• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
Would I still ctb if I had to use one of my least preferred methods eg. jumping or drowning? If I wouldn't does that mean I don't truly want to end my life or I shouldn't? I don't know, just a thought that crossed my mind.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I think that there is never a good time to ctb. There will always be some obstacle, some distraction. That doesn't mean you shouldn't or couldn't ctb or that it's not the right time, because it's never the right time. It takes commitment to ctb. Not many people can actually go through with it, no matter how badly they want to.

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
It will never be easy friend, regardless of method. I agree with what @lost_soul83 said too.

Don't let the thought just cross your mind, let it in and examine it, would be my advice. Ctb is very serious and very difficult.

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I can appreciate your dilemma, "if I really wanted it, wouldn't I do it by any means necessary?" I don't think it's fair to hold yourself to that metric, fear is a powerful motivator- or I suppose in this case, demotivator.

Your thoughts & feelings regarding CTB, are valid whether or not you CTB now, years down the line, or even if you one day change your mind altogether.

—hugs—