• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
UglyMutt

UglyMutt

Apr 8, 2020
I watched a video of a man getting his chest cavity cut open while alive and conscious. They peeled the flesh off of his torso like a banana peel and stomped his face to keep him down as he rived in pain (did I spell that right?).

anyways,
today was very stressful for me, one of the worst days I've had in a while and I had to work a dull day through these emotions. Seeing this video really helped me vent my emotions.

hearing his screams of agony and see his live, moving organs especially channeled much of the pain and frustration i was feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: nerve
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
is this not allowed
It doesn't say in the rules that this is not allowed. I mean if you're not encouraging others to do gory things then it's fine I guess. And also you marked this as NSFW already.

Reactions: UglyMutt
A

alexthegreat

Apr 6, 2020
I started recently watching those types of gory videos. First one was tough, now I'm desentitized. Still makes me feel crap that I even have to exist when one day I'll have to die. It just seems so undignified to see a person die

UglyMutt

UglyMutt

Apr 8, 2020
I started recently watching those types of gory videos. First one was tough, now I'm desentitized. Still makes me feel crap that I even have to exist when one day I'll have to die. It just seems so undignified to see a person die
they used to give me an adrenaline rush, but now they're just any other video to me like I'm scrolling through youtube.

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
Maybe you shouldn't watch that kind of stuff. Once you see it, you can't unsee it. You lose a part of your innocence each time you do it. It will screw your head up eventually! Why do you feel the need to get your buzz this way? Do you like this kind of stuff? I'm not being judgemental or trying to be an amateur Psychologist or anything..... just genuinely curious. You shouldn't want to be desensitised to gore, it's not healthy. Seeing someone in complete agony is not a healthy way to process your own emotions.

Last edited:
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Take it from someone who's been there. It kills your empathy and makes you cold. Sure a video could snap you out of it like it did for me. Or you could end up like the regulars on those sites. Do you want to be like them? If not leave it alone or get some help.

UglyMutt

UglyMutt

Apr 8, 2020
@BlackPoppet @Broken Chimera its honestly too much for me to explain but from my experience cold hearted people seem to get further socially from whay I've seen, they di better than I ever could at least. not saying I want to become a bad person, its just I don't care at this point.

Reactions: Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
That's true yeah but are you going to rob a bank to become richer? What's more important to you? Btw you have a friend in Nemesis. He's angry that I'm angry that others suffering makes you feel better. It's fucking ridiculous

UglyMutt

UglyMutt

Apr 8, 2020
That's true yeah but are you going to rob a bank to become richer? What's more important to you? Btw you have a friend in Nemesis. He's angry that I'm angry that others suffering makes you feel better. It's fucking ridiculous
like I said I just don't care either way now. I've seen awful people have many more friends than me in school for reasons other than their bad actions, so obviously my conclusion isn't that you need to do bad things to make it in life but being a good person isn't as important as other things.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
It is to me. Those awful people don't actually care about each other, they don't care about anyone. That would be too difficult. It's for the weak and the selfish but if enough other people approve they'll do it. A lot of people complain about the world and I wonder what their problem with it actually is. This is the problem with it and you're either part of it or you're not

UglyMutt

UglyMutt

Apr 8, 2020
It is to me. Those awful people don't actually care about each other, they don't care about anyone. That would be too difficult. It's for the weak and the selfish but if enough other people approve they'll do it. A lot of people complain about the world and I wonder what their problem with it actually is. This is the problem with it and you're either part of it or you're not
thats a good way to put it honestly

Reactions: Mr2005
Status
Not open for further replies.