• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
9 or 5

I want to jump off a building but I know I wouldn't be able to if I got there. However if someone was running towards me with a knife or a car was approaching me at top speed I would smile and stay still.
9 or 5

I want to jump off a building but I know I wouldn't be able to if I got there. However if someone was running towards me with a knife or a car was approaching me at top speed I would smile and stay still.
9 or 5

K

kane9191kosugi

Sep 20, 2023
Usually 7-8, but that's only because I'm at a point where even "preparing to act" for ctb is tiring lol.
Sometimes it reaches 9-10, but I never really bought any materials for ctb. I did look for bridges to jump off but that's much easier than acquiring (and preparing) tools for ctb.

I'm just…tired.

B

barkbark

Jan 22, 2024
if 10 is so bad that you're impulsively trying to ctb with whatever you have around out of pure desperation (i've been there before,) i'm currently at around a 7ish and the day only just started.

it's been getting worse and worse and ctb has been all i can think about. i don't even have the energy to sh to clear my brain anymore… it's been getting harder and harder to stick around and yesterday (was probably an 8 or 9) i admitted to myself that i'm probably going to try again soon and started looking into sn sources, which was a bit terrifying but also scarily a little peaceful. 🙁

M

Major Tom

Feb 24, 2024
My passive thoughts are always on a 20, and i would accept as much pain as possible to get it.

My active thoughts are fluctuating between 3 and 9, but its getting better, because im accepting methods that i wouldn't have taken before.

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
6/7? ... i don't feel much these days, though.

i really really need to die... but i don't have the guts, it's humiliating. i created a whole plan and it slipped through my fingers... i can't stand it.

thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
1 is very low suicidality, 10 is very extreme acute suicidality. I miss the old thread (which is deleted) that is way I want to revive him.

My suicidal thoughts today are a 4. I have some distractions and responsibilities which prevent more of these thoughts.
I would say 8-9. I'm probably going to attempt again tonight but the thoughts aren't strong enough to completely override SI.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
1 is very low suicidality, 10 is very extreme acute suicidality. I miss the old thread (which is deleted) that is way I want to revive him.

My suicidal thoughts today are a 4. I have some distractions and responsibilities which prevent more of these
It is currently 4. Still ruminating about the past incident. Scared about today. It could increase my pain...

I still struggle but I have a lot of responsibilies and don't have that much time to think about my unhappiness.
A 10 to me is post-ingestion of nembutal, which is a final goodbye. Right now, I am at a 9/10. This past 10 days or so have been close to the worst days of my life.
It increased to 6. I am overthinking my life extremely hard. I despise me. I feel ashamed. I am a fucking idiot.
I am currently in a very bad place. This is not good. Took half a lorazepam. Noone answers my thread where I describe how I am feeling.
I feel so ashamed...
My thoughts are racing...this is really hard to endure. But I think the lorazepam begins to work.
I understand you and feel for you. You can message me if you need to vent

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
9.5. I'm so ready but don't have the tools yet. SN or drowning. I really don't want to drown.
Do you find not having what's needed kind of makes you want to ctb even more? If that makes sense?

For me it does since restriction on things i need only seems to irritate me and makes me feel like i have to exist longer against my will, since someone has decided to things that can be used to alleviate suffering should be restricted.

i personally find it completely counter productive. Am i Ment to want to exist in a world where people are encouraged to suffer longer than necessary?

xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
Do you find not having what's needed kind of makes you want to ctb even more? If that makes sense?

For me it does since restriction on things i need only seems to irritate me and makes me feel like i have to exist longer against my will, since someone has decided to things that can be used to alleviate suffering should be restricted.

i personally find it completely counter productive. Am i Ment to want to exist in a world where people are encouraged to suffer longer than necessary?
Yessss! Absolutely this. I hate not having the control, it makes me feel more desperate to CTB if you know what I mean? If I had access to everything I need, a sense of relief would come over me. I could choose to go at any time. Whilst when I don't have access to these things, my suffering just continues indefinitely basically, until I do. And that's a scary thought. What will be your go to method/s if you don't mind sharing?