S

sardobello

Jul 30, 2022
Ho una domanda: perché gli antiemetici per i viaggi/il mal d'auto non sono raccomandati? Il mio ha 10 mg di meproclamide in ogni bustina ed è un farmaco per l'automalattia. Potrei prendere 3 bustine (30 mg in totale).

L

Let Me Rot

Jul 29, 2022
Hello does anyone know how likely it is to vomit when not using any antiemetic?
I have access to beta-blockers, benzos, the anti-acid thing, paracetamol and SN ofc, but getting this antiemetic shit seems impossible.
Is it worth giving a shot or would it be better to search harder? I will include I haven't been to a doctor to try and fake the symptoms necessery to get the drug just searched in the web.
Does the rate of succeding increase significantly or could I do it without it?
If there is anyone who could help me I'd be really thankful.
For details i weight roughly 65kg, I'd consider myself to have a pretty poor blood circulation (not any officially stated sickness though, only that my mother suffers from low-blood pressure), already feel like my dopamine levels in brain is low if not parmamently damaged due to drug abuse in the past.
What do I do?

My plan as for now is to do it on October, in the forest at night, 12 hours not eating, benzos, paracetamol, anti-acid drug, beta-blocker, SN 20g in 40ml of water. Could this work? And if not what possible health-issues do I face if I survive?

Reactions: Euthanza
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Hello does anyone know how likely it is to vomit when not using any antiemetic?
I have access to beta-blockers, benzos, the anti-acid thing, paracetamol and SN ofc, but getting this antiemetic shit seems impossible.
Is it worth giving a shot or would it be better to search harder? I will include I haven't been to a doctor to try and fake the symptoms necessery to get the drug just searched in the web.
Does the rate of succeding increase significantly or could I do it without it?
If there is anyone who could help me I'd be really thankful.
For details i weight roughly 65kg, I'd consider myself to have a pretty poor blood circulation (not any officially stated sickness though, only that my mother suffers from low-blood pressure), already feel like my dopamine levels in brain is low if not parmamently damaged due to drug abuse in the past.
What do I do?

My plan as for now is to do it on October, in the forest at night, 12 hours not eating, benzos, paracetamol, anti-acid drug, beta-blocker, SN 20g in 40ml of water. Could this work? And if not what possible health-issues do I face if I survive?
Worth the search, but if you still can't find it then I guess fasting + prepare the second glass will work. No one survive second glass. If you throw up then decide to abort the mission, the toxin is out of your body.

S

Sick of it all

It's only a matter of time and I'm running out
Aug 17, 2022
Does it matter if i am with a full or empty stomach? What's better?
I believe you are supposed to fast and take it on an empty stomach.

Reactions: Euthanza
L

Let Me Rot

Jul 29, 2022
Also while I'm at it.
How does SN work with alcohol?
Will having a beer or two negate the effects completely? Or does it really not matter that much.
Let's say I'd be on an empty stomach for 12 hours, decide to drink two beers, wait an hour for the alcohol to leave my stomach and enter my bloodstream, then drink SN (if what I'm saying makes any sense at all).
My brain is playing tricks on me while I'm sober and I find it hard to find courage to do it without alcohol.
While drunk I'm pretty sure I'd be capable of finally ending this parody of a "life" that I'm currently leading.

I'd appreciate any links to reported cases with people succeeding while being drunk.
Thanks in advance you guys are doing great work.

1000winds

1000winds

Student
Jul 24, 2022
Also while I'm at it.
Will having a beer or two negate the effects completely? Or does it really not matter that much.
Let's say I'd be on an empty stomach for 12 hours, decide to drink two beers, wait an hour for the alcohol to leave my stomach and enter my bloodstream, then drink SN (if what I'm saying makes any sense at all).
My brain is playing tricks on me while I'm sober and I find it hard to find courage to do it without alcohol.
While drunk I'm pretty sure I'd be capable of finally ending this parody of a "life" that I'm currently leading.

I'd appreciate any links to reported cases with people succeeding while being drunk.
i read that it is NOT advisable to take sn with alcohol because your body detects alcohol as a potential poison. so you will most likely vomit your sn.. that's why they suggest you take benzos to tame your SI

Joeydoe

Joeydoe

Aug 17, 2022
Hey friend.
1. The only thing that's necessary is the SN. Everything else can make the process a bit smoother. I don't think an antacid is discouraged but I don't think it makes a huuuge difference if you take one or not.
2. My backup drink would be 25g as well. I've never seen anyone survive drinking a second dose with that amount.
3. The regime looks good and mine is almost the same. You're pretty much good to go when you exactly follow stans guide.

I hope I was able to help you a bit.
Hugs. :hug: :hug: :heart:
*My backup drink would be 25g as well. I've never seen anyone survive drinking a second dose with that amount.*

Have you "seen" anyone survive with less than that amount?

Reactions: heavyeyes and Astronauta
T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
Can anyone look over my regimen and see if I'm missing anything? I can't afford to screw up..

M

Misgendered Person

Jul 27, 2022
yeah that's where I got the idea from, just was wondering if anyone else was thinking of using it too :hug:
Hi.Can you tell me how can I access wiki?

Reactions: heavyeyes
Q

QuietTimes

Nov 7, 2022
What sites can I find SN that are trustworthy and legal in the UK please. Thanks all could somebody PM me
The problem seems to be the legit sites require usage declaration
Also while I'm at it.

Would've thought that alcohol could easily have unexpected interactions with the SN, plus you're adding extra volume of liquid into the stomach that the stomach might then want to vomit?

Last edited:
A

AliciaFox32

Master of her fate. Captain of her soul.
Nov 19, 2022
I have acquired SN online. It was actually really easy to get after a bit of research and was inexpensive. I have antacids, madazine: cyclizine hydrochloride 50mg (this is an over the counter medication for nausea and vomiting - im not sure if it's strong enough?) a strong sleeping pill, I don't have my benzodiazepines with me, I'm hoping the sleeping pill calm me down? I have been eating like a staving child! (very unusual for me but perhaps comfort eating..) So I'm fasting tomorrow and the next day. I can go for a long period without eating. My biggest worries are that I'll throw it all up, someone will hear me and then discover what I'm doing. Another huge worry is my family, I feel so guilty for leaving them. I know that this is the right thing to do though. Any answers, recommendations or opinions would be really helpful. Thank you!

• Hugs
Reactions: Emmie
C

Cantbereal

Student
Mar 20, 2022
I read that acid can turn Nitrite into Nitrate, which is useless. From the reports, it seems that you only have 50/50 chance to avoid vomiting even if you use antiemetics. Fasting long hours before taking SN seems to be more important to avoiding vomiting and hastening the absorption. Now, if you fast for too long I assume that for many people (like me), stomach acid will build up, which can destroy nitrite. So I think maybe antiacid is more necessary than antiemetic.
Are you on a daily ppi?

N

NotADrill

Jan 6, 2023
Is SN available in the UK? I've seen it advertised online but I'm hearing a lot about "Declarations"? Also what is an effective equivalent drug in the UK for the Metoclopramide?

N

NotADrill

Jan 6, 2023
Is "gm" the same as "g", as in they both mean "gram"? As I'm trying to get some kitchen scales and they all measure in "g", I'm fairly sure this is the case from what I've read but I really don't want to mess this up if I go through with it.

Reactions: sigil_sara
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Is SN available in the UK? I've seen it advertised online but I'm hearing a lot about "Declarations"? Also what is an effective equivalent drug in the UK for the Metoclopramide?
I think you need to type something like (SN in the UK) in the search on this site, because there were separate topics about nitrite in your country and there were more comments, because these were topics dedicated specifically to obtaining nitrite in the UK

S

sigil_sara

Jan 18, 2023
Maybe search SN cure for fish eggs
Is "gm" the same as "g", as in they both mean "gram"? As I'm trying to get some kitchen scales and they all measure in "g", I'm fairly sure this is the case from what I've read but I really don't want to mess this up if I go through with it.
g is gram

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Sorry to interrupt but where do I find the suicide wiki page again? If I just type it on google only suicide definitions come up for wiki

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Sorry to interrupt but where do I find the suicide wiki page again? If I just type it on google only suicide definitions come up for wiki
@Judah
Maybe search SN cure for fish eggs

g is gram
No. People have been having problems with PC and failing. A third party website said that it is not nitrite it is nitrate.

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
The Suicide wiki was taken down again because the operator decided to stop maintaining the site, I will probably find another operator but you can use the Wayback Machine tool to access this information

• Love
Reactions: Obliviate
S

sigil_sara

Jan 18, 2023
@Judah

No. People have been having problems with PC and failing. A third party website said that it is not nitrite it is nitrate.
Wow, thank you. I had planned to CTB 1/31 could someone dm a place to order in the USA

Reactions: justanotherloser
W

woundeddog

Mar 8, 2023
Is there any risk of failure and someone get into a vegetative state?

Also, Stan's guide says it's nitrite, not nitrate. Which should I use?

Reactions: delayedcactus
Illidan77

Illidan77

╰━≪ - ≫─╯
Nov 22, 2022
@woundeddog yes it should be nitrite (NaNO₂) .. NOT nitrate (NaNO3)​
i'm not sure about vegetative state, all i ever read (might not true).. usually because people vomit or other substance affect its effectiveness? i'm not sure.. i think you can seek the SN Megathread, it's pinned.​
but err since it's your first post.. welcome to the forum.. and i don't mean to disparate your pain / suffering, but do spend some time both in suicide, recovery and offtopic :hug:

Reactions: woundeddog
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Can you pm me about how you got N?
You're asking about a post from more than a year ago, back when it was still possible (but still extremely difficult) to get a hold of N. Nowadays it's practically impossible to get a hold of N, even most vets no longer use N.

D

deathcallingmyname

May 28, 2023
So where do I get this SN from? And is it okay if I just have pain killers, nothing else?