• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
Finally picking up sertraline today, in 3 weeks I'll get to pick up my first 100mg dose, I'll skip that week and make pick up another dose the next week (I'm on 100mg for 4 weeks) and take 200mg all at once and hopefully that's enough to OD, if I can't do that then I'll just purchase some SN since I found some on alibaba that looks legit enough. Let me know your throughts

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
Had a feeling it wouldn't yeah, thanks though

B

BardBarrie

Student
Mar 17, 2024
Overdosing on "standard" drugs/pills like that is notoriously unreliable.

Reactions: mtoro998
L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
O/D won't work btw, you'll just get serotonin syndrome which will feel awful. SN would be more effective.
I've felt that one time, I was taking it for depression but I thought ahh why not drink a passion fruit martini fishbowl edition. I actually felt great then I started feeling dizzy and I nearly ended up fainting.

It was an experience :ahhha:

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
What is the point of taking sertraline? That's supposed to treat mood disorders. So I don't understand why you're going to take it if you're going to take Sn.

thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
yeahhhhh I googled this a long time back when I was first put on Zoloft, and if you go search on pubmed, there's been reported and studied cases of people surviving over 8000 mg overdoses with little long term side effects, and relatively minor short term side effects given that it's a black box med.

Reactions: unabletocope