• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I often feel like my life is literally torture or maybe a torture simluation. I am interested in torture stories because I am interested in how people can survive this remaining a human being. Or for example how a completely broken person like me is able to become old. I think David Foster Wallce was also interested in that.

I read about Viktor Frankl and I am simply not that strong. I don't have it in me the right relationship to live. For example being thankful.

I am also interested in Nawalny or Assange. They were so principled and internalized values which are worth the suffering.

I was also curious about the torture of these Russian terrorists at least I am not in their shoes was my thought.

Sadly chatGPT does not want to answer the question.

Here is a website:

Ling chi. Ling chi, also known as "slow slicing" or "death by a thousand cuts" was a method of torturous execution practiced in China. The condemned was tied to a post and bits of skin and limbs were gradually removed one by one, usually culminating in a final cut to the heart or decapitation. It was used as early as the 10th century, and continued for nearly a thousand years. Luckily it was banned in 1905

Boiling. Nowadays, boiling alive is a fate reserved for shellfish. But centuries ago it was a common method of execution from East Asia to England. The condemned was stripped and then placed in a vat or pot of boiling liquid, usually water, oil, or tar. Or, for a more gruesome experience, the offender could be placed in cool liquid and then heated to boiling. Records from the reign of Henry VIII show that some people were boiled for up to two hours before they finally died.

Rat torture
Rat torture apparently lives on in the minds of creative types, as it has been featured recently in the film 2 Fast 2 Furious and in the TV series Game of Thrones. In this terrifying (and, I'll admit, creative) form of torture, a hungry and/or diseased rat is placed in a bucket on the victim's bare stomach or chest. The bucket is then heated from the outside, and the agitated rat chews its way through the unfortunate person's flesh...and any organs it happens to encounter on its way out.

Drawing and quartering
Drawing and quartering is one of the most infamous methods of cruel and unusual punishment. It's still difficult to believe it's an actual thing that was conceived by actual humans and happened to actual unfortunate souls. The punishment was first doled out in England in the 13th century. The accused was drawn—tied to a horse and dragged to the gallows—and then usually hanged, maybe disemboweled, or beheaded. Afterward, the condemned was quartered, i.e. had his body split in quarters, sometimes by tying each limb to a different horse and having them run in opposite directions. This punishment was reserved for those guilty of treason, and was abolished in 1867.

To be honest my psychsomatic pain due to bipolar was extremely torturous. It felt like being torn apart and that feeling lasted for more than a half year. The pain was especially in my legs. I always had to think of this torture method experiencing the pain. I plan to kill myself if that pain returns. I am not scared about SI if this shit kicks again in.

White torture
While the term "white torture" can mean any psychological torture in general, the meaning here is more literal. White torture is a type of sensory deprivation in which a prisoner's cell, clothes, and even food are entirely white. Guards wear all white, lights are kept on 24 hours a day, and no words are spoken. No color is seen. It was documented in the case of Amir Fakhravar, who was arrested in his native Iran and subjected to white torture for some 8 months in 2004. While the physical pain of sensory deprivation is minimal compared to other tortures on this list, the psychological damage is beyond compare. Fakhravar was quoted as saying when he was released, he was not a normal person anymore, and could no longer remember even the faces of his parents.

Very interesting to know. Personally I think the torture that lasts over years might be worse than a relatively quick deatsh. However, if you survive torture most people become broken wrecks with mental scars that torment them for the rest of their lives.

Scaphism
Scaphism was one of the worst and most painful, skin-crawling methods of torture. It was described by the Greeks as a punishment used by the Persians, and if they are to be believed, those Persians were insane. In this form of execution, the accused was trapped between two boats (or in a hollowed-out tree trunk) and force-fed milk and honey. Okay, that part doesn't sound so bad. But the milk-and-honey diet eventually caused horrible diarrhea, which stayed within the wooden enclosure. The unfortunate condemned was smeared with more milk and honey and left out in the sun or near still water, where bugs would be attracted to the muck and rot and sweetness. The person would inevitably die--either of dehydration, exposure, or bite and sting wounds.

Personally I am surprised that no dentist torture is mentioned. I could imagine that new methods of torture might appear to be less brutal and bloody but in the end are more painful and effective in order to reach one's goal.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
These are great methods for physical torture but for mental torture, I believe unrequited crushes and limerence to be some of the worst possible mental pain out there. I haven't experienced anything worse.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I heard that solitary confinement was a form of torture but I think that I would be okay with it

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
These are great methods for physical torture but for mental torture, I believe unrequited crushes and limerence to be some of the worst possible mental pain out there. I haven't experienced anything worse.
Tell me about it. I even had a bad dream about unrequited love. I wish my crush liked me back. He stopped talking to me over a year ago though

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
In my opinion, what Junko Furuta went through takes a high spot for one of the most brutal and despicable ways of torturing a human being ever. It makes me sick that the people who did that to her are roaming the streets and merely got a slap on the wrist. One of them even has an account on Twitter, last time I checked. I hate humanity so much.

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
In my opinion, what Junko Furuta went through takes a high spot for one of the most brutal and despicable ways of torturing a human being ever. It makes me sick that the people who did that to her are roaming the streets and merely got a slap on the wrist. One of them even has an account on Twitter, last time I checked. I hate humanity so much.
Just read up on this case; is Japan's sentencing always this lenient? Maybe its me and my American 120 year sentences but eight months would be almost impossible to pull off in such an open and shut case out here... especially since forensics were more commonly used by that point in time, so it's not for lack of evidence.

Yeesh.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I will go ahead and nominate the televised religious service we had to watch while at my girlfriend's family house over Easter.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Just read up on this case; is Japan's sentencing always this lenient? Maybe its me and my American 120 year sentences but eight months would be almost impossible to pull off in such an open and shut case out here... especially since forensics were more commonly used by that point in time, so it's not for lack of evidence.

Yeesh.
I don't believe they are always this lenient, I think it's more that since the offenders were minors when this incident happened, that's why their sentences weren't as harsh. Mind you, these are laws in the 1980s in Japan, which may not necessarily reflect laws in Japan in the 2020s.

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
I don't believe they are always this lenient, I think it's more that since the offenders were minors when this incident happened, that's why their sentences weren't as harsh. Mind you, these are laws in the 1980s in Japan, which may not necessarily reflect laws in Japan in the 2020s.
To be entirely fair, yeah, trying people as a minor made things much more lax out here too for a long time, regardless of the intensity of the crime.

I wonder, if tried today how they would be sentenced, as, like you said, this may not reflect present Japan and their laws.

Reactions: Malaria
whiteclaudia

whiteclaudia

cute + well adjusted
Mar 23, 2024
i enjoy bringing up the pear of anguish as a casual anecdote - also rat torture. a cage of rats with an opening pressed against someone's body. a flame against the opposite end of the cage. et voila. people are always telling us that the only way out is through. ha.

in terms of personal experience, i can say that neglect and csa are a nasty combo. we're social animals, and having that aspect of your psyche poisoned ruins you.