• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

erehbus

erehbus

Oct 1, 2019
I feel that one of the most difficult thing on my recovery has been my inbality to trust, and as such connect, with anyone. Even when I can convince myself out of all the other bad thoughts, out of hating myself absolutely, out of thinking myself as useless, in the end I can't feel any true connection with anyone, believe they like me or support me because I feel like I am no longer able to trust people... I even feel that the antecipation of the betrayal is what hurts me nowadays, because I know the betrayal will happen.

What about you guys? Do you feel anything similar?

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I have my reservations sure but I generally trust my intuition

clownangel

clownangel

Student
Sep 25, 2019
Oh god, yeah. My trust is pretty shot when it shouldn't be, & then I'm blind to obvious red flags at other times. (Trusting that anyone has decent intentions re:me is pretty impossible in the first place, though - annoying as hell.)

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I've trusted too many people in the past. Doctors, friends, family. And I've had that trust broken. There is one person in the world who I trust completely. And I can tell her anything. My deepest thoughts. Sometimes I feel like I can't trust myself which is hard. But I think everyone has to have someone in their lives to trust in or else it's going to be a very sheltered lonely existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: clownangel