• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Being Borderline makes this 10 x worse you know. I'm so fucking angry. Completely rejected and ignored. Thanks for that. So much shit it's laughable.

• Hugs
Reactions: SinisterKid and Lost1234
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
I'm so tired right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lost1234
notjustyetagain

notjustyetagain

Oct 28, 2019
i've completely stopped knowing what i'm doing. my life has spiralled out of control and i'm just trying to look away. i thought i was on autopilot before, but now... i'm not even here. i am not in control. all i've got is a brief window into the past -- perpetual regret, trying to catch up to the present, but it's always out of reach. things are going to get bad. i'm not going to last much longer. i can't breathe when i handle my SN. i can't sleep or eat. i'm scared.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost1234, BrokenHopes and Woodnote
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I wonder if there will be a wave of people leaving at the end of this year and beginning of next year. I worry how people on here will be affected if a large number of people leave at around the same time. I know it's the nature of this forum, but . . .

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhyIsLife56, charlottewilts, OreoWellington and 2 others
BrokenHopes

BrokenHopes

What doesn't kill you, f*cks you up.
Nov 27, 2019
Watching the old Coca cola christmas commercial which I used to see as a child and they still show the same commercial. Im thinking back at how it was and that my life now has come to this. There is a deep despair in me over everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: charlottewilts, Kassender, Lost1234 and 2 others
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Watching the old Coca cola christmas commercial which I used to see as a child and they still show the same commercial. Im thinking back at how it was and that my life now has come to this. There is a deep despair in me over everything.
I remember those commercials. I like the one with the polar bears. I also like the M&M commercial where Red and Yellow see Santa. They all point to each other and say, "Oh my God, he DOES exist ( or they DO exist)!" and they all faint. :smiling:

Reactions: BrokenHopes
BrokenHopes

BrokenHopes

What doesn't kill you, f*cks you up.
Nov 27, 2019
I remember those commercials. I like the one with the polar bears. I also like the M&M commercial where Red and Yellow see Santa. They all point to each other and say, "Oh my God, he DOES exist ( or they DO exist)!" and they all faint. :smiling:

Yes those commercials makes me a bit nostalgic. Don't know the one with the polar bears. The one I saw is the one with the big Coca cola truck and all the lights and a child running after it to watch. Had forgotten about the M&M one, it is funny.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
notjustyetagain

notjustyetagain

Oct 28, 2019
i burn with the desire to share, to be heard, to matter. but when i try to say something concrete and real, nothing comes. everyone else seems perfectly "personified" in comparison. everyone else bleeds with authenticity. i want to touch someone, but i recoil when given the chance. i want to acknowledge someone, but it seems patronising. who am i to justify anyone? what benefit is there to being validated by an invalid? i want people to believe that i understand, but how dare i suggest that i do? i want to hug my loved ones and tell them that i'm sorry, but i'll never change -- so even my contrition is false! i'm an impostor with nothing to offer. not even the fact i make myself sick counts. i frantically tear away mask after mask, desperate to reach bedrock, but there's nothing there. i want to feel like a person but i haven't earnt that privilege. too scared to take a chance. CTB is just my last-ditch attempt at sincerity?

my death will signify something real? but my life hasn't. all i've ever identified with is alienation. how can i think i've earnt my right to lie down and die? i haven't even stood up to live! pathetic to the extent of being offensive. joke: trying to convince myself my shame is righteous. please, hide me.

• Hugs
Reactions: charlottewilts, Kassender, Lost1234 and 1 other person
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
still can't accept the fact that people don't like me. I wish it was just one person but there's no one in real life I can relate to. :(

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, charlottewilts, OreoWellington and 3 others
Lost1234

Lost1234

Xentos
Jun 20, 2018
How beautiful would it be if someone was to love you unconditionally?
Too bad some of us won't even believe even if it happened.

• Love
Reactions: charlottewilts, OreoWellington, BlueWidow and 3 others
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
1000 likes !
yhhh also 420 posts blaze it up

• Love
Reactions: noctiva
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
When you clear a room or something, it gets dirty again and you'll clean again in an endless loop. Same as life and struggling for nothing at the end.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, charlottewilts, OreoWellington and 6 others
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I wish my liver wasn't broken. I'd love to get shitfaced right now without pain for the next few days.

• Hugs
Reactions: OreoWellington, Manja, BlueWidow and 2 others
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Yes those commercials makes me a bit nostalgic. Don't know the one with the polar bears. The one I saw is the one with the big Coca cola truck and all the lights and a child running after it to watch. Had forgotten about the M&M one, it is funny.
Yes, I remember the one with the Coca-Cola truck and the child running after it as well.
I saw on some documentary somewhere that our current idea of what Santa Claus looks like actually comes from old Coca-Cola commercials and ads in magazines and newspapers. I don't know if that's true or not, but if it is it proves the power of advertising. :heart:
How beautiful would it be if someone was to love you unconditionally?
Too bad some of us won't even believe even if it happened.
This is very true. I think my husband loved me as unconditionally as one human being can love another, yet I ran away from him for 5 years because I didn't believe he was sincere. I learned the hard way from my family when I was growing up that you can't trust anyone and that people only love you when you do things for them and you are being "good enough", which I apparently hardly ever was. Even well into our marriage, I never completely trusted my husband. I was just too afraid to, even though I knew he loved me. I also realize how special and precious that kind of love is and I'm so sorry that every one of you here hasn't had that experience.
I still don't understand how I got so lucky to find a person to give me that kind of love. I tried very hard when he was alive to never take it for granted.
Of course, having that kind of love and then losing it, as I have, makes the loss even more heartbreaking. :heart::hug:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lost1234 and BrokenHopes
NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
I'm writing letters for the people I've appreciated the most in my life and this hurts

• Hugs
Reactions: OreoWellington, BlueWidow and Lost1234
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Does anyone else ever notice that there are usually more guests than members on here?

I'm always curious what is stopping them from joining.

I lurked here for around 7 months before joining and wasted my whole summer buying supplies and attempting the "night night" method. I finally gave up and joined in October and found SN. My supplies arrived just in time for the stupid holidays to start.

I sometimes wish I could just do it now and not give a shit about the fallout, but I've decided to wait for the sake of a few people who I want to have a pleasant holiday season. Once a doormat, always a doormat.
I feel like a doormat letting other people force me to wait. :I

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhyIsLife56, charlottewilts, OreoWellington and 2 others
Lost1234

Lost1234

Xentos
Jun 20, 2018
Does anyone else ever notice that there are usually more guests than members on here?

I lurked here for around 7 months before joining and wasted my whole summer buying supplies and attempting the "night night" method. I finally gave up and joined in October and found SN. My supplies arrived just in time for the stupid holidays to start.

I sometimes wish I could just do it now and not give a shit about the fallout, but I've decided to wait for the sake of a few people who I want to have a pleasant holiday season. Once a doormat, always a doormat.

Wonder the same thing too,

N

Nozzlehead

Nov 15, 2019
I kind of wish I had cancer or some terminal illness, so I could feel like I have a good reason to ctb and people would understand.

It's probably a terrible thought though.

Reactions: ReverendGreen
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
I can'take it anymore. Even my family hurt me. Whenever I try to talk I try to get dissmissed and yelled at. I'm quitting university because it's too much. I'm in too much mental pain and I want to bang my head against a wall. I have no one. I never had. I don't feel safe anywhere. What could I have possibly done to deserve this kind of life?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhyIsLife56, charlottewilts, throwaway123 and 3 others
ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
I hate hate hate work so much and I'm not even making enough to pay all my bills
Wish all this stress would go away

I kind of wish I had cancer or some terminal illness, so I could feel like I have a good reason to ctb and people would understand.

It's probably a terrible thought though.
I've felt the same way.
I think if I had some horrible disease I might have enough motivation or courage to actually go through with ctb too.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lost1234 and Nozzlehead
noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
I can'take it anymore. Even my family hurt me. Whenever I try to talk I try to get dissmissed and yelled at. I'm quitting university because it's too much. I'm in too much mental pain and I want to bang my head against a wall. I have no one. I never had. I don't feel safe anywhere. What could I have possibly done to deserve this kind of life?
This is straight from my heart, I could have written this myself. Thank you @TearyEyedQueen. I am sorry you feel this way, the pain is so excruciating, I hear you. Feel hugged.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lost1234 and TearyEyedQueen
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
It would be cheaper to cremate me than to keep paying for insurance and all the tests I'll have to keep having done.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost1234
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Logic about life is brutal and humans escape the truth in order to live and avoid cognitive dissonance. The logical conclusion that happens in mind is contradictory with the biological body goals.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and WhyIsLife56
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I hate every rainbow road from every Mario kart

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: charlottewilts, Margimet, Csmith8827 and 2 others
Weakling666

Weakling666

Night Breed
Dec 9, 2019
I often think:

if someone were to take me away from here. Anywhere other than my home, somewhere new to live.

I might not have a ctb date.

Then I remember that no matter where I go; it follows.

• Hugs
Reactions: charlottewilts, Lost1234, TearyEyedQueen and 2 others
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
Consider anything I've ever written about my family on this forum false. Yesterday it was confirmed to me that after all, they are the most responsible for my state nowadays. Funny how I sometimes got beaten for coming home with a B but they didn't give a shit when I gotseverely abused at school.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhyIsLife56
NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
I asked one of my friends to come over this week (I'd have helped her with the costs of the flight ticket) because I am planning to ctb this or next week (as soon as I got my SN), I'd have loved to see her after 3 years before I ctb.
Anyway she's not able to see me until January and it will be too much suffering to stay alive until then fuck

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles, Woodnote, Lost1234 and 4 others
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I asked one of my friends to come over this week (I'd have helped her with the costs of the flight ticket) because I am planning to ctb this or next week (as soon as I got my SN), I'd have loved to see her after 3 years before I ctb.
Anyway she's not able to see me until January and it will be too much suffering to stay alive until then fuck
She will be sorry for what she missed out on. . . One last chance to see you. :heart: :hug:
I just posted on a goodbye thread and I found myself carefully considering my words so as not offend any atheists or others who don't believe in "the other side". I'm not even allowed to wish people goodbye in any way that I want to without possibly offending somebody.
I have absolutely no clue what happens after you die. Maybe something, maybe nothing. Either way, I'm fine with it. What pisses me off is, even on here, I feel like I have to worry about someone else's opinion and I can't always say what I really think.
I'm not so unsure of my own beliefs that I get offended by other people expressing beliefs that I don't agree with.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, ImsooDone1N, Circles and 2 others
OreoWellington

OreoWellington

Ready To Die
Sep 28, 2019

I am truly going to miss you. You are one of my favorite people on here.

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and BlueWidow
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I gave you my heart and my soul but you tossed them into a shredder and now you're burning whatever is left of them.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kaczka86, Circles and 2 others