• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

perlucidum

perlucidum

Mar 21, 2023
19f. survived an attempt 48hr ago and I want to get better. horribly alone irl. looking for a recovery partner or a friend, any gender but preferably also a young age?

had depression since I was a kid, its the most fucking horrible illness and has put me in hospital multiple times so this stuff is not new to me. I have autism too but I have learned how to heavily mask it so I appear as "normal" to most people and barely anyone in my life knows.

im majoring in music at university, its my biggest passion, what I like to talk about most... honestly my only motivation for getting better at the moment is finishing my degree and then doing a masters degree. hopefully ill find other motivation eventually though.

I also like film and fashion and textilemaking and any other form of art. a lot of you in this thread seem lovely but I can't PM people yet. :(

P

primarilycoal

Mar 27, 2023
20 M / Europe

I like being distracted from suicidal ideation. Whether that distraction comes from me listening or talking is of no concern to me. One of my best friends used to be my distraction. He started uni and now we talk at most once a week. I miss listening to him talk for an hour or two. I also miss him hearing me out when I wanted to talk. I tried to kms a month and a half ago. Not because of him. I just didn't have anything to distract me from the thoughts and couldn't stop myself. I truly believe that if I surround myself with distractions, I will one day forget about those thoughts entirely. Oh and also about 1.5 years ago I was diagnosed as schizotypal. I have never met another schizotypal person. I am asexual.

EDIT: forgot to mention the reason I posted in this thread. I would like to talk with someone about pretty much anything.

Last edited:
Dune

Dune

Nov 6, 2022
Bump for the Recovery Discord server. Lots of active members, channels for small goal setting and habit building, great helpful energy, like a family now. A handful of us VC almost daily and play games and watch stuff. PM for link

ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
In horrible pain again, but still trying to recover so I guess I'll post here. 19F, US, anyone or anything goes as long as you want to talk. I don't care what it's about. I'll warn you in advance I'm flaky until I get attached, in which case I get clingy, but don't worry about that yet. I have a lot of free time and I'm on the site more often.

Previous page(?) has another entry with more info. Prefer people who are open and honest and willing to discuss most topics with a genuinely unhinged and mostly caring individual.

Oh yeah, and I prefer PMS because chat has led me to ghosting so many people on accident. Gets lost in notifications and I don't see it.

nattns

nattns

Mar 12, 2023
19f. survived an attempt 48hr ago and I want to get better. horribly alone irl. looking for a recovery partner or a friend, any gender but preferably also a young age?

had depression since I was a kid, its the most fucking horrible illness and has put me in hospital multiple times so this stuff is not new to me. I have autism too but I have learned how to heavily mask it so I appear as "normal" to most people and barely anyone in my life knows.

im majoring in music at university, its my biggest passion, what I like to talk about most... honestly my only motivation for getting better at the moment is finishing my degree and then doing a masters degree. hopefully ill find other motivation eventually though.

I also like film and fashion and textilemaking and any other form of art. a lot of you in this thread seem lovely but I can't PM people yet. :(

You unblock private messages on the fifth reply :). The fastest way to unlock it is by using the Games forum, specifically the Counting Game.

Coldpizza22

Coldpizza22

Crafter
Apr 2, 2023
21 M / Slovenia / EU

Been feeling depressed for a while now, my college grades are bad, dating is a complete fail for me. Kinda lost my purpose in life. I dont have many friends (0 female ones, bcs i just had to go study engineering). I play some PC games (on steam), do some /diy/ stuff (which i lack motivation to complete). I also want to get into cooking, wanna improve, bcs i currently suck at it. Im also into weeb stuff, knives, tech, MBTI, shibari... I have discord, but not many interesting servers, id wanna try a recovery server, if there are any.

Why am i here for? To meet new people to talk to, maybe do some gaming. Sorry i can't PM for some reason, maybe bcs my account is too new.

Last edited:
G

ghostoray

Apr 2, 2023
18F, Finland
I'm looking for some people to recover with, I'm somewhat far in my recovery and being clean, but it is still pretty difficult to me. It would be nice to have someone to relate and share thoughts with. I feel pretty lonely usually and want to find some purpose in life. I'm autistic and struggling with anxiety, some of my interests are art, video games, witchcraft, tattoos/body mods and animals.

Merkava

Merkava

Tall, Autistic, Suicidal, Horny, Dysthymia.
Feb 3, 2023
30 M, India.
Suicidal ideation from a long time. Don't care about gender. I have treatment resistant OCD, treatment resistant depression, ADHD, Aspergers.
Looking for someone who can relate and talk.

milk is sweet

milk is sweet

emily <3
Apr 11, 2023

attempt got caught by someone, parents don't know yet about it, I need someone to talk to, got ocd and I am scared to go out of my room, i feel like anytime people gonna come out at me for being such a failure

C

crimson blue

My demons haunt me
Sep 29, 2022
Hello, I would like a recovery partner, I am not looking for anything specific, just someone who likes to accompany/support me in this process, I am willing to do the same for you. Maybe it's important to mention, I'm trying to recover but not a day goes by that I don't think about CTB.

A little about me:
Mid 20's, male, high anxiety levels, depression, guilt, my mother tongue is not english so it may take me a while to respond from time to time, due to my work schedule I may not be able to speak for hours every day, my mind it's a disaster.

Last edited:
jlwww08271965

jlwww08271965

Feb 1, 2023
Hello all.. I am a 57 yr old F in the US, Maryland. Looking for someone else who is fighting to recover. I deal w clinical depression and grieving my son who died in 2021. I've tried many therapies and treatments, and some helpful. I'm a newbie here so contact me whatever way you prefer on here. Thanks!

T

timetosleep

Feb 19, 2019
Hi. Anyone is trying to put their lives together? I doing so and would like friends in similar situation who would emotionally support and encourage one another along the way. I am 32 M (gay).

flyinghigh

flyinghigh

May 3, 2023
21 nb and from pakistan

i have been trying to recover even though it seems to be futile to even attempt but i'm an only child of a single mother and i have a bf who loves me so i do want to stay alive for their sake. but it's a scary thought bec i have always considered suicide to my backup plan so now that i have to think differently it makes me scared of the future but i rly wanna get better and live a normal life.. whatever that is

M

myusername

Apr 19, 2023
Hi. I'm a 34 years old female from Argentina. I'm not really good at socializing or anything related but since I really want to recover I'm looking for an accountability partner.

• Hugs
Reactions: mcis5942
blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
18 m
I'm bad at talking to people honestly and truly I just need someone to talk to I'm tired of feeling all along like no one is there for me

• Hugs
Reactions: mcis5942
T

totalism

May 28, 2023
26 year old male here from Ohio USA looking for recovery and accountability partner. Open to talk about most things. I am extremely lonely and live alone, I suffer from autism, ADHD, BPD, and depression. I am very nice talk but I am very shy especially talking to women. Let's be friends! I am worth it

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre
andaira2k

andaira2k

Passionate Enthusiast
May 29, 2023
Hey, I am open for anybody, but maybe not too old (I'm 18), who just needs a partner or something like that to help with recovery.
I would love to help you overcome negative thoughts, etc.
If you're interested, just PM me :)

Reactions: exhaustedperfection
5meo

5meo

May 4, 2023
27 m Thailand

Moved to Thailand because of mobilization. Life in home country was alright, but now I lost everything and lost any hope.
I don't wanna live, feel helpless and that anything I do doesn't matter. Just sending this message with no expectations. Having someone to talk to would be nice.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
F

Faded_in_Dreams

Jun 7, 2023
I'm Looking for some social friends so we can talk about many things and Share our favorite songs.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
Q

Quinnalyn

Jun 17, 2023
Looking for a woman or nonbinary person to talk to. I'm 21 afab.

sulli

sulli

Student
Jan 25, 2023
28f
incredibly lonely of late, open to talking to just about anyone
hablo español

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
Ah fuck, I can't believe I'm back here --

23/M/speak german and english (duh!)

Looking to chat with someone who's found themselves in a similar predicament as I have. To briefly elaborate, my life is miserable and full of suffering and I see no hope for a better future on the horizon (hell, it might even get worse), yet I'm too numb and anhedonic to muster up the energy for suicide in the foreseeable future. There's also this lingering sense of curiosity that makes me want to know more of the world before I leave for good. This is one of my reasons for making this post - I wish to see the world from a new angle, through a new lense, and I'm hoping to find someone who can bring me that satisfaction.

It's important to note that the individual I'm looking for has to be genuinly open minded and not one to shy away from 'alternative' worldviews, or from morbid and uncomfortable truths (without obsessing over them). I am able to talk about many different topics but right now my main interests are philosphy, (greek) antiquity, spirituality and religion. You are also free to vent if you like - I'm not easily worn down - but I excpect you to not be utterly childish, spiteful or misanthropic in doing so. Last but not least, you have to be honest and geniune, otherwise anything you say will be rendered meaningless. However, I fully understand that it may take some time until we have warmed up to each other and are able to unmask ourselves with ease and confidence.

PS. I'm a slow responder and might even disappear for weeks at a time if I'm feeling too lousy to come online. I hope that's not an issue.

PPS. I shall graant you my forgiveness in case you end up ghosting me for whatever reason and would appreciate you doing likewise. Neither of us should feel pressured into keepung up a conversation they don't enjoy or are unable to keep up with, solely because they're afraid of upsetting the other.

Jule_from_Germany

Jule_from_Germany

Soon, my soul will fly away. I love you all
Jun 8, 2023
23 years old, female, suffering from MS and just had surgery on my brain. I'm caught between I want to ctb and I want to live. If anyone wants to share thoughts, you're welcome

SuicideGrandEst

SuicideGrandEst

On LITHIUM,less suicidal,no rush.Telegram:@Lezlina
Jun 17, 2023
Hi.

Please check my signature. I am in partial recovery, but I don't know the outcome yet. Also, I've always thought I would die by ctb, God knows when. So I need someone who hasn't fully turned pro-life+anti-choice.
Lithium is currently making me feel better. I am therefore interested in making friends (though I don't want to keep myself trapped with virtual interactions. It is necessary that you live within 250 km from French region Alsace. To make real-life meetings possible.
I can speak many languages, so that's not an issue.

I am also looking for a girlfriend (born female like me and attracted exclusively to other women, like me. Ethnicity: don't care. Age: rather 30 to 65, I am 37).
Still contact me if something is somewhat different (for instance age) or if you live far away, we may still be able to make it work.

So. That's for dating preferences.

As for friends, please only close enough and sex/gender don't matter: I can make friends with men and with transpeople, no issue.

Area: Germany/Deutschland; Switzerland/Schweiz, Luxemburg, Belgium/Belgique
Sexual orientation, gender: gay, lesbian, female homosexual, lgbt, natal/born female, cis

S

stillunemployed

Student
Jun 1, 2023
34m
im not sure if im recovering from anything, i've survived multiple hanging attempts and now i cant do anything other than walk around in circles.

just looking to talk or just do regular check ins with anyone, so I dont do anything truly stupid
, have no preferences or prejudices, at least i try not to.

Not on any social media or apps, but am willing to set up discrete profiles.
Im in the EU currently.

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre