• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

You should

• Get wasted (with some xanax)

• Buy new clothes, shop compulsively

• Lose your virginity

Results are only viewable after voting.
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
I'm feeling super bored tonight and am sort of dwelling on what to do. should I get drunk?

I was thinking of buying a 600ml bottle of vodka and empty it. I always buy clothings with my money when I feel empty, and rarely alcohol. but I really feel like getting wasted honestly.

I was also thinking of losing my virginity to fill the void (I'm 25) but my biggest fear is to get accidentally pregnant and abortion is strictly forbidden in my hellhole.

of all the options on my poll, only the buying new clothes is socially acceptable here. I have to hide for the others ( almost illegal).

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Be careful with the Xanax. You do not want to overdo it. I'd buy new clothes, get a good meal, then get drunk.

As a woman, I don't think sex with a rando is worth it. It's not a moral thing, just that the odds of the sex being pleasurable is really questionable. Plus you have all the guys who can hurt you.

Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
Be careful with the Xanax. You do not want to overdo it. I'd buy new clothes, get a good mea, then get drunk.

As a woman, I don't think sex with a rando is worth it. It's not a moral thing, just that the odds of the sex being pleasurable is really questionable. Plus you have all the guys who can hurt you.

I ended up ordering a ton of donuts and ice cream lol 🤪