• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

littlehellishlife

Mar 5, 2024
I'd like to know what your thoughts are on DXM OD. Would it work? Has any one tried it? I've done some research on it but would like to hear other opinions. OD is my preferred method to CTB. Does anyone have a better idea of what to use? SN and others alike are out of the question. They're too hard to get.

M

moron

Nov 14, 2023
The success rate for OD's is like 2 percent, it seems like it only happens to lucky dope fiends. If DXM was a reliable way to OD and die, I expect it would be regulated, impossible to get, etc, just like the rest

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
I'd like to know what your thoughts are on DXM OD. Would it work? Has any one tried it? I've done some research on it but would like to hear other opinions. OD is my preferred method to CTB. Does anyone have a better idea of what to use? SN and others alike are out of the question. They're too hard to get.
i havent OD'd on DXM with intent to die, but hearing stories from and having my own unpleasant experiences, as well as knowing many other people who have taken a lot of DXM, i would not recommend, it sounds very uncomfortable, with a low rate of death like many other OTC ODs. consider dxm upsets the stomach, is hard to get large amounts down, and some preps have lots of other nasty stuff that still wont kill u easily but cause alot of issues with organs. it seems more likely youll blackout for ages, go into psychosis, or have another kind of bad reaction like seizure. itll likely also leave you messed up mentally if not physically depending on how much u took and how u dosed. the post fuckup dissociation/fog/mood swings are awful and not worth it, if u use recreationally still be careful and do ur research, but yeah nah sounds unreliable and a bit hellish as a CTB method.

Last edited:
Reactions: conflagration
acidbit

acidbit

Jan 19, 2024
serotonin syndrome is nasty, definitely lots of throwing up. dxm's body load already is too much for me at regular doses. it's why i plan on using opiods because id prefer to not feel anything. but when it comes to fatal overdoses it's usually because of lethal combinations rather than taking a ton of just one thing

Reactions: pilotviolin
DrinkyCrow

DrinkyCrow

Zap to the extreme
May 2, 2023
Seconding this. Here you need like 1-2 packages to even get the "high" effects (don't know where you are or how regulated it is elsewhere but you would need to make a trip to every pharmacy in town to even get enough pills to do that).

Never tried to overdose with em but experienced with that stuff as a teenager, and yeah not even the high is really something that feels too good.

Reactions: pilotviolin