• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

in hell out soon

in hell out soon

Student
Apr 27, 2020
Your fire elmo avatar says different. You're cool in my books!

thanks, but doesn't change the dynamic in all of the friend groups I've been in over the years or even the ones I'm in now, sadly! :(

no matter what I try or what I do it always ends up that case. I'm pretty sick of trying at this point.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, Bct and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
thanks, but doesn't change the dynamic in all of the friend groups I've been in over the years or even the ones I'm in now, sadly! :(

no matter what I try or what I do it always ends up that case. I'm pretty sick of trying at this point.
Maybe you're just in the wrong groups. Find people who are more like you. "Friends" are fickle as fuck anyways.

Reactions: Woodnote
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
A thought experiment for self-haters

Have you ever looked at an animal and thought that it was incomplete? or insufficient or out of place? like it didn't belong? Have you ever called a sick cat ungrateful, because it didn't eat the food you fed it? or a tree lazy, because it didn't grow as fast as the others around it? – – then why do you call yourself 'incomplete', 'insufficient', 'ungrategul' and 'lazy'? Why do you think that you are out of place or that you don't belong?
Your philosophycal answers remind me of the way I process information.
You're MVP mate.
Random thought.
I feel quite hopeful today.
I realised that I desired to be like other males, cut-throat and dominant. But is not my style, is not my character.
I want to build stuff, to achieve goals, to be part of something that is active. It might be a mood but I enjoy it, and it empowers me. You guys are a great help too. I wish being myself was enough. Perhaps I have to do what I can from the position I am in.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
It's already May. Spring is always when I'm the happiest. There's so much light now where I live. I dread the coming winter, but will try my best to get at least one little bit of true, genuine joy out of this time of the year.

• Hugs
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
i wish it were more cloudy where i lived :/

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Woodnote and Oyoy
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
I'm just so sick of all this

• Hugs
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
A thought experiment for self-haters

Have you ever looked at an animal and thought that it was incomplete? or insufficient or out of place? like it didn't belong? Have you ever called a sick cat ungrateful, because it didn't eat the food you fed it? or a tree lazy, because it didn't grow as fast as the others around it? – – then why do you call yourself 'incomplete', 'insufficient', 'ungrategul' and 'lazy'? Why do you think that you are out of place or that you don't belong?
Because I am not a cat, a tree, or any other animal. I am a human being who has expectations to fulfill. The society I'm in requires me to act and think in a certain way in order to be accepted.

• Hugs
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I'm tired of life and humans

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Woodnote, RileyTanaka and 1 other person
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
I'm serious about not wanting to live anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, RileyTanaka and Oyoy
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Sleeves are wet & cold from crying and wiping my face so much

• Hugs
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Life sucks and prolifing is a big fragile life. If it was strong and based on truth, nobody would come here or think about ctb because of the world situation. But now everyone see how prolifing is shit and try to escape

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Woodnote
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Clearly, a customer who ordered 100 individual items that would take an entire fucking day to process is important enough to drop another client of 41 items, 40 of which are the same, already assembled and only needs ten minutes of processing.
Surely.

"Give me ten minutes. The client gets this tomorrow anyways."
"drop what you are doing and do this thing."
"are you fucking stupid?"
"I know this is frustrating, but this is what <name> wants."

Frustrating? FRUSTRATING?!
I want to punch this moron in the kidneys.

• Hugs
Reactions: your pathologist, Woodnote, Oyoy and 1 other person
RileyTanaka

RileyTanaka

ill / failure
Mar 20, 2020
I wish someone would just end me now. I can't live like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: MoreThanAFeeling, your pathologist and Woodnote
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
It's so quiet and dark and lonely. Where have they gone? They didn't have a bite all day, either.

• Hugs
Reactions: your pathologist and Woodnote
Woodnote

Woodnote

Goodbye
Oct 23, 2019
I just want it to be over..

• Hugs
Reactions: MoreThanAFeeling, Oyoy, TheSoulless and 1 other person
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

Jan 7, 2020
Been sitting the whole day so my lower back feels fucked up

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy
your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
I'm so sorry I keep doing this to you.
You deserve so much better.
Someone who can hold a conversation with you. Someone to help make u more comfortable
An adult, not this barely functioning med induced permanent fog caused by lack of sleep...
I can't even function in my fucking head long enough to fix this
I'm so exhausted... There is no relief
This is driving me crazy

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RileyTanaka and TheSoulless
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

Jan 7, 2020
To my disappointment I'm awkward still

your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
Been honestly dreading the color change this time.
I hate yellow :(
I know it's stupid
But because of my own lack of sleep, I get jealous of hearing my bf snore...
It sounds so peaceful
Yet so hard to reach....

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ArtsyDrawer and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
They say to respect your elders but this time enough is enough. I'm putting my foot down with my spiked boots and putting it up their ass!!!! Jk but in seriousness, I won't take this treatment any longer. I have to open my mouth and say something.

Reactions: SipSop
Woodnote

Woodnote

Goodbye
Oct 23, 2019
I should've ended my life a long time ago..

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Bumping old threads isn't a good thing specially if you see the older members who ctbed or left. I see much of old threads for no reason. You can write your own thread instead of replying to an old thread that has no active members!

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I might legitimately die tomorrow.
Super heatwave week - peaks at 39c degrees.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Woodnote, Oyoy and Brick In The Wall
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
I feel like I want some donuts.

• Love
Reactions: freefrommybody, Woodnote, Oyoy and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Bumping old threads isn't a good thing specially if you see the older members who ctbed or left. I see much of old threads for no reason. You can write your own thread instead of replying to an old thread that has no active members!
I see dead friends all over. I'm sorry that you do too.

Back on topic. I'm finally writing up my long awaited notes. I want to keep them brief and simple so as to avoid further pain. But at the same time I want to write a fucking novel. That is truly a difficult balance.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I feel like I don't even belong here bcuz I'm not suicidal, I want to live, but I'm dying a slow death that truly hurts unable to live as a normal human being as I die making matters worse. How I wake up each day is unbelievable. The torture I endure everyday bedridden is hell. But the thought of suicide scares the hell out me, I have to, but I can't.
I can't relate to people who don't want to live life, I want to live so badly but my physical ailments are destroying me slowly.

• Hugs
Reactions: freefrommybody, TheSoulless, GoBack and 1 other person
GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
I don't want to sleep anymore , I can't face waking up again. The little bit of sleep I get is not my friend anymore, it's just fooling me

• Aww..
Reactions: ArtsyDrawer
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I feel like I don't even belong here bcuz I'm not suicidal, I want to live, but I'm dying a slow death that truly hurts unable to live as a normal human being as I die making matters worse. How I wake up each day is unbelievable. The torture I endure everyday bedridden is hell. But the thought of suicide scares the hell out me, I have to, but I can't.
I can't relate to people who don't want to live life, I want to live so badly but my physical ailments are destroying me slowly.
I feel you there, if very vaguely.
I'm epileptic. Neuros keep feeding disgusting hope with a side dish of "don't worry, you either fit for the surgery or you don't. You can't influence that, so just don't worry!"
That's my reason.
I can't imagine a fraction of your pain. I've been "bed ridden" only once so far, and even that was controlled by the fact they have stupidly short eeg cables. I was basically chained to a wall, except with shitty cable and not an actual chain. I feel your last line too on myself. If it wasn't for this stupid condition, I'd be a super happy man.

I don't want to sleep anymore , I can't face waking up again. The little bit of sleep I get is not my friend anymore, it's just fooling me
I feel you on that. Something fucked up my sleep lately and instead of a normal night, I sleep in naps. At night, I mean.
Sleep for hour, wake up, go for half hour walk, try to sleep again. Another hour or 90 minutes, another walk.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoBack
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I don't know if I can pick myself up this time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Oyoy