• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watson

Watson

Wats-on your mind?
Nov 28, 2018
Hi.

Is a way to 'save' post settings (ie: typeface, size, color, etc) or is something that has to be updated for each post?
I feel like I'm overlooking whatever I need to do and would appreciate any help as I feel pretty stupid right now.

( I searched prior posts but didn't find any solutions/posts similar to my question. I apologize if there were similar posts and for overlooking them and for my redundant posting. )

Thank you!

iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
Hi.

Is a way to 'save' post settings (ie: typeface, size, color, etc) or is something that has to be updated for each post?
I feel like I'm overlooking whatever I need to do and would appreciate any help as I feel pretty stupid right now.

( I searched prior posts but didn't find any solutions/posts similar to my question. I apologize if there were similar posts and for overlooking them and for my redundant posting. )

Thank you!
I believe you have to set it each time. I don't think there's a way to lock in any certain style or format other than the default setting. But if I can be honest, the one you are currently typing in is very hard to read but it could just be me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.