• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Not so much suicidal. 4. But my anxiety goes trough the roof. I feel sorry for all the people with such high suicidality.
I feel really huge pressure to avoid my suicide. Ironically in the past exactly these behaviors led to extreme suicidality.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Sorry but your profile picture is not funny. I would suggest you change it. This is not our niveau.

My suicidality is like 5-6. I am extremely scared about the near future.

Cannot sleep. I am so extremely anxious...It overwhelmes me. Not sure what to do now. I have some emergency medication here. Not sure whether I should use it...

Last edited:
orange

orange

Experienced
Nov 19, 2021
A surprising 7? Today I actually got out of the house and had a nice time, but I was still fantasizing and planning my suicide when my mind drifted away. Looking up at the trees I thought maybe I would like to die outdoors and not in my car like I had planned, but having a nice view wouldn't justify the added risk.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
7. Even though I have a job interview on Tuesday and my life could improve, I feel like I'm going to fuck it up plus it's not really enough hours to get enough money and move out of my parents for good. I tried applying for a customer service rep at another place, but I think I fucked up the assessment due to my ADHD being so bad. Idk how I'm going to get work done and pay attention when it's this bad :(

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
5-6. I have these shame or embarassment attacks/flashbacks. The only thing that comforts me in these moments is the thought of commiting suicide. I have currently a lot of responsibilities I normally have no time to think about offing myself. I hope it does not become even worse.