• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

peacepursuit23

peacepursuit23

Any day now
Jan 14, 2024
Im trying to keep this as general as possible, but for the past months I've been having a somewhat hard time and was even diagnosed with depression. But thats not the topic itself rather a circumstance.

In Pop-Culture nowadays, there are soo so many songs about losing your romantic partner and heartbreak and what-not. But there are very little songs/movies etc. about how fucking devastating it is when a really good friend loses interest and replaces you. How much it fucking hurts to see a friendship fade due to a sudden lack of interest.
In my case I've had what I considered one of my best friend slowly not taking any time for me and replacing me with another person. What once was a long list of messages that brightened up one's day every 2-3 days became a "how r u?" every 2-3 weeks if she'd be bored and didnt have anyone else keeping her busy. What once was a meetup 2-3 times every week turned into occasionally meeting up once a month, with the added bonus of leaving early or only showing up if the other options are not available. What once was one of the dearest people I've known turned into a source of deep hurt and abandonement. This severly affects my self-worth as well as being so easily discarded without a second thought just leaves a scar behind that, i feel like, wont just go away anytime. A Breakup is something you can recover from. But people who you thought were sticking around forever, losing interest, not because of your looks or your ability to love them, but because of you as a person and deciding that all of a sudden you'd not be something that interests them is something you dont just recover from.
Combine this with the fact that Im stuck in an endless cycle of depression and you've got yourself a cocktail of endless sorrow and deep hurt, that unfortunately doesnt kill you but keeps you alive for you to suffer even more.

oh god I fucking hate everything if anyone has a good tip how to avoid customs in Germany for SN please PM..

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
She probably meant more to you than you did to her. It happens. I have been there (with the genders reversed). Sometimes friends just grow apart. The only solution is to move on and find other friends.