• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

johnlubber69

johnlubber69

Mar 26, 2024
My Own Thoughts On Death and Suicide Now That It Stalks Me

To the average person, receiving a death sentence from a doctor is earth shattering and heartbreaking, but I see a golden opportunity. He said I had 6 months to a year to live, showing me the X Rays and blood tests revealing the death spreading rapidly inside of me with no hope that either surgery or any other form of treatment would have any effect on the outcome. This could easily break my spirit, but I've decided to go another way. You see, I've imagined and sometimes fantasized about this exact scenario, but it's not the end or actual death I want. Having been given this sure and certain death sentence, wouldn't it be better to take control over that ending rather than allowing fate to ruin my final days on this earth?

Yes, I will put as much work and planning into my death as I have in my life. My death will be as sweet and amazing as my life. I will choose exactly how to die.

Death should have as much meaning and purpose as life itself. We celebrate the beginning. Why not celebrate and rejoice at the end of life? After all, we are all going to die at some point in the future. We work our whole lives to have a purposeful and satisfying life. Why then, should we allow our death to be one of long suffering without purpose. It's a waste and often miserable.

We do have a choice. A good or honorable death is possible. Our death should be just as incredibly joyous and satisfying to the end, like a wonderful vacation or a fine meal or even great sex. Therefore, to achieve a good death requires thoughtful planning, just as our parents planned for our birth down to the smallest detail.

So, having been given this terminal diagnosis that will cause my body to waste away in agonizing pain over weeks and months with even more suffering for my family, I've decided to take matters into my own hands, and I do mean my own hands. I will take my own life on my terms before that wasteful and agonizing end. I will not allow death to take me, but rather, I will take death with a method, time and place of my own choosing, one with meaning and laced with my own dark desires. I want an honorable primal death. I'll plan and execute every part of this event, with a final evening of joy and satisfaction that very few will understand. What might seem masochistic, needlessly painful and violent to some will be my ultimate freedom, living out my darkest fantasies.

I've always admired the honorable deaths of the warriors of ancient times such as the Samurai, the Gladiators and the human sacrifices to the gods where the event was celebrated and cheered on by blood thirsty onlookers. The victim or participant looked forward to a good death without the needless suffering of old age and waste and was honored at being chosen. Die well my friends.

Why would I waste a "certain death" when I can, instead, fully participate in the planning of that death in a manner befitting those glorious men of honor and duty from days gone by? I look forward to both the planning and the final event equally, knowing that I decided the place, time, and manner of death by my own, still, capable hands.

Now, don't get me wrong. I don't want to die, but fate has already dealt me that hand much sooner than I anticipated and I can't stop it. I guess most of us want to live a full healthy life into our nineties and die in our sleep, but that is a rarity. Most people die from disease, after a long suffering illness. They linger, being cared for, no longer useful and often in pain for many weeks or months. That doesn't sound like a meaningful or satisfying death.

When the time comes and I'm still relatively healthy and able to carry out my plan, I'll do it myself with the knowledge that I gave death a good fight, not letting it control me, but by taking control as a last act of defiance.

Please tell me your thoughts on this as it has been on my mind for years, but now more important than ever.

johnlubber69

johnlubber69

Mar 26, 2024
I wish your exit is painless my friend and hope you find peace

For me, death is 1000x more important than life

Life = constant suffering and pain
Death = no more pain in my opinion
But what about having a final rapturous death with some pain that you know will end everything after a few hours of a truly amazing experience?

johnlubber69

johnlubber69

Mar 26, 2024
For me, any death would well worth it, rather than suffer from decades of agonizing pain
If I knew I had a short time to live it would definitely make my final hours more j
For me, any death would well worth it, rather than suffer from decades of agonizing pain
If I knew I had a short time to live it would definitely make my final hours more joyful
How would you make it more joyful?

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
How would you make it more joyful?
I am not too sure. I guess I will just be in a more elevated mood. Would probably socialize more, be more positive and happy around people. Right now knowing I have decades of suffering to go through makes me feel depressed and just laying in bed most the time. I need that thought of death coming soon to give me that excitement and enthusiasm to go out and do stuff

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
The long wait is over, and you have a time frame. As you are terminal, do you qualify for doctor-assisted suicide? You can also discuss these options with hospice. My husband feels the same way as you. He told me that if he develops a terminal or deteriorating illness, he wants to end it.

I wish you peace and comfort. You are right; we should respect and celebrate life and death.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
My Own Thoughts On Death and Suicide Now That It Stalks Me

To the average person, receiving a death sentence from a doctor is earth shattering and heartbreaking, but I see a golden opportunity. He said I had 6 months to a year to live, showing me the X Rays and blood tests revealing the death spreading rapidly inside of me with no hope that either surgery or any other form of treatment would have any effect on the outcome. This could easily break my spirit, but I've decided to go another way. You see, I've imagined and sometimes fantasized about this exact scenario, but it's not the end or actual death I want. Having been given this sure and certain death sentence, wouldn't it be better to take control over that ending rather than allowing fate to ruin my final days on this earth?

Yes, I will put as much work and planning into my death as I have in my life. My death will be as sweet and amazing as my life. I will choose exactly how to die.

Death should have as much meaning and purpose as life itself. We celebrate the beginning. Why not celebrate and rejoice at the end of life? After all, we are all going to die at some point in the future. We work our whole lives to have a purposeful and satisfying life. Why then, should we allow our death to be one of long suffering without purpose. It's a waste and often miserable.

We do have a choice. A good or honorable death is possible. Our death should be just as incredibly joyous and satisfying to the end, like a wonderful vacation or a fine meal or even great sex. Therefore, to achieve a good death requires thoughtful planning, just as our parents planned for our birth down to the smallest detail.

So, having been given this terminal diagnosis that will cause my body to waste away in agonizing pain over weeks and months with even more suffering for my family, I've decided to take matters into my own hands, and I do mean my own hands. I will take my own life on my terms before that wasteful and agonizing end. I will not allow death to take me, but rather, I will take death with a method, time and place of my own choosing, one with meaning and laced with my own dark desires. I want an honorable primal death. I'll plan and execute every part of this event, with a final evening of joy and satisfaction that very few will understand. What might seem masochistic, needlessly painful and violent to some will be my ultimate freedom, living out my darkest fantasies.

I've always admired the honorable deaths of the warriors of ancient times such as the Samurai, the Gladiators and the human sacrifices to the gods where the event was celebrated and cheered on by blood thirsty onlookers. The victim or participant looked forward to a good death without the needless suffering of old age and waste and was honored at being chosen. Die well my friends.

Why would I waste a "certain death" when I can, instead, fully participate in the planning of that death in a manner befitting those glorious men of honor and duty from days gone by? I look forward to both the planning and the final event equally, knowing that I decided the place, time, and manner of death by my own, still, capable hands.

Now, don't get me wrong. I don't want to die, but fate has already dealt me that hand much sooner than I anticipated and I can't stop it. I guess most of us want to live a full healthy life into our nineties and die in our sleep, but that is a rarity. Most people die from disease, after a long suffering illness. They linger, being cared for, no longer useful and often in pain for many weeks or months. That doesn't sound like a meaningful or satisfying death.

When the time comes and I'm still relatively healthy and able to carry out my plan, I'll do it myself with the knowledge that I gave death a good fight, not letting it control me, but by taking control as a last act of defiance.

Please tell me your thoughts on this as it has been on my mind for years, but now more important than ever.
Excellent post . I agree with a lot in it is awesome , except some things. You said you don't want to die but I do want to die . Also I don't want to die painfully as in old age or the diseases you describe. I want to die as painlessly as possible. I don't want to live into my 90's

I don't see anything amazing in life or this evil world except me escaping it.
Imo this life is an evil imposition. Everything including the pleasurable things I don't separate from the worst pain as they are both part of the same evil and one can't exist without the other. Imo the pleasure of eating a sandwich or of watching a dumb click bait yuutube video are the things that keep me here setting me up for the trap of much worse unbearable pain.so to me the pleasurable things are the most evil. The horrible things far out weigh the pleasurable things. To me the only things that I should allow to be pleasurable and glorious are those that lead to my suicide because that is the only escape from this imposed prison torture slavery

I wish I were never born

Last edited:
johnlubber69

johnlubber69

Mar 26, 2024
The long wait is over, and you have a time frame. As you are terminal, do you qualify for doctor-assisted suicide? You can also discuss these options with hospice. My husband feels the same way as you. He told me that if he develops a terminal or deteriorating illness, he wants to end it.

I wish you peace and comfort. You are right; we should respect and celebrate life and death.
Thank you so much for your words, but I guess I wish I were born in a different place and time where men found an honorable method of death as in Seppuku or in the old gladiatorial games. A good death, an honorable death. I wish I lived in Japan of 1500AD

Attachments

• Michikis_Seppuku-300x218.jpg
    Michikis_Seppuku-300x218.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 0
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I completely agree that we should have the right to determine our own fate.

I just hope you have found something that will be reliable. My concern with a gruesome, painful method would be that it may maim you rather than kill you. I'm not asking for details. I wouldn't be able to advise you if it were a good method. I just think you need to take it into account. For example, things like stabbing or slashing at the body don't have a high success rate: