• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
I never understood before why people would want to ctb. Lately I finally understand how others get to that point and can empathize.

It's not necessarily a chemical imbalance. Sometimes people just decide that resting forever is a better alternative than enduring constant pain, anxiety, suffering, torment. They try everything and at their best, but sometimes the wind just blows against them harder and harder, despite their efforts.

In my world, horror after horror has taken place. My mother had a doctor convicted of malpractice do surgery on her that gave her a life threatening brain infection, where she has had others since and she is extremely disabled. I spent years doing my best to save her life and build my own life at the same time. The initial malpractice has ruined her body and she goes up and down.

I entrusted my father to manage business while I was trying to save her life for so long. I told him to do the right things and leave me with something to look forward to with his expertise. All he ended up doing was use it for his own lavishness and gain and leave me with a big legal mess I discovered since he went to jail. I believe part of it was his own sadness from things not working out with his ex wife and screwing him over with finances and custody. I told him many times to do everything right and leave me with something to look forward to when my mothers situation calmed down. He just told me not to worry. On top of it during this time my favorite pet I ever owned died, who loved me unconditionally during my worst and my best, and many of my friends and associates are going through suffering. I'm now alone and hurting financially and watching my country and this society just get worse. Not to mention at this point the authorities and others are seemingly starting to go after me legally, due to my father's actions. All while I just tried caring for my poor mother.

To top it all off, I have a chronic illness, that I spent years making it negligible, to now resurface its ugly head from all the stress.

I've seen others who I thought would at least be there a little bit completely neglect me or try to take advantage of me during this situation.

I see no way out of my situation. I tried everything. All thats left is a future of greater suffering and torment. Existing is just a place of stress, worry, anxiety, sadness. Is this what this existence should be all about?

The fact that people expect others to live just to suffer is extremely cruel. Either people should be permitted to have the choice to ctb or society should give an option to make their time tolerable, when their efforts have been to do the right and moral actions.

The fact is what leads people to these states is not always craziness. No amount of doping or talking to would cure someone from society tormenting them with situations completely out of control continuously. Much of the time these predicaments are situational.

We put down pets that are suffering at the vet because it's believed to be humane. Why are humans the exception?

I've never wanted to ctb, but now I logically understand how people can reach that point. I think many have never been through real hell, and make their own judgments from pre conceived notions of comfort and moral high ground.

"Don't worry", "it'll be fine", "it'll get better". Stop telling people that. Sometimes it just gets worse, not everything always gets better.

Last edited:
FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
PPL are asshol*s. Unfortunately the only way to live a decent life is having complete control over it.
It happened to me that i lost control due to a trauma and my life became literally hell. Then i did something to fix it but it was never the same.
Unfortunately, in my case, depression never totally faded away and i hate myself for this.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome! I'm sorry you have to go through this. I hope you find it beneficial to be here!

Reactions: sadman710
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
CTB could easily happen to me if I wanted it. Partial, full, or over 200 feet. If I theoretically chose that route I could be gone in less than half a minute.

Last edited:
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
Human life is overrated, it's not worth that much. The meaning and purpose for which one lives is what makes all suffering bearable. If you are alone and lost, you will already be dead. Because life is not the simple act of surviving. I have abandoned the purpose of my existence and I am almost without the strength to continue.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Human life is overrated, it's not worth that much. The meaning and purpose for which one lives is what makes all suffering bearable. If you are alone and lost, you will already be dead. Because life is not the simple act of surviving. I have abandoned the purpose of my existence and I am almost without the strength to continue.
I often wonder... If life is enjoyable and an overall pleasure, ok. Why would hardly anyone, except maybe some with some sort of brain / chemical damage want to CTB? But if life is absolute torture, or the future is continually worse without hope, what is the advantage? Why not just put people into concentration camps forever and tell them life is fabulous? Death is worse than that? Go to the last breath, no matter the circumstance? It seems all the people who take a rigid anti CTB stance are often the ones who did absolutely nothing to help those suffering to suffer less, or worse yet, make others existence even worse. We all die at the end anyway, it often makes more logical sense for many to cash out when you're ahead and leave on a good / decent / tolerable note. Like I said before, we do this for pets / animals, to be humane.

I think it should go both ways. People shouldn't be pushed either way to CTB or not CTB. Let it be their own decision.

-------------

I've been thinking about this subject for a while, and lurking here sometimes. I decided if the future was inevitably hellish I would stop giving a damn, have several days doing whatever the hell I wanted without worries, then like gambling, cash out while you're ahead. I came up with the perfect plan, have a blast at a resort, get drunk and high and fuck however much I wanted and do what I want. Before that just enjoy with friends and family. I know a place with a suite on the top floor with a balcony. And the perfect metal bar near ceiling to tie a rope. Put a hoodie with a couple of small bath cloths over the carotid area. The position is perfect to sit on the edge of a heavy couch chair. If that fails or someone tried busting in, I could run to the balcony and jump. Room has bolts and jammer on the door, room locked, TVs both on, putting towel under door to block noise. If people hypothetically bust in, I'm out. Or if the rope failed (but it wouldn't). Would feel bad for whoever finds me if I do it, but at least it's not family or friends. If yall don't hear from me at any point, that means I made decision to do it. If i did, hope I'm not on the news and it's kept private, since that would be the whole purpose.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In my case no matter what resting forever will always be preferable to suffering so unnecessarily in this futile and hellish existence, I find it so unacceptable how there is no acceptance towards suicide even know nobody is literally obligated to continue existing.

I'd never be able to understand how voluntarily ceasing to exist is supposedly so "bad" when there are no disadvantages to a peaceful and dreamless sleep yet in existence there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel, I only find comfort in the thought of non-existence as then I won't be able to suffer in any way and it really sounds like you've suffered so much, existence certainly is too cruel.

Reactions: sserafim
D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
Don't need others to understand, just to leave alone and let it happen.

Reactions: Mi Mi
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
It's really strange that animals get to die peacefully with N but humans do not have that privilege. People who want to live get killed randomly and people who want to die are forced to live and suffer by banning access to peaceful methods.

Z

zzeroo

Mar 6, 2024
It's really strange that animals get to die peacefully with N but humans do not have that privilege. People who want to live get killed randomly and people who want to die are forced to live and suffer by banning access to peaceful methods.
Its so messed up..