• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CringeNihilism

CringeNihilism

Eternal Euthymia
Feb 13, 2023
So I'm planning to make my hemoglobin level 8~9 gm/dl before ingesting SN. From my experience with blood-letting so far, 500~600 ml of blood equals roughly 1 gm/dl hemoglobin. Last time I did complete blood count was a month ago and my Hg value was 12 gm/dl. So I have to draw 2 liters of blood without suffering from hemorrhagic or hypovolemic shock. To do this I have to draw that amount of blood in a week or so. The fluid portion of plasma is replaced within 1~3 days and that leads to low concentration of RBCs. Plasma is replaced and RBCs need a long time to be of normal value.

The lethal dose of SN is 20 grams in normal RBCs. I think if anemia is present, the lethal dose can be much lower even if VOMITING occurs the results can be fatal.
Methemoglobin levels can be skyrocketing at this point and the fatal level of methemoglobin can be lower than the estimated value of 70%, I can say MetHg can be fatal at levels of (30%~50%) if Hg level was 8 gm/dl that's my guess tho. less time to lose consciousness and ctb.

There is a problem tho, I don't know for sure if anemia alone can make me vomit or increases the chances of me vomiting before SN is absorbed in my GIT. I did try before to ctb by drawing 3 liters of my blood and felt nauseous but didn't vomit. What time does it take for SN to be absorbed? And is this idea reliable or not? I read an article that suggests that caution to be taken in patients with known anemia when administering sodium nitrite to treat cyanide poisoning. I'd like to hear your thoughts.🙏🙏

LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
SN gets absorbed very very quicky. Even if you throw up immediately there's a reasonable chance you'll still ctb- although it will be much slower. Generally more blood loss means your body is put onto high alert- its only natural that your body gets more ready to reject things when it's lacking key thing's for it to survive. It's why some people can't drink water without feeling nasuea after not eating- itll settle, sure, but yeah.

Best to trick your body into thinking it's just a normal liquid I'd say.

CringeNihilism

CringeNihilism

Eternal Euthymia
Feb 13, 2023
SN gets absorbed very very quicky. Even if you throw up immediately there's a reasonable chance you'll still ctb- although it will be much slower. Generally more blood loss means your body is put onto high alert- its only natural that your body gets more ready to reject things when it's lacking key thing's for it to survive. It's why some people can't drink water without feeling nasuea after not eating- itll settle, sure, but yeah.

Best to trick your body into thinking it's just a normal liquid I'd say.
The problem here is the waiting time till the lethal dose of SN is absorbed. I don't care if I vomit after SN is absorbed since the lethal dose of SN will be much lower if there is a huge blood loss. this is tricky

Reactions: LocalAngel