D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
This is the most surefire way to commit suicide. I'm in unbearable agony and suffer from severe anxiety, depression and OCD along with probable BPD. I don't know the fatality rate, but it isn't high compared with hanging or shooting yourself. But, if I mix prozac with other medicines, the fatality rate is higher. Still, I'll give it my best shot. Everything feels so difficult. Any advice on how to achieve a lethal overdose? I know a few celebrities died of an overdose on anti-depressants?

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
It will likely not work. Depends on what the antidepressant is.

Reactions: demuic
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
I'm on Prozac, what if I mix it with aspirin or paracetamol?

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Overdosing is one of the least surefires methods. I don't know how strong these medicines you have are, so I can't opine much, but be cautious, the chances of you just ending in the hospital and causing everlasting damage to your organs is high.

Last edited:
London2021

London2021

Jan 30, 2021
Think people need be very careful about use of paracetamol. It's not a peaceful way to die - can take days whilst you are conscious and go in to liver failure. Yes it is toxic but not in a way that puts you to sleep. Not a calming end because of this. And likely heroic measures would be taken to try save you which for me, isn't what I would want or need.

Reactions: Deleted member 23885
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Please dont go through that option, it's extremely painful, and with a high chance of failure, sorry you are suffering so much.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 23885
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Overdosing is one of the last surefires methods. I don't know how strong these medicines you have are, so I can't opine much, but be cautious, the chances of you just ending in the hospital and causing everlasting damage to your organs is high.
This.
I tried OD and only ended up in a comma for 2 days + 1 month in hospital + no freedom for 5 months.

• Love
Reactions: ZardozOmega and Deleted member 23885
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Sorry, it won't work.

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I'm on Prozac, what if I mix it with aspirin or paracetamol?
Prozac is a safe antidepressant. It's unlikely you will over dose and pass away. Have you spoke to your doctor? Prozac isn't a good antidepressant there's much better ones these days. Maybe let your doctor know they aren't doing the job intended and give another one a try? It would be a shame to lose you for the sake of a crap drug.

Reactions: Krafty161
Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
I wouldn't. I tried and gave myself heart damage, agonising pain for weeks and liver damage. It's effects have lasted almost a year and it felt like I was having a heart attack. Please consider your options, and if you can, seek support instead of going that route. I know it's not easy, but from experience, this method will make your life hell. I hope you choose differently. I wish you luck that you choose whatever is best for you.
Take care~