• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
If you've done all you wanted in life, passed all the tests, did all the work, the great reward should be a nice easy death before your life dwindles completely into the toilet with old age.

This staying around and withering stuff is stupid as hell. Insulting. Getting to induce your own death when you want in a peaceful manner should be celebrated like a birthday or graduation.

Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
Oh! I would love to make my ctb a festive occasion -- stay in a lovely hotel on the beach in a room with a sea view, wear a beautiful dress, eat a wonderful last meal, say my prayers with sincerity and solemnity, and hang myself to the sound of Elgar's Cello Concerto or Dvorak's Stabat Mater. I hope it would go according to plan and I would leave behind a presentable corpse with a pallid and placid countenance. A pity that nobody else would see my ctb (unless I were to film my ctb: I am narcissistic enough to entertain the possibility). I would like to ctb on a landmark birthday (55, 60, 65) after my mother has died and after I have successfully published at least one novel. I do not want to end up like my mother, who is 78, bedridden, incontinent and with a failing short-term memory. If I were to end up like my mother, I would be even worse off than she is, since I have no children to care for me in my old age.

Dear God! If it is Thy will and if I will go to Heaven in a fairly prompt manner, let my ctb happen as I wish. I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen.

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
45-60 years old should be the prime self-deliverance age for those that are healthy / have survived without intense emotional suffering. Any more and it becomes a toilet dwindle.

I think alot of people in that age bracket think the same thing, what keeps them around is the kids and parents living into there 90's. Guilt can be a pretty difficult thing to overcome.

Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
I think alot of people in that age bracket think the same thing, what keeps them around is the kids and parents living into there 90's. Guilt can be a pretty difficult thing to overcome.

Well, @Justanotherconsumer, I don't have kids. I just hope that Mom does not live to be 90 -- that would be in the year 2030. I would turn 64 in that year. I did say that I was willing to ctb on my 65th birthday, however. That would be in September 2031. Maybe, just maybe, if Mom were to die in 2030, that would give me enough time to settle my affairs and ctb. But we shall see.

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Well, @Justanotherconsumer, I don't have kids. I just hope that Mom does not live to be 90 -- that would be in the year 2030. I would turn 64 in that year. I did say that I was willing to ctb on my 65th birthday, however. That would be in September 2031. Maybe, just maybe, if Mom were to die in 2030, that would give me enough time to settle my affairs and ctb. But we shall see.

I dont have kids either, moms in her late 60's, im 50, that could mean i could be 70 before she passes, it weighs heavily on my mind, but there is no way i can wait that long.

Reactions: lv-gras