• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
When I was little my father mistreated my mother, physically and mentally, in fact it is one of the first memories I have, they separated but still kept making life impossible in several ways, I lived with my mother and saw my father some Weekends, he followed her down the street, insulted her, did everything possible to hurt her.

My father is a fanatical Catholic, there is nothing that bothers me more than that hypocrisy, he gives a false image of "saint" even criticizes others for things that do not hurt anyone (Catholic morality is very strong) when the He behaved like a son of a bitch.

Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
When I was little my father mistreated my mother, physically and mentally, in fact it is one of the first memories I have, they separated but still kept making life impossible in several ways, I lived with my mother and saw my father some Weekends, he followed her down the street, insulted her, did everything possible to hurt her.

My father is a fanatical Catholic, there is nothing that bothers me more than that hypocrisy, he gives a false image of "saint" even criticizes others for things that do not hurt anyone (Catholic morality is very strong) when the He behaved like a son of a bitch.
I attended a catholic school.....hypocrisy, judgmental ,

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Most religions are like this. They pretend to be the "righteous path" but only as an image. The religious protocol is a dumb oppressive program that contradicts the human nature. Thus creating or being a part of the mental problems of the religious person like OCD. While some minority could be good people oppressed with religion, the majority are toxic and hypocrite who use it for their benefits.

And I won't start with how religions can start wars or invasion or make hatred.. etc

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I'm an atheist and my family is Hindu, as is most of my country. It's taken for granted that you are a Hindu if you aren't specified to be of a different faith. However, since Hinduism has nearly 13 billion flavors, there's a large degree of religious diversity around here.

There are a few hate crimes, but the faith itself does have atheistic components, and Buddhism and Jainism are both popular religions that lack the concept of a god.

I personally don't concern myself with the idea, and would term myself an agnostic atheist. But I enjoy all the religious holidays I get, since that means sleeping in my room doesn't count as missing classes.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I've said this before … I believe there is a god but his followers … not so much.

akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
I live in a country that is 90% Christians; 80% of which belong to the Roman Catholic Church. In other words I basically live in a society of hypocrites. They're silent and even outright supportive when extrajudicial killings are carried out. But my right and my choice to die is a mortal sin. When their president called their god as stupid, it sparked a public outrage. But poverty and inflation is swept under the rug. Then after a week or so they went on to idolize him and focused on other sensational news. There's no real separation of powers between the government and the Catholic church. Catholicism is so ingrained that stigma in mental health persists and suicide is taboo. The first Mental Health Law was just signed June of this year.

Reactions: RM5998
M

Madrid27

Student
Jul 24, 2018
Nobody intelligent believes in religion, hypocrisy and they want your money