• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I have about 250 tablets and an antiemetic. I've got the wrong type of SN coming and I think I'm losing more of what little cash I have. Should I just go for it and take all the promethazine I have? It's suggested as a method on the ASH wiki and I want to die, I can't see it giving me harmful side effects I've done it before and no side effects happened

Last edited:
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Please help me I could OD right now, last time I tried this I went unconscious, hoping this kills me now

Groot

Groot

16 lines to make me feel fine
Mar 27, 2024
I have about 250 tablets and an antiemetic. I've got the wrong type of SN coming and I think I'm losing more of what little cash I have. Should I just go for it and take all the promethazine I have? It's suggested as a method on the ASH wiki and I want to die, I can't see it giving me harmful side effects I've done it before and no side effects happened
I hope someone with more knowledge can help u, all I can say is this method worries me a lot cos of what I read when researching. Maybe I'm wrong but that wiki page doesn't seem fully accurate, it misses out some of the worst and most common side effects, tachycardia and delirium. I was considering this method a couple weeks ago and I bought a shit ton but the more I read into it the more I didn't wanna risk it, the delirium and hallucinations seemed to be one of the main side effects, I read about people's own experiences on quora and they said the hallucinations were very scary. Do u remember what happened to u last time and how much u had? Personally, I don't think this the way and i don't think u should do it

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I hope someone with more knowledge can help u, all I can say is this method worries me a lot cos of what I read when researching. Maybe I'm wrong but that wiki page doesn't seem fully accurate, it misses out some of the worst and most common side effects, tachycardia and delirium. I was considering this method a couple weeks ago and I bought a shit ton but the more I read into it the more I didn't wanna risk it, the delirium and hallucinations seemed to be one of the main side effects, I read about people's own experiences on quora and they said the hallucinations were very scary. Do u remember what happened to u last time and how much u had? Personally, I don't think this the way and i don't think u should do it
About 100

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Here's info about OD:

If you are serious about ODing then you should read the PPeH.

Last edited:
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Did somebody find u or did u just go unconscious and wake up, cos that does seems like a lot
I went into A and E, went unconscious in the waiting area. Blacked out, next thing I remember was being on a hospital bed and a drip. People told me it could have been fatal but I'm not sure I believe them

cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
I dont think promethazine by itself is reliable for ctb. OD in general must be planned out very carefully so please dont act impulsively or it could end up in permanent brain damage. Wish you all the best with your plans

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I dont think promethazine by itself is reliable for ctb. OD in general must be planned out very carefully so please dont act impulsively or it could end up in permanent brain damage. Wish you all the best with your plans
This is what frustrates me, the link I shared is shared on the Resources thread and indicates 250 promethazine tablets and an antiemetic as a method, I'm wondering to what extent its outdated information

Last edited: