• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Alright, I've stopped the "depression" feeling. After 20 years, testosterone was the key to decrease my suffering. I don't FEEL depressed anymore, but life!!!

1st of all , I lost the most beautiful and mentally healthy woman. She asked me if I wanted to be the man of her life, but pain of money and my depression coming back ic esaidbno! I blewed it and its so fucking depressing.

2nd because of lack of work of 3 experience and lack of knowing how to make money I've felt I wouldn't be able to make her financially happy so I've said no!!

What a stupid man , but as she said she's already found another man. Faaak it!!

And I'm still petrified coward about life economics if another chick arrives at my life.

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
So i beat depression, now im hanging in LIFE.

LIFE ain't easy without depression, anxiety and so.... its still full of complications lessons, and broken hearts.

I am no ler suicidal as in depression, I can avoid all and go with N.

Avoid or experience what it is and what it will be??

T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
It sounds similar to someone who has been in a coma for years. When they awaken they have to work at all the developmental steps they missed out on while they were out of it. If your social and communication skills are not fully developed, you might have to work at finding ways to gain those skills.

If you lost one gal because you were to blunt, impatient, and made decisions that excluded her, you might have to work at being more thoughtful, patient, and inclusive. It can help if you view yourself on a program of skill development. You can expect that you will encounter future mistakes but that your path of skill development will carry you to better relationships.

You might try joining a book club or bridge club and the communication nuances that one finds in those social settings.

Reactions: dandan