B

Bleh61

Jul 4, 2024
I have a pretty reliable method should I ever decide to catch the train to Willoughby(old Twilight Zone refference)

I have two prescription meds I take for a seizure disorder, one is Phenobarbital. It's a controlled substance, and almost impossible to obtain without a prescription. A one months supply would be 1800mg more than enough to do the job. I doubt I ever will though.

Reactions: sevennn, WantingOut2 and davidtorez
T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
I like that the VSED non-method was mentioned in the first post given how many people have asked about it here recently. :)
I've done this method before, not to CTB but just because life got to me and I lost interest in eating. I consumed nothing but water for about three weeks and I never got hungry after the first 4-5 days. The problem is that your body will crave water though and you can survive a long time without food but once your organs start hurting it gets pretty painful and isn't even close to a painless way to CTB.

I lost a good amount of weight though, got down from 215 to just over 200 pounds but with my kidneys and heart already in bad shape it just ended up damaging them worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: Empty_Illustrator, Ashu, n0exit and 5 others
F

finalincarnate

Sep 13, 2024
Don't Kill yourself by someone else:
Believe or not aggressive people(including gangs) don't want to kill you.They know, they will go to prison so even if you provoke them, they will refuse. One has to make another really angry to force them to murder you. So this method has no effect and even if they agree most likely it will leave you forever trapped in the disabled body (also from my research on the internet). So don't try it.
In many countries cops are prohibited from using a firearm against non armed civilian or don''t have a firearm at all. To go further a cop may simply decide to not to shoot you, or use non lethal weapon. So it is not worth the risk. And don't have any hope that friend or a sibling will ever agree in helping you out. So as it is said, if you want to get it done right, better do it yourself.

Don't Kill yourself by starving to death:
When starving, body fails slowly. So there is a large chance that your immunity will fail before you pass away. This means that any dangerous tissue/gut bacteria that was kept there by the immunity, will break free and enter the blood stream. Effects of bacterial blood infection (sepsis)are constant raised temperatures, shaking, dizziness and overall bad feel. On top of that there is an illness called Gilbert syndrome (you may have it and not know it). Which means that when starving, liver looses ability to remove billirubin off the blood and built up billirubin will poison your body before starvation kills you. If you developed bacterial sepsis, drink antibiotic Doxicycline to cleanse the blood.

Don't die by hanging:
Hanging yourself to death is harder than it looks. Best way is to hang by controlled manner. Instead of hanging from the ceiling, people hang themselves on door knob while kneeling down. It gives them a sense of control, which removes fear of death itself. Go and buy one of those electric cables with rubber on it, and rub it by hand care gel to let it slide and prevent digging into the skin. From personal experience, rope will not push into the neck. It will push from below, across jaw bones. Reducing pressure on blood vessels even more. Blood vessels on the neck are so behind the neck muscles, that they shield them. Even after pressing very hard, you was still awake. Until a point when blood gets so deoxigenized, Brain starts swelling and presses against cerebrospinal fluid layer (This I know from med videos). Headache you will get will be so painful, that it will make you to stop.

Don't Die by jumping:
To understand how jumpers die, first you need to investigate how they survive. If you look into cases of suiciders and construction workers who fell from hights; Turns outmost of them did not land by head -but by stomach/back or even worse,by feet. This cushions the crush and saves the head. Casualties off all are then taken in hospitals and die there in agonising pain,after collapsed organs make body to fail. Only way to guarantee that jumping kills you instantly, is if you jump from high enough building with weight strapped at your head. Which will guarantee that you will fall head first (your head will be pointing downward and touch the surface first). Even that is not enough. One must fall on even terrain and flat asphalt or else, uneven terrain will change body orientation at moment of impact and you will survive the crush. And Idon't even want to mention what it feels to be falling. Get on one of those amusement attractions that simulate fall and feel by yourself.In other words, It is a bad way to die and I would not suggest anyone to try it.

Don't Die by poison
One has to realize that when you are touching chemicals, you have to know exactly what and which proportions to mix to make a deadly poison.People don't know how to kill themselves, and in most of cases they torture themselves to death (this I'm repeating words from a medic who witnessed many poisoning attempts in he's career). There are so many combinations of how poisoning may end up that I would not suggest anyone doing it. Except the cyanide poisoning which is practically 100% guarantee that first you will loose consciousness and then die.

Last edited:
Reactions: Empty_Illustrator, deepocean, ihateearth and 2 others
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Killing yourself by someone else:
Believe or not aggressive people(including gangs) don't want to kill you.They know, they will go to prison so even if you provoke them, they will refuse. One has to make another really angry to force them to murder you. So this method has no effect and even if they agree most likely it will leave you forever trapped in the disabled body (also from my research on the internet). So don't try it.
In many countries cops are prohibited from using a firearm against non armed civilian or don''t have a firearm at all. To go further a cop may simply decide to not to shoot you, or use non lethal weapon. So it is not worth the risk. And don't have any hope that friend or a sibling will ever agree in helping you out. So as it is said, if you want to get it done right, better do it yourself.

Killing yourself by starving to death:
When starving, body fails slowly. So there is a large chance that your immunity will failbefore you pass away. This means that any dangerous tissue/gut bacteria that was kept there by the immunity, will break free and enter the blood stream. Effects of bacterial blood infection (sepsis)are constant raised temperatures, shaking, dizziness and overall bad feel. On top of that there is an illness called Gilbert syndrome (youmay have it and not know it). Which means that when starving, liver looses ability to remove billirubin off the blood and built up billirubin will poison your body before starvation kills you. Ifyou developed bacterial sepsis, drink antibiotic Doxicycline to cleanse the blood.

Death by hanging:
Hanging yourself to death is harder than it looks. Best way is to hang by controlled manner. Instead of hanging from the ceiling, people hang themselves on door knob while kneeling down. It gives them a sense of control, which removes fear of death itself. Go and buy one of those electric cables with rubber on it, and rub it by hand care gel to let it slide and prevent digging into the skin. From personal experience, rope will not push into the neck. It will push from below, across jaw bones. Reducing pressure on blood vessels even more. Blood vessels on the neck are so behind the neck muscles, that they shield them. Even after pressing very hard, you was still awake. Until a point when blood gets so deoxigenized, Brain starts swelling and presses against cerebrospinal fluid layer (This I know from med videos). Headache you will get will be so painful, that it will make you to stop.

Die by jumping:
To understand how jumpers die, first you need to investigate how they survive. If you look into cases of suiciders and construction workers who fell from hights; Turns outmost of them did not land by head -but by stomach/back or even worse,by feet. This cushions the crush and saves the head. Casualties off all are then taken in hospitals and die there in agonising pain,after collapsed organs make body to fail. Only way to guarantee that jumping kills you instantly, is if you jump from high enough building with weight strapped at your head. Which will guarantee that you will fall head first (your head will be pointing downward and touch the surface first). Even that is not enough. One must fall on even terrain and flat asphalt or else, uneven terrain will change body orientation at moment of impact and you will survive the crush. And Idon't even want to mention what it feels to be falling. Get on one of those amusement attractions that simulate fall and feel by yourself.In other words, It is a bad way to die and I would not suggest anyone to try it.

Death by poison
One has to realize that when you are touching chemicals, you have to know exactly what and which proportions to mix to make a deadly poison.People don't know how to kill themselves, and in most of cases they torture themselves to death (this I'm repeating words from a medic who witnessed many poisoning attempts in he's career). There are so many combinations of how poisoning may end up that I would not suggest anyone doing it. Except the cyanide poisoning which is practically 100% guarantee that first you will loose consciousness and then die.
But if you still decide to poison yourself, let's talk about taking it. Human has five ways to receive a substance. By drinking it(through stomach and gut), by inhaling it,by injecting it with syringe (directly into the bloodstream), by holding it under the tong(also gets directly into bloodstream) and simply absorbing it through skin or an eye mucosal layer. Besides the first one, all the rest bypass stomach. Which means that by bypassing stomach, body will not get a chance to lock the poison up in stomach. And it will pass directly into a bloodstream. Depriving body the ability to protect itself gives you way larger chance of lethality.
Sepsis is not the leading cause of death in starvation, heart failure and electrolyte imbalances are. Chronic malnutrition does lower the immune system, but that takes months to years and is not typically the cause of death. And it is not your existing gut biome that would be the likely source, it would be catching something such as the flu or pneumonia out in the community. Drinking doxycycline is not how you get rid of sepsis either, that is a very dangerous misinformation. If you are septic you need to go to the hospital for antibiotics specific to the bacteria you are infected with. And in the case of sepsis that is often done with IV antibiotics as once the infection enters the blood the clock is ticking.

As far as the rest of this information goes, a lot of it isn't very accurate anyway, but this is also not a post about how to kill yourself. This is a post about how not to do it. Please don't turn this into tips and tricks of the right way to do things, that's not the purpose of this post.

• Informative
Reactions: kvsvenky100, Empty_Illustrator, n0exit and 5 others
ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
Don't Kill yourself by someone else:

Don't Kill yourself by starving to death:
When starving, body fails slowly. So there is a large chance that your immunity will fail before you pass away. This means that any dangerous tissue/gut bacteria that was kept there by the immunity, will break free and enter the blood stream. Effects of bacterial blood infection (sepsis)are constant raised temperatures, shaking, dizziness and overall bad feel. On top of that there is an illness called Gilbert syndrome (you may have it and not know it). Which means that when starving, liver looses ability to remove billirubin off the blood and built up billirubin will poison your body before starvation kills you. If you developed bacterial sepsis, drink antibiotic Doxicycline to cleanse the blood.

Don't die by hanging:

Don't Die by jumping:

Don't Die by poison
This is wild misinformation. The advice for the electrical cables for hanging is so wrong- it may snap and will be painful because they're thin. You will not get an infection from your immune system "releasing bacteria," that's not how that works.

Reactions: kvsvenky100, Empty_Illustrator, sugarb and 2 others
F

finalincarnate

Sep 13, 2024
This is wild misinformation. The advice for the electrical cables for hanging is so wrong- it may snap and will be painful because they're thin. You will not get an infection from your immune system "releasing bacteria," that's not how that works.
OK I don't want to get in argument but electric wires I bought were construction grade ones and were very thick. They did not snap. Just I could not lose consciousness. And immunity does fail when starving yourself for almost month. This is how I got S.Aureus in my blood stream that almost killed me. Amongst many antibiotics that I took, Doxycycline was the one that saved me from slow and painful death. Whatever I tell I felt it on myself. Now you can elevate my status from miss informer to a liar. What other choice are you left with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Empty_Illustrator
W

WantingOut2

Feb 10, 2024
I wonder about propranolol.
I read 4 grams will do it.

• Wow
Reactions: Life is overrated
B

bobisbob

Jul 25, 2023
I would rebut the idea diphenhydramine can not be a viable methodology. In a 2023 NIH paper it was reported on its status as an exit medication of choice for many around the globe and its role in the passing of over 3 percent of intentional overdose deaths worldwide (including alcohol, narcotics, and chemical poisoning). While 3 percent may be a small figure, a CDC report (Drug Overdose Deaths, 2011-2016) illustrated that the low number is only in comparison with 'harder' medications like opioids and amphetamines which many cannot obtain. Of drugs used for suicide, it is listed as cause of death for 11.3 percent of all suicide deaths in the United States where drugs where chosen overall.

Per the Ash Wiki, it is also listed as an option but with a notation that it does require consideration of preparation, which might be one of the reasons it is often attempted with 'poor' results.

D

DarkMoony

May 21, 2024
Please tell me where you get the statistics? Is there any official statistics?

B

bobisbob

Jul 25, 2023
Please tell me where you get the statistics? Is there any official statistics?
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33688782/ (Though this last is paywalled and required secondary methods for data access that most will not have.)

Reactions: DarkMoony
D

DarkMoony

May 21, 2024
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33688782/ (Though this last is paywalled and required secondary methods for data access that most will not have.)
Thank you for the answer! But I really won't be able to open the second link. And I would like to know the open statistics on a lot more methods.
Maybe you can see screenshots if there is a pivot table or something like that?

G

greenman

Aug 28, 2024
Is heroin overdose a viable method [purchased illegally on the street in uk; never been a user before]?

TraumaEscapee:)

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
I wonder about propranolol.
I read 4 grams will do it.
Don't try it. I took 2g and I'm still here it hurt and my vision went funny I couldn't walk properly and puked it all out eventually

• Aww..
Reactions: WantingOut2 and n0exit
Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
Don't die by hanging:
I don't get this. Partial Hanging is MUCH harder than full suspension. If you have a bail-out point (in this case just standing up) odds are you're going to do it because your reptilian brain is going to MAKE you do it. You can wind up surviving with some severe brain damage doing Partial unless you're someone who can pass out cold very easily or are just very lucky. Full suspension hanging has been a reliable method for 1000s of years for both suicides and executions. Because of this, we have a lot of empirical data on the mechanics of how it works.

As for how painful and terrifying it is, I really think that varies from person to person, and it's not painless, but it's effective and reasonably easy to set up. It's not foolproof, but few methods are. It wouldn't be my first choice if I had access to a firearm, but there's a reason it's so prevalent and considered a "classic" method after 1000s of years.

Reactions: Ashu, willitpass, sugarb and 2 others
F

finalincarnate

Sep 13, 2024
I don't get this. Partial Hanging is MUCH harder than full suspension. If you have a bail-out point (in this case just standing up) odds are you're going to do it because your reptilian brain is going to MAKE you do it. You can wind up surviving with some severe brain damage doing Partial unless you're someone who can pass out cold very easily or are just very lucky. Full suspension hanging has been a reliable method for 1000s of years for both suicides and executions. Because of this, we have a lot of empirical data on the mechanics of how it works.

As for how painful and terrifying it is, I really think that varies from person to person, and it's not painless, but it's effective and reasonably easy to set up. It's not foolproof, but few methods are. It wouldn't be my first choice if I had access to a firearm, but there's a reason it's so prevalent and considered a "classic" method after 1000s of years.
I don't know man. Tried partial twice and this is how it ended. If you want, try it. But i warn you it is very inefficient, People who have not tried it have big hopes that if only they could gather up the courage, everything would work. It does not! It does not! if it would, I would be free by now. Maybe I had to try Full. but on what, I don't have a hook hanging from the ceiling.

n0exit

n0exit

Jan 19, 2024
To anyone discussing Propranolol - I've tried once. I'm rx'd it for a heart condition. I don't remember my exact dosing, as this was about 5 years ago, but I believe it was 4g of propranalol + 18mg of Clonidine + 90mg of clonazepam + 300mg of zolpidem. Along with 18mg of suboxone. And probably a fifth of vodka, can't entirely remember as this was before I got fully sober.

I did not ctb. I was mostly in and out of consciousness for 3-4 days, vomiting occasionally. All it did was ruin my liver/kidneys and body more than they already were. Sadly, the body is incredibly resiliant, which is shitty. Also - I have a ridiculous tolerance to... well, all of the drugs I just listed. So, don't let my story freak you out. But do take note that tolerance is once of the biggest factors to take into account when it comes to rx meds that can kill you.

And to other people discussing heroin, yes. It can work. Very well. I know from experience. But I'd advise getting a testing kit, so you know what's in it.

As someone else said, it was remarkably hard to kill yourself painlessly. Which sucks horribly.

Thank you to the person who wrote all of this info down. I see way too many people talking about OD'ing on Tylenol/Benadryl etc. And thank you to the people talking about VSED - it does not work, even if you're already very chronically ill. You'd need very strong opiates/benzos to get through it, if you even get through it.

• Informative
Reactions: Tonkpils and SonicFan1994
D

DeadAgain

Sep 22, 2024
mod note: this has been added to the suicide resource compilation at the top.

This has been made in response to the ever increasing amount of posts made about highly unlikely methods. Please read before posting about one of these methods or feel free to link if someone does post about them.

This thread is meant to prevent people from trying methods that are almost certain to not kill them but likely to cause harm, whether temporary or permanent. Any method listed in this thread should not be attempted by anyone, and should not be considered a method. I do not give advice on methods that will kill you, as it goes against my personal beliefs, so I will not be responding to any questions asking about them. This has been made for harm reduction to prevent people from ending up in a worse off situation.

Tylenol/paracetamol/acetominophen
An overdose of Tylenol has a probability of ~5% or less of killing you. That is an incredibly low chance. If you succeed, odds are it will be slowly over the course of days to weeks, or even months, as your liver slowly shuts down. This would be an excruciatingly painful death. Liver failure causes your skin to turn yellow, nausea, vomiting, severe abdominal pain, fowl smelling pale stools, and even the potential for massive esophageal bleeding. More than likely, however, you will throw up for several hours before returning back to baseline over the next few days. If you do seek medical care, you will be given the reversal drug and then sent to the psych ward after being medically stabilized.

Other over the counter medications
While over the counter availability differs from country to country, the rule remains that if it can be purchased without a prescription, it is not a method. These medications have been deemed safe enough by your country's government through rigorous testing that they feel confident giving free access to them. This means that the odds of you being able to overdose on it are very low. Once again, less than 10%, though the exact statistic will vary from drug to drug. Generally, no matter what medication you chose, the answer will be waking up in your vomit feeling like you're more hung over than ever. Things such as ibuprofen or other NSAIDs will do nothing but make you vomit. The amount that you would have to take in order to reach toxic levels is high enough that you will throw up before your body gets to that point. If you manage to reach lethal levels, it will be painful and slow, often resulting in severe abdominal pain, seizures and other neurological symptoms. Your kidneys will work overtime to flush it out of your system and you have a very high chance of waking up in a pool of your own vomit. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is another common overdose (this is over the counter in the US, though I know it is prescription in other countries, however the consensus stands) that results in severe hallucinations. These are often described by people who have survived as absolutely terrifying. Following that is likely seizures and coma, however the odds of it being lethal are not in your favor, especially if medical attention is given. It has the potential to cause cardiac side effects, however all of this considered, the fatality rates are considered low, the highest death rate I was able to find was 14%, however this varies from source to source.

Prescription medications
This method has a lot more nuance to it, as certain prescriptions have a high likelihood of lethality when taken in the right doses, while others have next to 0 chance. Generally, most prescriptions have a low chance of killing you. Psychiatric medications are the most discussed on this forum, and are also on the lower end of having any shot at killing you. Antidepressants vary in chance of killing you, though even the most toxic (tricyclics) have only about a 14% chance, not a very good statistic. At worst, certain antidepressants have only a 0.5% chance. Other medications, such as those taken for chronic conditions, vary wildly, however the list of those with a high chance of killing you is significantly shorter than the ones with little or moderate chance. Obviously it would be far too tedious to go and list off all of them.

Cutting
This method is often sought out by people who have seen it in movies or TV shows. It should not be considered a method, as it is only in these shows to play it up for the movies. With a success rate of ~1-4%, the odds are the opposite of in your favor. While they make it seem like you can take a razor blade to the wrist and peacefully slip into unconsciousness in the bathtub, in reality it is nothing like that. The human body is wired to not be able to harm itself in this way. In order to die from blood loss you would have to cut an artery. The arteries are meticulously located beneath several layer of muscle, tendons, and other tissues. They are not meant to be cut, especially not on purpose. Even with wonderful understanding of anatomy, such as healthcare workers, you would have a very, very poor chance of reaching them unless you were in a state of psychosis. If you attempted to, you would find yourself halfway there before realizing you mentally and physically cannot get yourself to go any further. Your mind will stop you without you having any control over it. Many people argue that if they get drunk or high beforehand they will be able to overcome it, however this would impair your ability to properly locate and cut to the arteries. The biggest risk with this method is permanent nerve damage to whatever area you attempt to cut. Depending on how deep you get before aborting, you may end up with severe scarring and potentially anemia or other blood loss related conditions.

VSED (voluntarily stopping eating and drinking)
This method is often sought out by people who hear about it use in terminally ill patients on hospice. These patients are under the care of medical professionals who are prescribing them heavy sedatives and pain killers to ensure that they are in as little distress as possible, as well as likely in the late stages of dying in which thirst and hunger cues are lost. It is also rarely done in people who have reached extreme states of spiritual enlightenment. In general, someone who does not meet either of these criteria will not be able to succeed in VSED. There are currently 0 confirmed cases of this on this site, despite many, many attempts, myself included. While people are under the impression that consuming absolutely no food or fluids will kill you within 3 days max, that is a myth. The body has the potential to make it much longer on absolutely nothing. As you get further and further into dehydration and electrolyte imbalances, your mental state will begin to suffer. Your body will go to extreme lengths to get some sort of fuel. If you have any access to food or water, you will eventually be overcome with an ravenous, primitive desire to eat and drink anything in your path. You will eventually cave. And will then have put yourself through days and days of this for nothing.
I can confirm that diphenhydramine does not work. A few years ago, I had taken 100 pills of 50 mg each and only got bad hallucinations.

Reactions: Tonkpils
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
I think pesticides, Drano, insecticides without taking into account the suffering involved should also be added. The high likelihood that your organs are forever going to be permanently damaged not to mention the horrific pain and rigidity of muscles, and the list goes on it's just not a realistic method or at least I don't think, not a high likelihood of death but a high likelihood of lifelong self-imposed hell
Incidentally, do you actually have clitoral cancer?

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
Did you get better, your vision and walking?
Oh yes, within a few hours I could walk and see properly. I was able to see better before I was able to walk without help. My eyesight hasn't been permanently effected and I'm greatful. It's all completely normal. I was given an ECG numerous times. I had a drip but that was to ensure I wasn't dehydrated it wasn't actually to treat the overdose surprisingly.

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Please do not try to electrocute yourself, especially on power lines..

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
So all that being said, what IS the way to CTB?
As I said, I do not advise people on how to do it, and don't want this thread to get off track and turn into a how to do it thread. You have the whole website of resources at your disposal to do your own research and make your own conclusions. This thread is not that.

clitoralcancer

clitoralcancer

I apologize for the name
Aug 18, 2024
Incidentally, do you actually have clitoral cancer?
Yes, I had vulva cancer but it's very bizarre it's attacked my clitoris about 5 years ago, when I was in my '40s. The only symptom was extreme itching I had to have two radical vulvectomies and an extensive clitter deck to me which is extremely very very rare, some women claim to have their clitoris removed but there's about 6 in of nerve endings, Long story short I'm in a constant state of excitement stimulation if that makes sense and this is embarrassing to discuss but there is no relief, which is just a bad s*** crazy situation that I really can't talk about to many people obviously.
This won't be the death of me it's just a literal pain in the ass, Volvo cancer is becoming more and more common HPV virus can be transmissible through kissing and really blew up in the 1980s and 1990s they are now attributing esophageal cancer oral cancer mouth cancer throat cancer and obviously Volvo cervical anal cancer to it as well, but yes esophageal cancers been huge and they attribute it to HPV although nobody wants to Tell Grandma her HPV virus mutated...lol, I never had any signs of dental towards so it's just one of those things. You can now get the HPV vaccine up until the age of 49, this is a rare cancer but if you know of anyone who's going through extreme genital itching and it's not attributable to a yeast infection or any other common sense cause it definitely should be checked out. As always I'm doing this Google talk to text so I apologize for errors

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sevennn and NoPoint2Life
GreyGoo

GreyGoo

Aug 17, 2024
I know it's been mentioned as a non-method but tomrrow I am taking 64 Ibuprofen Plus pills, gradually building up the overdose.
12800mg of Ibuporfen and 819.2mg of Codeine, even if it doesn't kill me or cause damage at least I should get some feedback.
I've done 32 pills at once and that did nothing, absolutely nothing!
I know I could extract lethal doses of Codeine using the Cold Water Extraction method, but I have family around all the time so no go :(

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
I know it's been mentioned as a non-method but tomrrow I am taking 64 Ibuprofen Plus pills, gradually building up the overdose.
12800mg of Ibuporfen and 819.2mg of Codeine, even if it doesn't kill me or cause damage at least I should get some feedback.
I've done 32 pills at once and that did nothing, absolutely nothing!
I know I could extract lethal doses of Codeine using the Cold Water Extraction method, but I have family around all the time so no go :(
All you're doing is building up a tolerance to codeine and damaging your kidneys from the ibuprofen. This'll fuck you up but it ain't gonna kill you quickly. If you're willing to slowly die over the course of months in extreme pain, because that's what you're in for.

Reactions: ladylazarus4
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
I would add shooting yourself under the chin, don't do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: ladylazarus4