P

perfectstorm

Jul 28, 2023
Newbie who is trying to learn and I have had a stroke so I have simple questions.

At 112 lbs, how much SN do I need to buy? (Please write out gram miligram etc. I am newbie.
Once I have that number I will buy double.

Has anyone converted Stan's timetable to regular hours aka 24 hours before...4 hours before...etc.
I realize I am new w restrictions, but hope to find a source. I looked on the big warehouse seller that Stan references here and just see nitrate. Not nitrite.

Thank you.

D

Deleted member 65988

Newbie who is trying to learn and I have had a stroke so I have simple questions.

At 112 lbs, how much SN do I need to buy? (Please write out gram miligram etc. I am newbie.
Once I have that number I will buy double.

Has anyone converted Stan's timetable to regular hours aka 24 hours before...4 hours before...etc.
I realize I am new w restrictions, but hope to find a source. I looked on the big warehouse seller that Stan references here and just see nitrate. Not nitrite.

Thank you.
I personally think you need as much as you can get although not a whole lot more than 250g of it.

Reactions: perfectstorm
P

perfectstorm

Jul 28, 2023
Thyvm. I am very confused. I thought the dose was 25. Sorry to be so confused. I can find 100 grams. I thought that was enough for 4 doses of 25 grams? I hope to only need 1.

They are pellets too, is that ok?

F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
Thyvm. I am very confused. I thought the dose was 25. Sorry to be so confused. I can find 100 grams. I thought that was enough for 4 doses of 25 grams? I hope to only need 1.

They are pellets too, is that ok?
You would need to provide a link of what you're talking about. I have not heard of anybody doing it with pellets. It comes in powder form. Also, it must be Sodium Nitrite not Nitrate which is a mistake to avoid.

100 grams of high purity Sodium Nitrite is plenty. More than enough.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
P

perfectstorm

Jul 28, 2023
I have sodium nitrite from a chem company. It is in powder form, sorry, I was mistaken about the pellets.
From the description:
"Sodium nitrite is a white crystalline powder with ACS grade purity of 97.0% minimum"

They are charging me a hazardous chemical shipping charge.

Is this ok?

Reactions: Bastet
D

delayedcactus

Nov 27, 2023
I know the guide recommends 20g for regular weight. I'm actually underweight so I would assume that 20g would be more than enough. Should I stick with that or just do 25g to increase success rate?

D

delayedcactus

Nov 27, 2023
He mentions metabolism as a factor in the guide. To clarify, does a faster metabolism mean faster time till unconsciousness and death?

D

Deleted member 65988

I know the guide recommends 20g for regular weight. I'm actually underweight so I would assume that 20g would be more than enough. Should I stick with that or just do 25g to increase success rate?
The difference between 20-25g is incremental. It's probably not even that big of a factor to justify taking 25g especially if you are underweight. If 18g, 15g or even 12g have worked then I'm sure 20 should in your case.

D

delayedcactus

Nov 27, 2023
A question about the ibuprofen dosage. Stan's guide suggests 600mg. Typically, an extra strength pill contains 400mg. Would that be alright?

D

Deleted member 65988

A question about the ibuprofen dosage. Stan's guide suggests 600mg. Typically, an extra strength pill contains 400mg. Would that be alright?
That's fine, taking a lower dose of that shouldn't be a problem.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Wonder if the 24 hour metoclop is better than the hour before metoclop. Seen a few different ways to do all of this. What about benzos, is the PPHandbook overkill?

D

Deleted member 65988

Wonder if the 24 hour metoclop is better than the hour before metoclop. Seen a few different ways to do all of this. What about benzos, is the PPHandbook overkill?
Stat dose has worked just as much as the 48hr regimen has. The hour before 30mg is still a big dose but if anything, you could always fo 10mg every 8 hrs beforehand and then take the 30mg per the book. Look, a lot of these regimens are flexible but they all follow within the basic guidelines of the protocol. The benzos are overkill honestly but I get why, a standard normal dose is still good enough to not be too out of it.