• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
Hi everyone,

Sadly, we have had several members presumably pass away (unintentionally) recently, upon consuming a small quantity of SN.

This is a reminder to please be cautious when handling SN. Please do not take any poisonous or lethal substance if you are not certain and/or are not ready to go. Even ingesting a small quantity of SN (as little as 2g) can be fatal and members have historically died from taking small test/rehearsal doses of SN, such as a teaspoon.

SN should only ever be taken with the understanding that this could result in dying. A rehearsal or "test" dose beforehand is not recommended.

Thank you.

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I've said this before but people need to treat it like a science experiment and dress up accordingly while handling or even consuming SN. Wear thick gloves, goggles or safety glasses, a mask so you don't breathe in any cause the powder is so fine, clothing that covers your entire body like long sleeves and pants cause SN can be absorbed on the skin. I remember there was a post one time where the member stated they felt the usual symptoms of SN without even ingesting any, but didn't wear anything while handling it.

And to those that do want to test it out by consuming any, my advice is to not ever test it especially if you're not ready to die cause a small amount can kill you. Another thing since @Persephone ❦ mentioned teaspoons, people need to buy an actual measuring device instead of relying on using a teaspoon to do measurements. Cause one of the members who died unintentionally did so by only wanting to test their SN and consumed a teaspoon worth of SN which can kill you. Seriously people it's a poison, this is nothing to play with.

As for the members who passed away or may have @Persephone ❦ if I may ask can we mention their names to pay respect?

Last edited:
G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
I EXPERIENCED IT BEFORE , NOT REALLY WANTING TO CTB ,TOOK JUST A TABLESPOON . ITS REALLY POISONOUS THATS WHY U NEED arithmetic . I was placed in the psy ward for weeks. With a bed and nothing else terrifies me.

Yeah a small amount mighy not kill you but attract attention as your blood turns bluish choco. People will take it as a suicide attempt.
Even doing at a hotel is not 100% fool proof. Just make sure once consume SN dont wander out of the room where nosy people will call 911. Put a no disturb sign. Book hotel 3 days to have ample time to recover if anything goes wrong.
ALSO no street drugs , you are here for a mission, benzos might make u lose your focus and drop the plan. Dont vomit do it one time good and dont overtske . Keep a backup glass if u wanting to ctb that bad.

1)Know the hotel cleaning hours . They have the keys to tidy up your room ,also you dont want them to call the ambulamce.
2)once vomit , u can choose to drink up the vomit or take the 2nd glass. The more u take the longer metabolism takes to return to nor.m
Or u can TRY USING HANDS TO MAKE YOURSELF VOMIT MORE. ITS IN THE PPHB. Try an0ther day.
3)Remember the worst senario is when u are being forced into a Psy ward. Thats the biggest fear one can get.

My advise is to see how much u vomitted. If alot try to rid your body of the SN . Once u are out of hotel room with blue choco skin ,thats it . Psy ward awaits you.

Last edited:
G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
I welcome the message of Persephone with great relief and even joy: it means SN works. There IS a way out of this, if needed.
Its toxic is high. Imagine using all your energy running until you are out of breath. Thats where the panting andd fainting. Worst even at 94% metabolism,you still csn be saved ,thats the frightening part,damn cant let me leave peacefully. I personally tried sn without any ae, it wasnt that bad. Yes lips turn purple finger nails also. I put on a mask so it wont look so obbious should i fail my sn attempt. Once i start panting thats when i drink my backup glass, i dont want to wake up in hospital.

Last edited:
U

Unsure_about_living

May 6, 2020
I EXPERIENCED IT BEFORE , NOT REALLY WANTING TO CTB ,TOOK JUST A TABLESPOON . ITS REALLY POISONOUS THATS WHY U NEED arithmetic . I was placed in the psy ward for weeks. With a bed and nothing else terrifies me.

Yeah a small amount mighy not kill you but attract attention as your blood turns bluish choco. People will take it as a suicide attempt.
Even doing at a hotel is not 100% fool proof. Just make sure once consume SN dont wander out of the room where nosy people will call 911. Put a no disturb sign. Book hotel 3 days to have ample time to recover if anything goes wrong.
ALSO no street drugs , you are here for a mission, benzos might make u lose your focus and drop the plan. Dont vomit do it one time good and dont overtske . Keep a backup glass if u wanting to ctb that bad.

1)Know the hotel cleaning hours . They have the keys to tidy up your room ,also you dont want them to call the ambulamce.
2)once vomit , u can choose to drink up the vomit or take the 2nd glass. The more u take the longer metabolism takes to return to nor.m
Or u can TRY USING HANDS TO MAKE YOURSELF VOMIT MORE. ITS IN THE PPHB. Try an0ther day.
3)Remember the worst senario is when u are being forced into a Psy ward. Thats the biggest fear one can get.

My advise is to see how much u vomitted. If alot try to rid your body of the SN . Once u are out of hotel room with blue choco skin ,thats it . Psy ward awaits you.
Personally, feeling this way is my biggest fear. Being "forced into a psych ward" doesn't scare me, in fact I'd welcome any help at this point. But that's not the system we have in the UK

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
Please do not do trial test. Your blood face lips will betray u. Do it at hotel by all means even when taken 6mg ,it will be lethal

Reactions: heavyeyes
L

lele1967

Feb 21, 2022
Hi friends

i am new to the community, also looking desesperately in spain for ways to ctb

i have contacted a company that sells sn but they have advised me that it burns your eyes and has to be managed with glasses an gloves (nano2 e250)

is his true?

also hoy many spoons or grams should i ingest and hot to avoid vomiting?

thans a lot friends

davidgeorge

davidgeorge

Experienced
Dec 21, 2021
@Graytaichi - can I ask where you got this advice from? I found the PP to be too unspecific. I'd like the steps laid out and hadn't even thought about using a hotel. Maybe you have a better source for how to take SN than I do

Yagami

Yagami

Nov 29, 2021

No one should ever try to drink up their vomit if they want to have any sort of dignity when dying. Only drink the backup glass if necessary.

nlpgirl99

nlpgirl99

Feb 21, 2022
Hi everyone,

Sadly, we have had several members presumably pass away (unintentionally) recently, upon consuming a small quantity of SN.

This is a reminder to please be cautious when handling SN. Please do not take any poisonous or lethal substance if you are not certain and/or are not ready to go. Even ingesting a small quantity of SN (as little as 2g) can be fatal and members have historically died from taking small test/rehearsal doses of SN, such as a teaspoon.

SN should only ever be taken with the understanding that this could result in dying. A rehearsal or "test" dose beforehand is not recommended.

What is SN?
what's SN?

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
It's sad this has to be said. I have always found it reckless when users have talked about "testing" SN by ingesting small amounts. You don't "test" a deadly poison by ingesting it, I'm not sure what information someone would hope to gain by doing so anyway. The reliability of SN has always been considered high as far as I know, most failures are due to being interrupted/getting medical attention or preventable user error.

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
It's sad this has to be said. I have always found it reckless when users have talked about "testing" SN by ingesting small amounts. You don't "test" a deadly poison by ingesting it, I'm not sure what information someone would hope to gain by doing so anyway. The reliability of SN has alwaybeen considered high as far as I know, most failures are due to being interrupted/getting medical attention or preventable user error.
I've wondered if there's crossover because of the way so many test their N from D.

L

lele1967

Feb 21, 2022
Thanks for your reply graytachi. Before making my question I want to say i have been readin about methods and resources. However i am bipolar and one extrange symptom i have is great loss of cognitive abilities, sorry if any question sounds stupid. I would like to ask the following questions so i dont make any mistakes:

-how long does it take to act?
-how long does it take to kill you?
-how painful (i don really care is it)
-can it be disolved in water, can you mix it and drink it? ( sorry if this one is stupid)
-graytachi said pph said 25g is enugh, is that for certain, would something occur if i take more? i do not wish to not ctb
-what do u have to take to not vomit (i am spanish) and i have read some things but really don know which ones exactly?

i know it iis a lot i would really appreciate an answer guys, thank you very much

Yagami

Yagami

Nov 29, 2021
Thanks for your reply graytachi. Before making my question I want to say i have been readin about methods and resources. However i am bipolar and one extrange symptom i have is great loss of cognitive abilities, sorry if any question sounds stupid. I would like to ask the following questions so i dont make any mistakes:

-how long does it take to act?
-how long does it take to kill you?
-how painful (i don really care is it)
-can it be disolved in water, can you mix it and drink it? ( sorry if this one is stupid)
-graytachi said pph said 25g is enugh, is that for certain, would something occur if i take more? i do not wish to not ctb
-what do u have to take to not vomit (i am spanish) and i have read some things but really don know which ones exactly?

i know it iis a lot i would really appreciate an answer guys, thank you very much
Please start by reading this about SN
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Hi everyone,

Thank you.
That's a very important thread. I know a case where a person just tried a very small dose and passed away. Be safe guys. If you not planing to go yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.