ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Well.. the road to hell is paved with good will. They dont really care about people. They care more about what they feel. What they had done. To satisfy their own desire to do "good"...
Indeed. It's commonly referred to as virtue signaling. Very typical among those whose political views are on the left.

The real risk is the site being attacked or shut down. With each passing year governments are doing whatever they can control free and open dialog.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Indeed. It's commonly referred to as virtue signaling. Very typical among those whose political views are on the left.

The real risk is the site being attacked or shut down. With each passing year governments are doing whatever they can control free and open dialog.

Well just look at reddit and other sites that provide free and open conversation. They will either get bought/subvert by big companies or gov. Well got to find way to keep the propaganda alive.
if you consider being homeless for 2 years sheltered then sure. I'm not saying there is no undesirable behavior, but that the aim should be to address the underlying cause of said behavior on a systemic scale, "people are the product of their environment" a sympton, not the disease. Stripping influental figures of their power is neccessary, executions and cages are not. At least not with current technology.

I've never in any way excused or dismissed inequality, don't straw-man. Nor do you know anything about me, what I've lived through, or why I'm here. Attack ideas not the man, if you can't then say so.

You know that the most revolutions in history are non-violent? Violent revolutions always fail, in that the populous' living conditions either stay the same or become worse off than before, usually worse. The few succesful revolutions were all non-violent. It's tempting to give in to our base emotions and attack the percieved sources of stress, that's what Chimpanzees do.

What's the cause of racism, slavery, murder, rape, theft, etc.? Are these behaviors acceptable in our society, if not how can we prevent it from happening? Notice I say "prevent" and not "who is to blame", I believe that frame work is required for what you call "justice".

If you think I'm a defender of the current system, you should re-read everything I've said and think about it. I used to think like you before I began educating myself on these topics. Though lately, it seems like humanity is a sinking ship, and everyone is still dancing while the captain stuffs his pockets and makes a run for it before they notice.

Wait wait wait how is talking about you living a sheltered life can be considered attacking you? Please be reasonable. I am talking about possibilities if youre not then just say youre not. No one is forcing that on you. I am just pointing out these idealistic view you have is simply incomprehensible for someone who is hinged on reality.

How do you propose we strip those people from power? By speaking to them until they gave up? No by making a better system thats just and fair. Oh I didnt realize fair and just system that's against inequality are bad. Oh the humanity.

Sighhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................... you said you want to prevent this first you need to fix it, the system. How do you fix it? By making a better system thats just and fair that uphold equality. Less injustice = less incarceration. Less conflict and violence. I dont suppose your fantasy tell you these kind of things huh? Hah typical.... But how do you make a good system? Figure it out yourself. Unless you want anarchy then go ahead just stop bothering me. I dont want to deal with you anymore. I am not being paid to do this.

And oh my god are you for real?? You sure youre not having any fever or are high out your mind? When did I talked about blaming people? When did I talked about attacking people? When did I talked about using violence?? Oh my god. Like I said before. Youre making up your own problems and youre just arguing yourself. Stop blaming your problems on me I had enough of this.

You dont know nor understand what my justice is. What you believe have no concern to what I think. Dont force your ideas onto me. Just stop forcing your assumption onto me. Stop. Its time to stop. Stop it. Stop. Stop stop stop stop. You just keep assuming its about violence and blaming people. Well then suit yourself. I dont care. Go and ... yourself silly. Like I said before if you dont understand what I am talking about and and like to jump into your own conclusion making up your own argument and fantasizing about things that I never said then ...-ing go away stop bothering me. I am not your playmate and I dont want to be one. Do you really want me to drive you away like this before you understand? Can't you take a hint when youre not welcome anymore? Do I have to spell it out like this? Respect yourself and respect others. You dont get what I am saying and you just started arguing about things thats not related so I dont see any point continuing this. I dont need this ... You ...nt

You cant even understand what I am talking about how could you possibly know what I think. Dont act like you know me lol

Last edited:
Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
Well just look at reddit and other sites that provide free and open conversation. They will either get bought/subvert by big companies or gov. Well got to find way to keep the propaganda alive.

Wait wait wait how is talking about you living a sheltered life can be considered attacking you? Please be reasonable. I am talking about possibilities if youre not then just say youre not. No one is forcing that on you. I am just pointing out these idealistic view you have is simply incomprehensible for someone who is hinged on reality.

How do you propose we strip those people from power? By speaking to them until they gave up? No by making a better system thats just and fair. Oh I didnt realize fair and just system that's against inequality are bad. Oh the humanity.

Sighhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................... you said you want to prevent this first you need to fix it, the system. How do you fix it? By making a better system thats just and fair that uphold equality. Less injustice = less incarceration. Less conflict and violence. I dont suppose your fantasy tell you these kind of things huh? Hah typical.... But how do you make a good system? Figure it out yourself. Unless you want anarchy then go ahead just stop bothering me. I dont want to deal with you anymore. I am not being paid to do this.

And oh my god are you for real?? You sure youre not having any fever or are high out your mind? When did I talked about blaming people? When did I talked about attacking people? When did I talked about using violence?? Oh my god. Like I said before. Youre making up your own problems and youre just arguing yourself. Stop blaming your problems on me I had enough of this.

You dont know nor understand what my justice is. What you believe have no concern to what I think. Dont force your ideas onto me. Just stop forcing your assumption onto me. Stop. Its time to stop. Stop it. Stop. Stop stop stop stop. You just keep assuming its about violence and blaming people. Well then suit yourself. I dont care. Go and ... yourself silly. Like I said before if you dont understand what I am talking about and and like to jump into your own conclusion making up your own argument and fantasizing about things that I never said then ...-ing go away stop bothering me. I am not your playmate and I dont want to be one. Do you really want me to drive you away like this before you understand? Can't you take a hint when youre not welcome anymore? Do I have to spell it out like this? Respect yourself and respect others. You dont get what I am saying and you just started arguing about things thats not related so I dont see any point continuing this. I dont need this ... You ...nt

You cant even understand what I am talking about how could you possibly know what I think. Dont act like you know me lol
Our definitions of justice are obviously very different, nor did you really explain your idea of it that well. No need to do whatever that paragraph was, it was an entertaining discussion.

I can't really take being called naive or utopian (overly optimistic) seriously on a suicide forum. I'll leave recommending listening to Chomsky's narration called "Hume's Paradox", about 5min long or so.