I hate waking up.

• Yay!
Reactions: melancholymallory03
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
I think 18 hours was the longest I've slept for before. I hate waking up.
this is a mood lolll, waking up is like

UghhhjjhhJjabqggTjKhgghj!!why! ……..! And why , why is always the main question

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
10 hours straight and that's it. Everyone in my family is an early sleeper/early riser.

I generally like my dreams, but sometimes I got one of those where I'm living an idyllic life, and when I wake up makes me feel miserable.

To sleep forever, that's the goal.

• Love
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
21 Hours.

"The best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep" - Kenny Rogers
Yes isn't that all how we wanted to die as kids? 😭such an innocent and seemingly peaceful way to go
Kenny Rodger's was onto something
10 hours straight and that's it. Everyone in my family is an early sleeper/early riser.

I generally like my dreams, but sometimes I got one of those where I'm living an idyllic life, and when I wake up makes me feel miserable.

To sleep forever, that's the goal.
Exactly , waking up is the real pain
my mom says I should afraid of sleeping all my days away, but she's sold all her days for work so I'm not jealous lol…. Lesser of two evils I guess😒
19 or so hours and I'll never forget it.

It felt great. I hope it's what life after CTB feels like.

Endlessly dreaming.

It's a shame this world's too fucked up for dreamers.
I think ctb only scares me because of the people who say you will immediately live a next life, or you'll just be a blubber of consciousness, floating around . I'm like ….. okay so ? One revolving bullshit to another. At other times I take comfort in the fact that we all may rot in the ground. These deep questions always make me bed rot and freeze deeply, so I try to limit my exposure.

It really is a shame isn't it 🌪️✨🌪️✨☹️

Last edited:
verrobasd

verrobasd

Feb 24, 2024
I've just slept for over 17 hours, and I'm dozing off again. I took three Xanax before I slept , and just took a half of one . I've got a medium tolerance .
Wow. I thought my 16 hours was really long, but a lot of people here seemed to have slept even longer.

What's the longest you guys have slept?
16 hours, but that was after a few days with very little to no sleep.

I hope everyone dreams of exactly what they want
I'm afraid that's very rare. At least it doesn't work like that for me. 🙁

Last edited:
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I once slept for a full day after I got booty juiced in the psych ward. I can't lie sometimes I would kill to get that cocktail just to sleep dreamlessly for a day. Other than that my depression causes sleeplessness so I'm lucky to manage 6 hours without waking up at least once.

Crash_Bash_Dash

Crash_Bash_Dash

Apr 23, 2024
Mine is probably over 12 hours but less than 14 hours (I can't remember for sure) but it was after I had been awake for quite some time (well over 24 h) and had sleep deprivation.

Well, nowadays I can't sleep that well continuously anymore. Good if I can get a minimum amount of sleep (7-8 hours) even sometimes with medication which sucks ass. And waking up, that part I wish wouldn't happen, especially lately.

I am also very unfortunate that I can't get lucid dreams that often. And if see dreams they are not that good anymore because they're mostly too straightforward about my struggles nowadays imo. Man this sucks overall so much!🫠😭

Last edited:
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
About 15ish hours in my case and it was honestly one of the most peaceful dreamless deep sleeps I ever had. Tho however my dreams are anything but that.

Last edited:
tomthemouse1

tomthemouse1

Hello! How are you?
Mar 16, 2024
I don't know the exact number cause I did not calculate it. But probably 16 hours that is when I was really depressed and was physically tired

onmy12threason

onmy12threason

When the time is right
Apr 23, 2024
I once slept for a full day after I got booty juiced in the psych ward. I can't lie sometimes I would kill to get that cocktail just to sleep dreamlessly for a day. Other than that my depression causes sleeplessness so I'm lucky to manage 6 hours without waking up at least once.
I was out of it for days after they gave me haldol, I have no clue why it's even legal to administer it. I got acute dystonia from it as well, not fun.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I was out of it for days after they gave me haldol, I have no clue why it's even legal to administer it. I got acute dystonia from it as well, not fun.
I got a cocktail of benadryl, ativan, and halidol. I remember screaming in the seclusion room begging to be let out, pounding against the door until I eventually passed out on the floor. I eventually woke up long enough to ask to go to my room so I could sleep on a bed and they said "not until you put on safety clothes" and I was too tired and pissed off and traumatized to even want to do that so back to sleep on the floor I went. Eventually I changed and proceeded to sleep for the next day in my bed. Horrible horribly stuff but at least you sleep?

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
25 hours. I remember falling asleep one day at 7pm and waking up "an hour later" around 8:30 but it turned out it was an entire day later. This was during my adolescence when I was heavily drugged up by psych Dr's all the time.

Losing a day of your life is a fucking crazy experience.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Sorry if I’m being a jerk I’m just stupid
Nov 26, 2023
I've been averaging 14 hours as of late, about a month ago I got 18 hours in a row which was chaotic. My father thought I ctb when I didn't respond to texts and left work to find I was still just asleep.

I've searched on google if 14 hours is anywhere near normal for everyday rest, it tells me no and that I've probably done it to myself.

onmy12threason

onmy12threason

When the time is right
Apr 23, 2024
I got a cocktail of benadryl, ativan, and halidol. I remember screaming in the seclusion room begging to be let out, pounding against the door until I eventually passed out on the floor. I eventually woke up long enough to ask to go to my room so I could sleep on a bed and they said "not until you put on safety clothes" and I was too tired and pissed off and traumatized to even want to do that so back to sleep on the floor I went. Eventually I changed and proceeded to sleep for the next day in my bed. Horrible horribly stuff but at least you sleep?
Man I have no clue how you even stood up with that trio, I was still aware of my surroundings but wasn't able to move. It was all really hazy

PINKIESISU

PINKIESISU

Apr 21, 2024
I've lost three major chunks of time, I don't know if it's day or night sometimes. Surely this is affecting my mental health but I don't have the means to fix my schedule. I've just slept for over 17 hours, and I'm dozing off again. I took three Xanax before I slept , and just took a half of one . I've got a medium tolerance . What's the longest you guys have slept? Is it possible for me to just doze off into a permanent sleep? 😴
I also had some of the most vivid dreams ever because I forgot to take my setraline
But it felt like my dreams were super real, I even woke up and checked my closet because I thought someone could still be inside it, and I remembered someone's shoes from over five years ago that I would never surface this memory myself. I hope I can go back into a dream , dreams are always better than reality , I hate how I can't pick and chooS when I dream though , I've tried lucid dreaming but the pressure applied to trying just makes it fail . It's like a thing if it happens , I just gotta embrace it 😂. I'm hopping to sleep for as long as possible, I'm thirsty and hungry though so in the morning I will have to eat again and return to sleep. I wish I could forget the past, even when my conscious mind does, my subconscious mind floods me with dreams and thoughts . What is going on inside me ….. ~_~

I hope everyone dreams of exactly what they want , dreams offer us a brief escape from what's really going on. (
Nightmare's are not what I'm referring to ) unless you enjoy nightmares no judgement here
About a week go to sleep wake up go back to sleep wake up eat something go back to sleep wake up at the end of the week I felt like death I loved it I was hoping it would do something it didn't but man I sure lost track of time but fuck time I couldn't care less about it