• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I cannot name such a thing. Video games, movies, dictionaries and erotica keeps me going but it is expressing anger what makes me feel alive. Bonus points if its directed at other people.

Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
I could name a few ones that where a huge part of my life untill now but they all became broken dreams/lost insterest. Now all i still want in life is to sometimes hold/talk to a girl ... It's a financial nightmare but hey i'm done with pretty much anything now so why not go all out and splurge on the ever so short but only moments this life doesn't feel like hell. A final "fuck you" to my past life and shit future.

Reminiscing about my past passions it's hard they mean little to nothing anymore ... Fuck where the hell did it all go wrong ... Things that where my passion for 15-20 years. My mind has become exhausted from depression from those same 2 decades i guess.

My mind is coming to grips with defeat... It's done fighting i guess, it's a strange feeling after all that time.

Last edited:
Azazel

Azazel

Silent
Jun 23, 2019
After thinking about it a little much, I came to the conclusion that one of the most important things in my life, the thing that keeps me going, is art. More specificaly, art related to death, be it music, literature or painting. My music taste is full of artists and songs that talk about death, my favorite painters would always paint corpses and corpse-like bodies. Also the art that I create tends to revolve around this topic. It's whenever one of my characters dies in one of my stories that I feel alive, when that pain is poured over tha pages, whenever I'm playing a sad song, whenever I paint the way I imagine I would look after I died. It's the combination of this two things, art and death, this sorrow mixed with danger and desire. This is what makes me feel truly alive

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Driving, racing other cars. Listening to my exhaust, dropping gears and surprising other cars cause on the outside, I'm just a little old hatchback being driven by a female. Why would anyone take me seriously? :wink:
Looking over and smiling and seeing the combination of a laugh and surprise on the driver's face. A couple of months ago I raced an SRT charger. Didn't mean to but I was trying to get around this slow ass Hyundai so I dropped to fourth and my exhaust roared. Charger heard it, thought I was inviting him for a race so I said fuck it. Cut in front of the Hyundai, charger followed and off we went. He got my only by about a car length. Stopped at around 125-130 mph/209kph(Those chargers are good for around 180mph/290kph so he woulda beat me at higher speeds anyway, mines tops out at 150mph/241kph)Did a couple more highway pulls and at the end. I rolled down the window and did a peace sign out the window. We rolled together for a couple of miles before my exit came up. It still makes me smile. Canyon carving, twisty roads at night, feeling my turbo kick in at 3500 rpm. 4th gear.
I'm sorry lol. I'll shut up

Last edited:
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I haven't found something that makes me feel "alive" so to say, maybe if I was able to drink then I'd feel alive lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Righttodie
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Oddly enough, the only activity that makes me feel truly alive is contemplating my own suicide. Video games also work because of the sensation of escapism but not as much, I just end up feeling empty after a while.

I

Imgonnadie

Student
Oct 16, 2018
never understood what such little things had to do with anything. a song or quote doesnt make me feel anything

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
It used to be exercise. Now I don't get to do that anymore.
I think it was Nick Drake that said; "I go to fix me some breakfast I 'aint got no food. Go to take me a shower the water don't feel no good, tell me tell me what have I done wrong, 'aint nothing go right for me, must be I've been smoking too long...'

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Music! The Rolling Stones started a new tour on Friday and they sound spectacular - I was glowing like a fool just from the youtube clips. Tonight I watched the Netflix documentary of Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue and was riveted. I feel blessed to be sharing a planet with creative artists like that. Just fucking extraordinary.

blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Ever since i was a little girl. I've always gotten joy from standing in the rain. *yes with an umbrella* but just watching it, feeling it, listening to it and smelling it.. The smell of rain hitting hot pavement is one of my all time favorite smells.