• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Do you think it's okay to kill myself in a rented apartment?
I feel kinda guilty now that I wasn't considering that at first. But I live in a rented apartment and the owner is very nice old man who is always cheerful and never actually visit me so I sometimes even forget that it's not my own apartment.
I was thinking about how to minimize the consequences of a dead body for an owner. Should I just put myself into a body bag before I'll die? It's not really a big inconvenience for me, but it will probably will simplify the cleaning of the room.
Also I was thinking about leaving some money with a note to spend it on cleaning services. Is it weird?
I also didn't think about what will happen to my stuff I bought, should I leave a note so it will be delivered to my parents? It'll probably cost a lot to transfer it from one city to another, it's like 5000 kilometers. I guess I'll need to leave some money for that too.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I feel kinda guilty now that I wasn't considering that at first. But I live in a rented apartment and the owner is very nice old man who is always cheerful and never actually visit me so I sometimes even forget that it's not my own apartment.
I was thinking about how to minimize the consequences of a dead body for an owner. Should I just put myself into a body bag before I'll die? It's not really a big inconvenience for me, but it will probably will simplify the cleaning of the room.
Also I was thinking about leaving some money with a note to spend it on cleaning services. Is it weird?
I also didn't think about what will happen to my stuff I bought, should I leave a note so it will be delivered to my parents? It'll probably cost a lot to transfer it from one city to another, it's like 5000 kilometers. I guess I'll need to leave some money for that too.
In an ideal scenario you would CTB in a midsize or even big chain hotel room. In that case the employees are suposedly to be prepared for this kind of event and the impact should be minor compared to doing in a rented apartment with a nice owner.
Also, you would facilitate things to your family if you could manage to CTB in a hotel in the same city. Ill plan to do this, when the time come, ill travel to their city and book a hotel to CTB.

Last edited: