• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
These are my last hours, I am going to do something that cannot be undone, my existence will come to an end, several thoughts cross my mind, fear, doubt, anxiety, thoughts of how it could be different keep appearing.
people will cry my death, the place I occupied will be empty, then it will be occupied by someone else.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
These are my last hours, I am going to do something that cannot be undone, my existence will come to an end, several thoughts cross my mind, fear, doubt, anxiety, thoughts of how it could be different keep appearing.
people will cry my death, the place I occupied will be empty, then it will be occupied by someone else.
Te desejo muito boa sorte e que vc encontre a paz em breve. Have a safe journey!

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
What method are you going with?

Reactions: davidtorez
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
If you don't mind, what does 2029 mean in your name?
is a song by a Brazilian band, Legiao Urbana

i hope it isn't painful. i always smiled seeing your posts here. thanks for helping me that one time.
I'm happy to know I made you smile.
What method are you going with?
nitrogen with exit bag.

J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
Yes, I'm finishing organizing things.
I wrote something else and now I'm going to program automatic email and WhatsApp messages.
finishing saying goodbye to myself.
Nitrogen with exit bag? If you're still here I'd love to see your set-up if possible. But good luck and may you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish you all the best in your plans. Hope you find your ethernal peace ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope u find peace! Safe travels and good luck!