• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
I live in a different city from my parents, and my sister. I have had two failed suicide attempts.
The last one I plan to do it in a hotel.
The question is...
1 - I move to the city where they live (without telling them), and I kill myself in a hotel in the city where they live to make it easier for them to manage
2 - I do it in the city where I live (and they have to manage the transfer of the corpse in those difficult moments
3- you think it is better for your family member to find the body. and not go to a hotel

be honest. what do you think?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ocd is bad and Oli
D

Dude1983

Jan 8, 2020
2 if it makes u feel better-- Sorry im too stonned, i meant 1

Last edited:
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
If you really worry about their wellbeing in dealing with your corpse, 1, totally.

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I live in a different city from my parents, and my sister. I have had two failed suicide attempts.
The last one I plan to do it in a hotel.
The question is...
1 - I move to the city where they live (without telling them), and I kill myself in a hotel in the city where they live to make it easier for them to manage
2 - I do it in the city where I live (and they have to manage the transfer of the corpse in those difficult moments
3- you think it is better for your family member to find the body. and not go to a hotel

be honest. what do you think?

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
Depends on what would be better for you. Sure, 1 is nice, but if you want to CTB in your city, then you shouldn't bother and just do it.