• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

istheretrulyalife?

Ser Alexander V
Jun 14, 2023
I have been going to therapy (finally) and my therapist shared something about simply say what good thing helped today. Maybe it could help and seeing that this is the recovery section maybe it can help someone too. No matter how minor it is.

I'll start: I weighed myself again and I have lost 2 pounds! During the pandemic I got.. pretty fat so it is nice seeing my before and after pictures.

Remeer

Remeer

-
Mar 8, 2023
I understood again what I was going through, I got peace of mind
The fact of eating, having a place to live, despite the mistakes, being fine, all of these are good things, daily things that at least I don't always appreciate.
greetings, be well

sometimes.sometimes

sometimes.sometimes

Student
Jun 4, 2023
One good thing that happened was that my AC got fixed, so now I won't have to sleep or hang out in a hot room.

wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
Howdy!

Welcome to SS, my good friend!

Have a wonderful rest of this week filled with sunny skies and hugs to you.

Walter
Thank you! I hope you have a nice week as well :)

• Love
Reactions: whywere
L

LonelyTurkey

Each day is more exhasuting than the last
Jul 6, 2023
My mood is pretty good today so far. I've decided to start weaning off alcohol today.

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
a band i like released a new album and i listened to it today and i like it. theres two songs i especially like.

• Love
Reactions: Freyja13 and Elle