• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
As I'm not able to tell every moment happening in my life, you will mostly likely say that I'm a schizo. But I believe that it's not the first time I'm coming to this life. I'm not talking about some religious bullshit, I'm agnostic but I have seen enough sign that I perfectly predicted how my life will become in the future(it means now), and how it will end. Imaginations, dejavus, the key points in my life, some specific persons(I immediately recognized some strange aura and familiarity from these persons), the diseases I got, etc.

Did someone clicked the replay button of the simulation or am I going crazy?

Reactions: hatelife
Fadinglife

Fadinglife

Student
Apr 16, 2019
That i be free of chose either life or death. This is really painful and i am falling apart.

Reactions: hatelife
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I'm immensely, overwhelmingly exhausted. There is the constant urge to just call it a day and drink up. I'm thinking of Frodo, crawling forward despite the weight of the ring. Not that I will save the world, or that I can, or there are any eagles... But just to lie down and rest is tempting.

Yesterday I had such terrible physical pain that I passed out.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, SinisterKid, Woodnote and 3 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I hate kids (actually not all of them but the extremely annoying, noisy and ones that make everywhere a mess) and that automatically make you a bad guy in the stupid society. Specially when they are backed by the fucking natalist parents that every shit they do is a gift from heaven.

Reactions: Worthless_nobody, Numbtopain97, LastFlowers and 1 other person
H

hatelife

Experienced
Oct 13, 2019
Was not thinking of writing suicide letter now Im considering writing 2, 1 to famiily the other to somebody else, but only if i really plan to do it. I have anxiety now and its making me really think of worst possible outcomes if I die, and also if there is another life being born again suffering like a caged animal, or other horrible stuff. When I think of my life now and compare it to other I cant say Im suffering as I have shelter, food everything to survive, Im not abused not forced to do anything not tortured in physical way...
I will pass on my hurt to others now, its making me feel anxiety, and like im being forced to go on living when I dont really want to live, just want to sleep n never wake up. Also having guilt n feel like a freak again n like a serial killer or psycho a real bad person. I try not to hurt other living things but end up doing it even if I did not intend to, or did I intend to do it? This is making me crazy in my mind, I keep replaying things to see if Im really a bad person. No amount of doing good will ever make the bad things I did go away or okay ever again, its like Lyle Menedez said, nothing is going to ever bring back his parents, that he killed them, no amount of crying,guilt or praying to god he will forgive him.
Ive tainted all the good things in me, I think its even if my hair grows back and my face becomes like a normal persons, im never going to go back to being a good person as I did that to myself, I did horrible things and now Im paying for it and thats why these bad things are happening to me, maybe Im not worth being alive, im taking up oxygen, its like that pizzagate guy isaac kappy that said he is a bad person and now he has to die and jumped of a bridge.

Last edited:
Woodnote

Woodnote

Goodbye
Oct 23, 2019
I feel so overwhelmed with everything. I'm stuck. Unable to move forward in any direction. I'm suffocating. Buried beneath my problems. I don't know what to do..

• Hugs
Reactions: SinisterKid and sammii
sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
I just found out that the dude who invented frisbees had his ashes made into a frisbee for his kids to play with after he died. That's pretty weird.

Reactions: SinisterKid and Woodnote
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
You would have been 40 this year. I am so sorry I never knew you. Hopefully you can forgive me for that. I think about you often, but it hurts, even after all these years. RIP sweetheart :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: sammii and Woodnote
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Pain at an 11 today. Can I give up now?

• Hugs
Reactions: blanketyblk, Kassender, sammii and 1 other person
ReverendGreen

ReverendGreen

Sleepy
Jun 27, 2019
A couple weeks ago I flew out to a festival in another state to see my favorite band play live. Feel pretty bummed out about the whole thing looking back on it. In my mind I was expecting to get out of my shell, meet new people, have fun, but I mostly kept to myself the entire weekend. When I finally saw the band play I was kinda out of it and didn't entirely process what I was experiencing. The setlist was insane and I'm upset I wasn't as psyched about it in the moment as I was leading up to it. Also had a panic attack in the airport after landing which sucked.

sorry about the blog post but my therapist ghosted me and I needed an outlet

• Hugs
Reactions: sammii and SinisterKid
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
Someone in the bar "Hey Death, Mother nature posted a new Wanted poster"

Death: Reward?

Someone: Category Z

Death using the tip of his magnum to lift his cowboy hat... "about time that cheap bitch posts something worthy of my time"

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Got assessment today. I'm not up for it. Only going to prevent my GP and SMS CPN from burning out. CMHT have let me down so badly this year. I'm likely to be sarcastic and unhelpful during the assessment. I won't be answering questions that they should already know the answers too, if they'd read my notes. Will be interesting.

• Hugs
Reactions: SinisterKid
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I'm high as fuck right now. For once, it's a nice-ish high. I think. I can feel my eyeballs. The not very nice part is having some trouble with balance and gravity.
I'm moving from... one set of pills to another. The first set of pills has been causing serious problems.
One of the groups I'm in has been pushing for the term "medical gaslighting"
[some hours later]
So it turns out all this "high" was not necessarily from the meds but from forgetting to eat for three days. One of the meds has the (underestated) side effect of loss of appetite. I nearly died from starvation. Again.

B

BadChanges

Sep 23, 2019
I can't anymore.

I have so many health issues. I wanted to go to a Cafe and i'm so sensitive to sounds and it's so hard. I also have jaw issue that make it really hard to chew stuff and open my mouth. There was nothing on the menu for me, so I ordered something that I thought was okay, but it really wasn't. It's so frustrating, as I ask myself what can I fucking enjoy? it's not about depression, this is what causes the depression! And the back pain from the chair, argh.

i just want to enjoy things. God damnit. I always tell myself, no wonder I stay at home.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Went through (most of) my papers. Threw out crap. Made a list of things I need to do before. Very systematic corpse, this one, kudos.

Reactions: BadChanges
B

BadChanges

Sep 23, 2019
Went through (most of) my papers. Threw out crap. Made a list of things I need to do before. Very systematic corpse, this one, kudos.

I need to arrange my room ,throw out stuff. It's a mess. I don't have the power to do it. Argh.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni
Kassender

Kassender

Experienced
Aug 29, 2018
Why did you insist i stay ?
Im clearly bothering you

Im so sick of feeling this

• Hugs
Reactions: BPD_LE
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I need to arrange my room ,throw out stuff. It's a mess. I don't have the power to do it. Argh.

If it helps to know, what little I did left me so weak and dizzy that I'm passing out where I sit. It's the not work, it's the fact that death is not a party I'm not eager to attend.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
My life is bad:

Offline world is bad => go to twitter
Twitter is bad => go to deviantart
Deviantart is bad=> go to reddit
Reddit is bad => go to forums
Forums are bad => go to this site
This site is bad => rope
Rope fails => play video games
Video games get boring => step outside my apartment into the offline world
Offline world is bad => go back online

Nothing can bring me happiness. Everything goes wrong. I'm really becoming desperate.

I have said this a million times, but it's always true:

FOR EVERY TINY GOOD THING, THREE REALLY BIG BAD THINGS HAPPEN!

How can I stay positive? How can I be nice and friendly? When the whole wide world is specifically designed to make good people feel bad.

I have become a bit nihilistic and uncaring and evil plus really antisocial. This world rewards evil and selfishness. Bullies become famous and rich and successful. I want to be rich and famous and successful too! And if the best and only way to become one is to be evil, then please let me be evil. Let me be selfish. Let me bully. Let me be more than a doormat.

Reactions: Bagger, Worthless_nobody and Kassender
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I have so much love to give. It makes me sad I have to die when people with dark hearts live in luxury.

Reactions: Kassender
S

Saroshi

Sep 6, 2019
I just realized either yesterday or the day before I have the means to kill myself if I wanted to. It always seemed like a future thing I could not do yet, but really it takes minimal investmemt if I don't take care.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I'm so terrified that I'm not properly terrified.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Of course they're looking at houses together. She continues to remain everything I'll never be. Atleast they got it right with one child.

• Hugs
Reactions: blanketyblk