• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
My blood pressure is so low due to the medication, my brain is getting deprived of oxygen. I'm like half way there with partial already without even touching a rope lol.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I think UK law says 80 decibels is the limit for motorbikes. Mine is well over 100 with the new exhaust. FUCK YOU COPPERS, COME AND GET ME!!!!!! don't.

Reactions: Lmd
nex

nex

Student
May 3, 2021
A hydrogen bomb explosion is just such a magnificent thing to behold. The majesty, the beauty.

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, motel rooms and Mentalmick
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
Woke up last night with nausea and tachycardia. Even combining pills didn't help calm me down or force sleep. It's just daunting. Once again, I wonder if I can bring myself to puke my guts out for 20 minutes or be minced into seconds.

As always, I'm going around in circles.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I've acquired quite a taste for a well-made mistake, I'm gonna make a mistake, I wanna make a mistake

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt and Lmd
lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
I wanna sneak downstairs and eat custard but my parents would be so mad lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja, WOODESITY, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I think I'm going to get a job. I'm tired of having no money, but working is so painful, especially with social anxiety.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: puppet_nihilist, WOODESITY, KleinerWolf and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
He bit my lip. His skin tastes so salty. I'll try and live off that shit

• Love
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
"I feel uneasy about tomorrow; I do not know what will happen. I really hope it will be a normal and calm day, but hope is just a feeling and has no influence on reality. Something bad likely will happen."

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Dead Meat, UseItOrLoseIt and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
This forum is boring AF. So much pathetic, repetitive melodrama... Retarded fears about the fucking afterlife! I've got my method. I've got a couple of interesting months left. Stop posting, just stop posting, you dumb fucker!

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf and taylor321
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I would look at people and think they had great starting position,
but they say they don't identify with it,
they changed it, which is good for them, but 180 degree drastic change, inevitably making their life harder.

I wouldn't wanna be politically incorrect so I'll leave them figure it out themselves.
Much struggles ahead.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
Certain subreddits and the views of people there make me sick.

As if the only way to support a suicidal person is to force the ambulance and police on them who pressure them to "voluntarily" go to the loony bin. After OP announced that their partner have discharged themselves, someone has written to the OP to immediately call the rescue again if they threatens suicide again (this post received many upvotes). Of course, I don't know the background and can't judge, but how on earth is locking people up going to help.

• Love
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Maybe, if I do it fast enough, I can get this done.

• Hugs
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime and Dead Meat
lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
today I went to stand at the top of my city's most notorious suicide spot, a fairly high bridge over a motorway, in order to try and see if I have the guts to do the jump at beachy head next week and also out of a morbid curiosity. I actually had a lot of fun as the view was really nice and there was a lot of pretty scenery around it and I would quite like to go there again.

• Hugs
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime and Dead Meat
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
To be touched is to be healed. We don't have to talk, we don't have to talk about anything

• Love
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt and signifying nothing
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Replace my window, handyman. I like how you sweat. We both need much more than just one new window in our lives, don't we, buddy? I'll take what I can get. I like how you sweat...

Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
They caught the bus. It shreds me inside every time, and this time I had to shed a few tears. I wish they didn't have to be terrified.

This is terrible.

It makes me speechless that one has to resort to such means instead of being granted a humane way to die.

• Love
Reactions: puppet_nihilist, Dead Meat, JustAMatterOfTime and 3 others
Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
Why am i unable to sleep night after night and day after day? At some point i'm going to go mental from this…

I'm hungry.
There's no easy food in the house. No safe food.
I hate being hungry.

My boyfriend is treating me like i'm worthless… maybe i'm letting him because i just don't care anymore? Maybe my dog is so close to his end- i know my own date is nearing- i figure let him bully me around with his nasty tones and careless hurtful words… they simply keep me on track.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppet_nihilist, FuneralCry, Dead Meat and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish a death bed existed. A bed where when you lie down on it you instantly fall into an eternal sleep. It sounds like the best ctb method.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: puppet_nihilist, Dead Meat and JustAMatterOfTime
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Bored to death, suicide by boredom could be about to occur, put it as my cause of death, I want to play out again.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry and Dead Meat
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
So apparently you can't edit or delete your messages on Facebook Messenger once you sent them. Oh crap. I'm so shanked.
All I can do now is sit and wait until they wake up and read all the BS drunk me send them. Including that one message with the borderline annguished declaration of love and "can I talk to you please". The bloody suspense. The horror.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and Dead Meat
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I want to be myself. The best way to be myself is to not let others's actions and thoughts and words touch you.

Horny. I'll wake up tomorrow, too embarrassed by what I just posted. I have to remember how good it felt when I posted it. I hope I'm real horny tomorrow. I'm a really different person when horny.

I can't understand why humans don't just eat, sleep, horny. All the things can be solved by being so super horny, tap water should be infected with something that makes me horny. The whole world should be just a huge horny. I don't understand how people can call themselves sexual and not horny all the time. Genitals are for hornying. Either horny all the time or don't have genitals. Genitals should be banned from work places and public places. You don't bring a gun or a robot into McDonald, why would you bring a rape weapon or an incubator? Unless you agree that the world should just be a huge horny. Just leave them home. And why do babies have genitals? No one wants to horny babies. Only adults who are willing to horny everyday should be allowed genitals.

People shouldn't work 8h/5d, they should horny. People should be paid 1000€ after every horny.

If it isn't a solution, it's a problem. If it isn't horny, it's thorny.

Ah, I really want to live in a world of horny. I really want to live. Someone said this is a world of afterlife, like hell or a before-world, like a test. Or maybe this is all a fever dream...

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Meditation guide
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Kiss me, I'm fucking dying. Serve me some fire. Been waiting for you like a fool. I need to make a connection, it doesn't matter if it's a lie.

• Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I don't care what other people think. I only care what I think.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and demuic
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I close my eyes, you close your eyes. But I need this, I need more. I know there is a way to get through to you. I'm offering you protection. Am I getting through to you?

Last edited:
lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
Today at school we played benchball, which I haven't played since I was about 8. Had so much bloody fun and felt like a kid again, now I'm missing year 2 so bad. Why does life get so boring when you grow up?

Reactions: Dead Meat and motel rooms
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I bought one bottle of vodka today... I thought it's gonna be enough. But no!!!... I drank it all and went to buy another one. I hate myself and I don't have much money, but alcohol makes me forget everything. It reduces my fear, my pain, my OCD... But living as an addict is not living. And I don't think I can stop:(

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: puppet_nihilist, Dead Meat and motel rooms
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm kind of nervous for E3. If they announce too many hype games for 2022 then I might actually have to postpone my CTB til after next year if I can't beat them in time. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. So far the latest movie release I'm excited for will be Jurassic World Dominion in 2022. Hopefully there won't be too many games I actually want to play.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and Manaaja
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
Everything is broken... I'm confused.

I already had the feeling that they were hiding something from me. I was right.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat