• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Devils_candY

Devils_candY

Afraid of life... scared to sleep...
Oct 23, 2020
Hey y'all. Im in a really really really dark place tonight. I would love someone to talk to. So please message me if your heart calls to me. I'm really nice and gentle as a lamb and I make for good conversation. My most prominent feature is trying to make people smile since it warms me to see someone being geniously happy.

Thanks y'all!
Ba'al

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I'm sorry to hear you're in such a dark place tonight, you don't deserve to have to feel this way. If you need someone to talk to, you can always send me a message, and I will listen to whatever you need to say. Either way, I'm sending you big hugs right now. :hug:

Devils_candY

Devils_candY

Afraid of life... scared to sleep...
Oct 23, 2020
I'm sorry to hear you're in such a dark place tonight, you don't deserve to have to feel this way. If you need someone to talk to, you can always send me a message, and I will listen to whatever you need to say. Either way, I'm sending you big hugs right now. :hug:
Thank you so much for those kind words and the kind gesture. Im sure il take you up in it. Right now im gonna go hide and cry... maybe when I get back. Thanks!!

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal