• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

runaway

runaway

No longer wishing.
Mar 29, 2019
About a year and a half ago, I bought two bottles of pentobarbital through resources using this website. I have the intention of drinking it, however I am concerned that doing so wouldn't affect me as intended since the bottles have been sitting there for two years, and may have lost some potency.

For the most part the unopened bottles have been kept in a cool, dark space. I've kept them refrigerated for the past six months. What concerns me is that I've noticed the refrigerator periodically develops frost on it with the pentobarbital inside.

Would anyone know if it is still strong enough to use for suicide?

TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
I have a similar situation. My two bottles officially expired this May, shelf life should be at least 2-3 more years. They've been there for at least a year. My fridge also develops frost on the back and then it goes back to water again. I think it's normal behavior for a fridge. It has a scale of 1-5 with the level of action and I've set it to 2 so it shouldn't be on too cold/powerful setting either.

Last edited:
Reactions: runaway
K

Karl30

May 19, 2018
Yeah I got one bottle of N back in 2018 may and it's expired now I think but it should still be good.

Reactions: Fedrea
Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
Bottles... Did you get the N from A?

Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
About a year and a half ago, I bought two bottles of pentobarbital through resources using this website. I have the intention of drinking it, however I am concerned that doing so wouldn't affect me as intended since the bottles have been sitting there for two years, and may have lost some potency.

For the most part the unopened bottles have been kept in a cool, dark space. I've kept them refrigerated for the past six months. What concerns me is that I've noticed the refrigerator periodically develops frost on it with the pentobarbital inside.

Would anyone know if it is still strong enough to use for suicide?

Was it from A?

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
One member changed his name from englores to viros major did a test on his old bottles he said they were still 100% potent.

Reactions: Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
One member changed his name from englores to viros major did a test on his old bottles he said they were still 100% potent.

correct :) later this month, in my todo list, I still plan to perform a last test again, at the 5 years mark post expiration date, and will share results. In theory, it shouldn't have moved much in 2 years

PS: storage happened in the fridge too, to reassure OP. Fridge is not necessary. An ambient temperature below 25 degree celsius is the official advice from the manufacturers, kept away from light and moisture, typically as per all drugs. Don't freeze

Last edited:
Reactions: eeyore9128
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
correct :) later this month, in my todo list, I still plan to perform a last test again, at the 5 years mark post expiration date, and will share results. In theory, it shouldn't have moved much in 2 years

PS: storage happened in the fridge too, to reassure OP. Fridge is not necessary. An ambient temperature below 25 degree celsius is the official advice from the manufacturers, kept away from light and moisture, typically as per all drugs. Don't freeze
You still have N.? I thought you didn't.

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
How much is needed for the testing.

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
EC Lab charges 120 € for the full qualitative + quantitative tests