• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

seekingrelease22

Feb 28, 2024
It is often said whether you should commit suicide is a personal opinion as opposed to an objective one. However I'm suicidal at this point now. I've been viewing it through an objective standpoint though. Objectively I have everything I need financially. I have a dad that supports me and cares about me. I have food, clothes and shelter. However I have multiple mental issues. OCD, ADHD, trauma, addiction, bipolar. I'm 20 and I don't see life going anywhere. I don't have to worry about bills or rent, and I get whatever I want whenever I want. But I dropped out of high school and started abusing drugs heavily. My father gave into my drug abuse after I suffered abuse when I was sent away when I was little. I've had no structure in my life and therefore I am behind everyone else in life. I know they say things can change but I don't have much hope or feelings of positivity in my life. I just rot in bed all day as a NEET, once again due to my fathers lack of structure offered in my life. Nothing seems to interest me and I have intrusive thoughts about the past constantly. Seriously it seems nothing in life will bring me joy and I analyze over and over what could've been done differently in my life to avoid this. Would you kill yourself in my situation. I guess it's a stupid question. It's up to the individual but I'm not sure if I'm being super rash or not

W

Weinerwinner

Mar 8, 2024
That sounds like depression... I was bed ridden too till I went into hospital for a psychotic break.

The psychiatrist says I may have type 2 bipolar in addition to HFA hence why I take so much medication. My dad is going to die eventually too so living arrangements need to change at some point.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
W

Weinerwinner

Mar 8, 2024
Probably not straight away until I've tried everything else. I self admitted a few times before I was referred to a good psychiatrist. I'm still not there yet and still messaging them when I deteriorate but that's my experience.

U

Ulrich

Mar 6, 2024
We have no psychogalvanometer for determining how much pain an individual is in. We can provide a rough estimate, sure, but no numerical measure. I think many will be reluctant (if not refuse) to say that they would kill themselves in your situation. It depends on what you value. It is your choice, in the end. Do not let the opinions of others outweigh your own personal convictions.

S

seekingrelease22

Feb 28, 2024
We have no psychogalvanometer for determining how much pain an individual is in. We can provide a rough estimate, sure, but no numerical measure. I think many will be reluctant (if not refuse) to say that they would kill themselves in your situation. It depends on what you value. It is your choice, in the end. Do not let the opinions of others outweigh your own personal convictions.
That's true. My own biological hardwire to survive is keeping me from suicide. But I just can't feel any hope for me. Part of me feels it's just my mind playing tricks on me

U

Ulrich

Mar 6, 2024
That's true. My own biological hardwire to survive is keeping me from suicide. But I just can't feel any hope for me. Part of me feels it's just my mind playing tricks on me
I relate to this. I also relate to your feeling that you are being left behind due to the lack of structure in your life. It feels overwhelming. There are many who view life as a competition from conception, I don't know. I'm sorry for what you are going through.

S

seekingrelease22

Feb 28, 2024
I relate to this. I also relate to your feeling that you are being left behind due to the lack of structure in your life. It feels overwhelming. There are many who view life as a competition from conception, I don't know. I'm sorry for what you are going through.
Thank you. It sucks I don't view any happiness for my life. I think I know it's too late but I can't seem to bring myself to the end

• Hugs
Reactions: Ulrich
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's really up to you, I don't understand the question as suicide is a personal decision not something for other people to decide, in my case I'd prefer to not exist no matter what and to me it'd be extreme cruelty to force others to delay their inevitable fate when they want to not exist. Nobody should be forced to suffer in this existence, we never consented to being here in the first place and aren't obligated to continue.

S

seekingrelease22

Feb 28, 2024
It's really up to you, I don't understand the question as suicide is a personal decision not something for other people to decide, in my case I'd prefer to not exist no matter what and to me it'd be extreme cruelty to force others to delay their inevitable fate when they want to not exist. Nobody should be forced to suffer in this existence, we never consented to being here in the first place and aren't obligated to continue.
That's true. I guess I just want false hope on life being worth living