• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Hopeless

Aug 21, 2019
"
  • If you try to take advantage of anyone on this site, you will be immediately banned and reported to the authorities."
This is on the partner megathread. My question is what does this mean? How can u take advantage on someone on this site? Thanks for help

Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
Rob them, rape them, abuse them, harass or blackmail them, something like that i think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul and pole
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
"
  • If you try to take advantage of anyone on this site, you will be immediately banned and reported to the authorities."
This is on the partner megathread. My question is what does this mean? How can u take advantage on someone on this site? Thanks for help
as user* above stated, literally take advantage of them. everyone on heres vulnerable. thus explicitly stating, don't take advantage of anyone on here for the purpose of furthering you're own shitty interests and needs.

theres been some on here who've met with predators. no one truly knows anyone here and there intentions. evil people are everywhere, with a mask on.

goodluck and stay safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: PBis and Soul
H

Hopeless

Aug 21, 2019
aa uswe above stated, literally take advantage of them. everyone on heres vulnerable. thus explicitly stating, don't take advantage of anyone on here for the purpose of furthering you're own shitty interests and needs.

theres been some on here who've met with predators. no one truly knows anyone here and there intentions. evil people are everywhere, with a mask on.

goodluck and stay safe.
"furthering your own needs"? And that means?

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
"furthering your own needs"? And that means?
serving ur own interests. You go to meetup with someone, completely fake who you are on here, and try and meet with them for the sole purpose of robbing them for monetary value or hurting and sexually assaulting someone to satisfy ur own needs and interests.

Reactions: Baskol1
H

Hopeless

Aug 21, 2019
serving ur own interests. You go to meetup with someone, completely fake who you are on here, and try and meet with them for the sole purpose of robbing them for monetary value or hurting and sexually assaulting someone to satisfy ur own needs and interests.
QThanks for the answer. I just wanted to be sure so I asked a few times for more examples. Sorry if it looked like trolling was not my intention. Hope we're oké