• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
I fear that I will never get my dream career and I will see others get their dream career opportunity but for me the employers won't even give me the time of day.

Every reason to kill yourself is a good one and should be supported and assisted with global easy euthanasia access for people who want to die. I'm tired of dreaming everyday and fantasizing in my ugly bedroom about having a nice welcoming career, and using my income to travel to nostalgic cities like Istanbul and Singapore, it's so tiring and depressing that I am unable to take action because none of those stupid air traffic control employees believe in me at all, fueling my desire to end my existence.

Some peoples passions are air traffic control, web development, acting, and some people are passionate about making the decision to CTB. Which is my passion now. Passions mean nothing in this planet, life is all about luck. If you're lucky, you'll have the best supportive family and friends and a dream career. If you're unlucky, you'll find yourself making the decision to CTB. To kill yourself for good. A person who's doing nothing with his life can't be passionate about anything. No one cares about mental health and my passions mean nothing if they lead to nothing. You see, we all have dreams. People dream of all sorts of careers, and I have a dream too. My dream is to be a dead man. Exciting dream isn't it? I can't wait to follow my dreams and take action to CTB, to reach my dream of being a dead man. And isn't it right that we should follow our dreams?

Because this is what my life is like for me. Same cycle:

1. Seek help, hoping that my perspective of this stupid life will change
2. False hope, realizing that it doesn't work.
3. Discover that you weren't really recovering and you want to CTB again.
4. Repeat the cycle.

I'm just so recently frustrated because I can't believe it, those stupid employers for air traffic control traineeship at London Southend airport rejected me, have a look at their email:

"Your application for Air Traffic Control Assistant - Traineeship
Dear Alfarooq,
Thank you for your application to London Southend Airport. After careful consideration of your application, we have decided not to take your profile forward in the hiring process. Due to the number of applications we are unable to provide individual feedback to applicants who are not successful. However we do appreciate your interest in working with us and the time you invested in your application therefore we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site: Jobs at London Southend Airport | London Southend Airport Careers (pinpointhq.com) We are dedicated to improving the candidate experience for everyone who decides to apply with us so please complete the quick feedback survey which will be emailed to you.
Kind Regards LSA People Team
"

This nice job opportunity is the only type that was open. Even NATS (National Air Traffic Services) have their applications closed, so I can't be an air traffic controller. See, this is why I want to CTB. No one wants to hire me. People don't care about me and I'm tired of being a failure. Just look at me for a second. I'm trying my hardest to find my purpose on this planet by applying for nice aviation careers like trainee air traffic control and not even the employers that have trash jobs give me the time of day, let alone the air traffic controller ones. People my age are already winning awards and getting on the news, whilst all I ask for is a great career opportunity. and I'm left alone fighting this world and desiring to CTB. This is so depressing, knowing that most people have already gotten into their dream careers at a very young age.

I've been rejected for multiple roles at Manchester Airport, and I can't be bothered applying for NATS now because I know I'll be rejected. I'm tired of this and I feel it's just easier to CTB and forget about this planet. You saw yourself in the email that these stupid employers are too lazy to give feedback. And they say that the UK is the best and easiest country to find employment. I'm just gonna email them and tell them that their continuous selfish rejections are stupid and are making me want to CTB. Since aviation is huge demand, it's better for me to forget about it and make the decision to CTB. I'll do the other enthusiasts a favor, by giving them a better chance of getting in.

Here is my plan for my existence:

Plan A: I will continue to search for air traffic control opportunities and try to get in and feel valued and respected. If those bastards don't allow me to prove my potential to be an air traffic controller, or similar welcoming high quality job then it's time for plan B.

Plan B: I will go to the hospital and tell people over there that I am going to CTB. They should give me the "help" I need. If these people also fail to make my life better, then it's time for plan C.

Plan C: I have had enough of this life and how I'm treated. Without further considerations, I will make the final decision to CTB.

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
i am so sorry you have been rejected multiple times for your dream job offers. I went through a period of a few years where i was consistently turned down by job offers and it sucks bad.
I hope you are able to get hired by your dream employer some day

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I had many "good" jobs over the years.
I did not find my dream job until nearing the end of my working life. It waa a job I never even thought of and fell into accidentally. Then cancer took that away.
Careers and dream jobs are overrated. Few find them and most are not that dreamy.
Hell, as a kid the dream jobs were cowboy and astronaut. Things change and the workplace changes even faster.
Focus a little more on you.

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
i am so sorry you have been rejected multiple times for your dream job offers. I went through a period of a few years where i was consistently turned down by job offers and it sucks bad.
I hope you are able to get hired by your dream employer some day
I have been hoping to my self for a whole year now, and im not seeing any progress. Unfortunately, its unlikely. The decision to CTB instead seems more guaranteed and more easy,
I had many "good" jobs over the years.
I did not find my dream job until nearing the end of my working life. It waa a job I never even thought of and fell into accidentally. Then cancer took that away.
Careers and dream jobs are overrated. Few find them and most are not that dreamy.
Hell, as a kid the dream jobs were cowboy and astronaut. Things change and the workplace changes even faster.
Focus a little more on you.
I am not even that of an interesting person "To focus on myself". I need something to change my life and perspective of it, because I have been like this for a year and it looks like its gonna be like this forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel