• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mistvissione11e

mistvissione11e

Jan 3, 2022
3 not many suicidal thoughts, more of an instinct and conclusion that it is time to go. I only let time fly and wait for something more, but i will know soon enough when the time comes to make that decision.

rudebeat

rudebeat

Dec 18, 2021
8. I finally ordered my antacid to go with my sn which I've been waiting to buy before I ctb for a while now. I wanted to do it last night but didn't because I wanted to increase my odds of dying and I'm probably going to do it once I get the antacid. On top of everything else this morning I just realized I accidentally sent a message meant for my parents about some personal stuff to a group chat I was in for a class I withdrew from. I told them I didn't mean to and left immediately. Fucking great.

Last edited:
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
4,5. Day was not as tough as expected I think the benzo helped. Scared about sleeping. My sleeping disorders seems to return. I am so sick of it.

J

JoeyJoey

Feb 2, 2022
1 is very low suicidality, 10 is very extreme acute suicidality. I miss the old thread (which is deleted) that is way I want to revive him.

My suicidal thoughts today are a 4. I have some distractions and responsibilities which prevent more of these thoughts.
7-8 sometimes 9

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I have less suicidal thoughts than yesterday. Like a 4. But I show symptoms of mania - This could lead longterm to very intense suicidal thought. I take benzos to cope with it. But not that often because I don't want to become an addict

?

Oct 25, 2021
9. Same as last night. Been a pathetic emotional wreck this past week. I've just booked my hotel room for the weekend after next so I can finally get it over with